Babyface isn't a death sentence

Raton

Raton

Iron

Women may be attracted to men who look like they will be a cooperative partner who will help with the kids

Eons ago, babyfaces may have been an honest signal of youth – but since those with these features have a reproductive advantage, they’ve become exaggerated over time. They may also be a signal of good hormonal regulation, since holding on to some babyish features, such as small chins, is linked to oestrogen.
But what about in men? Surely the “cute” look is at odds with the chiselled jawline and dominant, masculine features of male models? As it turns out, it’s a little more complicated than that. Back in 1998, Perrett decided to investigate. He made an ‘average’ female and an ‘average’ male face by blending several together, and asked volunteers to diminish or enhance their femininity (babyishness) or masculinity until they looked the most attractive.
“To our surprise, people did not like faces enhanced in masculinity. They remarked how cold the faces looked.

I think it's all about the prettyboy vibes ans Justin Bieber like

I have an babyface and i'm tall (186 cm) too and a lot of times girls call me "cute"

What do you think about that guys ?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Preoximerianas, Hikicel69 and 4 others
This forum has become so fkin bluepilled its OVER

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deprived, jabaduk and 20 others
no bro... babyface is usually a low T, high E, recessed face.

yes, babyface on prettyboys is better but it's not exactly "babyface" some have chiseled, angular bones, but with supreme collagen and harmony

• +1
Reactions: chasingaesthetics, Deprived, Slob and 8 others
It's an studie made by expert

I don't use any broscience shit
“Women may be attracted to men who look like they will be a cooperative partner who will help with the kids”

TLDR : Women may be attracted to low T cucks that they know they can emotionally abuse in a relationship because they are genetically inferior.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, gymcel:(, Gaia262 and 8 others
i have babyface and women always compliment on my chubby cheeks and say dont lose it, and cute.
but dont know if theyre sexually gonna be open with me. i really dont know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
This forum has become so fkin bluepilled its OVER
The bluepillers are the loudest tho

I am smearing DHTgel on my throat
progesterone on my hair
and I am consulting with a surgeon about SARPE + msdo

• +1
Reactions: Slob
“Women may be attracted to men who look like they will be a cooperative partner who will help with the kids”

TLDR : Women may be attracted to low T cucks that they know they can emotionally abuse in a relationship because they are genetically inferior.
rdj2khy4pu041.jpg

^
Basically this guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, CopeTilliRope, ScramFranklin and 3 others

If i'm 186 cm black men with muscle ? Do i still look like a cuck ?

It's not the same if i'm a white incel 5ft8 with babyface ,i'm joining you on that
And my BBC mog don't forget boy :cool:

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme

mogs u into oblivion

beta bucks alpha fucks

If i'm 186 cm black men with muscle ? Do i still look like a cuck ?

It's not the same if i'm a white incel 5ft8 with babyface ,i'm joining you on that
And my BBC mog don't forget boy :cool:
I'm 5ft8 jncel babyface gook with smallest dick
Tbh why do I even live
If you wake up in my body tomorrow you're gonna suicide

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Raton and Barbarossa_
c o p e
o
p
e

It is if you want females over the age of 16.

• +1
PC8

keep coping with your babyface

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and toolateforme
Bruh what has this forum come to

The actor who plays as Ted from How I met your mother looks great for his age, all the other actors look like ass now besides the hot one. His baby face may be what saved his collegen.

Cope, my rough slightly scarred face makes me look better compared to babyfaced me when i was younger.

• +1
Women may be attracted to men who look like they will be a cooperative partner who will help with the Chad's kids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 13588
Eons ago, babyfaces may have been an honest signal of youth – but since those with these features have a reproductive advantage, they’ve become exaggerated over time. They may also be a signal of good hormonal regulation, since holding on to some babyish features, such as small chins, is linked to oestrogen.
But what about in men? Surely the “cute” look is at odds with the chiselled jawline and dominant, masculine features of male models? As it turns out, it’s a little more complicated than that. Back in 1998, Perrett decided to investigate. He made an ‘average’ female and an ‘average’ male face by blending several together, and asked volunteers to diminish or enhance their femininity (babyishness) or masculinity until they looked the most attractive.
“To our surprise, people did not like faces enhanced in masculinity. They remarked how cold the faces looked.

I think it's all about the prettyboy vibes ans Justin Bieber like

I have an babyface and i'm tall (186 cm) too and a lot of times girls call me "cute"

What do you think about that guys ?
381F334D D03D 4AB2 BA99 BE2BF407646C

this is not a baby face

D5CADFEB 1CCD 4425 8DAE 17CBC7C72960

this is a baby face

• +1
I have a friend who has a baby face but has an ogre body like legit ogre. 9inch wrists . What does that mean

because youre 186 cm

Looks don't matter that much in men, it's mostly about emotional availability

If you can make a girl feel good it really doesn't matter whether you're gl or not

no bro... babyface is usually a low T, high E, recessed face.

yes, babyface on prettyboys is better but it's not exactly "babyface" some have chiseled, angular bones, but with supreme collagen and harmony
A lot of normgroids here think babyface means having high collagen and clear skin like what all the prettyboy male models have. It's impossible to have an actual baby face when your face is lean, angular