“B-b-b-but body doesn’t attract women!!!”

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
I would like to preface by saying: face is the number one thing that attracts women, BUT a good body will exponentially make you more attractive to women.
———————————————————————

I’m not gonna sit here and post studies backing up things we already know so I’ll just jump into it:

Body is arguably one of the bigger multipliers to face.

A good body consists of:
not being a 20th percentile in frame and below

As long as your hips aren’t noticeably wide and your clavicles don’t make you look like a walking pencil, you have a good frame to gymmaxx.

Being big (not bloated big you 90iq turkey)= better, evolutionary speaking.
As we know, taller= better, bigger dick= better, why do we cope and draw the line there? I should make the point that when I say “big” I mean “muscular and lean”

This is what I’m talking about (all pics taken from r/nattyornot. the ONLY physique that users were iffy on is the first body, but he’s natty if he has top tier delt genetics) KEEP I MIND I BLURRED OUT FACES TO REMOVE ANY BIASES AND/OR HALO EFFECTS

002C263F 83F0 4FB7 98C9 1F560E7B3D15

5AFD9432 E42C 4289 90C9 1D4D60F11F7C

00C689DB 35F2 4340 9C65 43FDA4B5BF78

FA10C9E3 350F 4A1E A4B0 9192AD709733

If you want to notice exponential boost in IOI’s and female validation, work out. Just ask @ZyzzReincarnate You don’t need to be a bloated toad and you don’t need to look like an amateur bodybuilder, but packing on some muscle and making your pecs big, shoulders wide, big arms, and a six pack will make your SMV sky rocket.

Here’s a little experience to everyone who leaves the house can do:
Next time you’re in the gym and you see a muscular guy, imagine him skinny. Visualize all his muscles gone. Skinny arms. Small chest. Narrower shoulders. Do this and he will probably look like average.

“B-but Jordan Barrett doesn’t have muscular body and he’s most attractive guy in the world. Do you know how many women are lined up to fuck him?”

giphy.gif

“Why work out when face is everything?” -unofficial Chico quote used by copers

giphy.gif

“I worked out for 2-3 years in high school but I didn’t get any attention from girls.” -22 year old coper

giphy.gif

“The only way to get a good body is to roid. Natty lifting a meme srs.”

giphy.gif

“Where are your progress pics?”

giphy.gif

GYMAXXING SHOULD BE A MUST FOR LOOKSMAXXING.
@Titbot @cocainecowboy @Gudru @jefferson
@Pietrosiek @LordNorwood @noped
@FatJattMofo @OwlGod @nattycel @CupOfCoffee @Julian @chadpreetinthemaking @Dyorotic2 @Deliciadecu
@Pu33 @PubertyMaxxer @her

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6403, Patrick Baitman and 50 others
Yes bro.

its all about Long limbs, high Shoulder to hip ratio and a well built physique

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, FatmanO, TheMewingBBC and 13 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, owlofathena, Deleted member 5891 and 6 others
I would like to preface by saying: face is the number one thing that attracts women, BUT a good great body will exponentially make you more attractive to women.

Well said. But it has to be a great body, an 80th percentile body is not good enough to overcome below average face. You probably need to be in the top 2% to get a significant body halo.

I will rate the bodies posted:
99th percentile
98th
98th
99th

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, mikeock, SteveRogers and 2 others
Well said. But it has to be a great body, an 80th percentile body is not good enough to overcome below average face. You probably need to be in the top 2% to get a significant body halo.

I will rate the bodies posted:
99th percentile
98th
98th
99th
The last guy is some Singaporean 53 year old. Absolutely insane.

All the bodies I posted are natty achievable if you don’t have sewer tier genes (expect first body, you need top tier genes). Top 2% body, considering the average American (sorry EU) is overweight, is not hard to attain.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
masterrace
im mixed so i have bbc small waist and hips

but im fat

but when i push the fat my hips are my waist size and my shoulders are huge

• +1
Well, I have a bottom 20 percentile frame. Should I still gymcel? (I will anyway)
How do I fraud a better hip to shoulder ratio, should focus on back muscles I guess? A bigger body would boost me a lot since I get comments on being skinny and small.
The third body seems the most achievable for me since he has narrow shoulders and wide hips

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2846
Why aren't any of the natural bodybuilders on this site as big as the guys you posted?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme, TheAscendedOne, mikeock and 4 others
The last guy is some Singaporean 53 year old. Absolutely insane.

All the bodies I posted are natty achievable if you don’t have sewer tier genes (expect first body, you need top tier genes). Top 2% body, considering the average American (sorry EU) is overweight, is not hard to attain.
If that is the Asian former model, current photographer, I am thinking of, he shops all his pics.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2846
Well, I have a bottom 20 percentile frame. Should I still gymcel? (I will anyway)
How do I fraud a better hip to shoulder ratio, should focus on back muscles I guess? A bigger body would boost me a lot since I get comments on being skinny and small
Yes you should.

BD0853B4 5768 4B5D 961B 0D3301769F37
39DA0BCB 6904 4D25 8E3E 8E936FAD2576
B9E18820 E849 448A B153 0337F2C46863
818E9357 E585 437E 8FB0 71D94D527A03

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 39

but im fat

Ive been blessed with all the good genetic traits from my ancestors except a single one and that is mouth width and eye color*

but im fat

you half arab half african?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Chadelite
yeah body is insanely important, I'm skinny and girls hate it, grabbing my wrists and shit, it's brutal.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: I'mme, TheAscendedOne, FatmanO and 5 others
Ive been blessed with all the good genetic traits from my dna except a single one and that is mouth width

you half arab half african?
pretty much my guy

my mouth is wide

my nose is like jeremy meeks

but the edges of my mouth are dark and blend in with my skin when i have a tan or in bad lighting

should i try mouth widening?

or put on lip balm or vaselline since my lips get dry even when i drink water all day

• +1
pretty much my guy

my mouth is wide

my nose is like jeremy meeks

but the edges of my mouth are dark and blend in with my skin when i have a tan or in bad lighting

should i try mouth widening?

or put on lip balm or vaselline since my lips get dry even when i drink water all day
so they are not full enough or narrow?

• +1
yeah body is insanely important, I'm skinny and girls hate it, grabbing my wrists and shit, it's brutal.
Yeah bro. I’ve been disrespected (by guys and girls) a lot because I’m skinny. If I could get my body like the guy in the first pic, that’d be amazing.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, TheAscendedOne, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
so they are not full enough or narrow?
they are full

the edges are just darker

so they kinda blend in

i have pink lips when i wash them with water

i need to start using lip balm on my lips cuz they get dry or vaseline idk
Yeah bro. I’ve been disrespected (by guys and girls) a lot because I’m skinny. If I could get my body like the guy in the first pic, that’d be amazing.
that is gigachad body but i hope u can get it

height is more important

you can't imagine a guy with that body being 5ft 8

more like 6ft 2 at least/

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and TheAscendedOne
you don't need to go too far tbh, it'd wreck your phenotype, go jay Alverez mode, you're 6foot1 and your frame is good, I'd say pack on as much lean muscle as you can and you'd slay.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, TheAscendedOne, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
they are full

so they kinda blend in

height is more important

idk why but my lips flucuate. sometimes my upper lip is dark. and not other times. I think my lips getting tanned or some shit. is that even possile?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and TheAscendedOne
they are full

so they kinda blend in

height is more important

Thanks bro. I’m 6’-6’1 with good hips/waist to shoulder ratio. As I work out more, I will see if what type of muscle insert genes I have (pretty sure they’re good).

• +1
as cringe as kinobody is he is right that focusing on getting strong at the ohp and weighted chin up gives natties a good upper body.

although he should train legs more. girls also like strong legs/glutes.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and SteveRogers
Thanks bro. I’m 6’-6’1 with good hips/waist to shoulder ratio. As I work out more, I will see if what type of muscle insert genes I have (pretty sure they’re good).
hope so

bbc are so lucky

they have top body buidling genetics
as cringe as kinobody is he is right that focusing on getting strong at the ohp and weighted chin up gives natties a good upper body.

although he should train legs more. girls also like strong legs/glutes.
im training not for girls

but to increase my test
be strong
and have an aesthetic body

being stronger than someone counts as a mog
but a better body is a bigger mog

• +1
Body will increase your SMV if your face is good only, otherwise you'll look like a gigacoper

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, I'mme, Pietrosiek and 4 others
you don't need to go too far tbh, it'd wreck your phenotype, go jay Alverez mode, you're 6foot1 and your frame is good, I'd say pack on as much lean muscle as you can and you'd slay.
@Dyorotic2 Yeah, I strictly want lean muscle. I don’t put on fat so I think it’s possible. Faurk, just imagining me with that body, tanned, sun kissed blond hair, and my pheno. I’d come down to you and @chadpreetinthemaking in your summer and then blend in with every other white guy because it’s Chadstralia :lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and sexsexsexsex
no testosterone is cancer
What kind of cucked statement is that? I bet you like it when you're wife's boyfriend's girlfriend steps on your balls with her high heels, don't you?

• +1
Incels are disgusting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, TheAscendedOne, TheMewingBBC and 8 others
hope so

bbc are so lucky

they have top body buidling genetics

im training not for girls

but to increase my test
be strong
and have an aesthetic body

being stronger than someone counts as a mog
but a better body is a bigger mog
this is why 6 foot 2 with long arms is what I hope to be in body. 6 foot rn.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, toolateforme, Chadelite and 1 other person
What kind of cucked statement is that? I bet you like it when you're wife's boyfriend's girlfriend steps on your balls with her high heels, don't you?
I like it when husbands boyfriend does that
this is why 6 foot 2 with long arms is what I hope to be in body. 6 foot rn.
im like that

i hope u grow ma nig

i hope i grow tbh

my dad said he grew 4 inches after 16

lifefuel

ask ur dad abt his growth

u might be a 6ft 4 giga mogger

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and sexsexsexsex
:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, TheAscendedOne, Pietrosiek and 3 others
Why aren't any of the natural bodybuilders on this site as big as the guys you posted?
Because natty lifting is indeed a meme. Only yields great results for people who were already muscular to begin with.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CopingCel, TheAscendedOne, I'mme and 5 others
I like it when husbands boyfriend does that

im like that

i hope u grow ma nig

i hope i grow tbh

my dad said he grew 4 inches after 16

lifefuel

ask ur dad abt his growth

u might be a 6ft 4 giga mogger
idk if ill be his height. rn id probably get to 6 foot 1 or 2 maybe.

my shoulder to hip ratio is better than all my family males tho. even my mom comented on how broad my shoulders were jfl

• +1
@Dyorotic2 Yeah, I strictly want lean muscle. I don’t put on fat so I think it’s possible. Faurk, just imagining me with that body, tanned, sun kissed blond hair, and my pheno. I’d come down to you and @chadpreetinthemaking in your summer and then blend in with every other white guy because it’s Chadstralia :lul:
you'd slay here deadset

all you need to be in Australia is a white surfer looking dude.

• Love it
  • +1
idk if ill be his height. rn id probably get to 6 foot 1 or 2 maybe.

my shoulder to hip ratio is better than all my family males tho. even my mom comented on how broad my shoulders were jfl
how tall is ur dad

my dad is kinda short like 5ft 10

can't believe he was 5ft 6/7 at my age

• +1
Actually let me rephrase that

YOU NEED TO BE NEUROTYPICAL

chads in australia are always SO FUCKING NT

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 685
Actually let me rephrase that

YOU NEED TO BE NEUROTYPICAL

chads in australia are always SO FUCKING NT
BBC = low inhib from birth idec

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2756
bruh ur dad is a giga mogger

6ft 4 curry damn
indeed he was.
its not rare in my family. Jatts in general all taller than other Indians.

my family average height male is about 6 foot

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
indeed he was.
its not rare in my family. Jatts in general all taller than other Indians.

my family average height male is about 6 foot
bruh

then why is avg indian male height 5ft 6

is it dependent on where u from in india?

• +1
bruh

then why is avg indian male height 5ft 6

is it dependent on where u from in india?
yes. also enviro tbh.
Jatts have been in a perma warzone for over a 1000 years. constant battles and invaders from everywhere (arabs, turks, afghans, greeks and persians) the strongest lived and defended the area

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
yes. also enviro tbh.
Jatts have been in a perma warzone for over a 1000 years. constant battles and invaders from everywhere (arabs, turks, afghans, greeks and persians) the strongest lived and defended the area
damn

jaat = warrior skull high prenatal t high pubertal south east asian giga slayers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 685, toolateforme and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 685, toolateforme and 1 other person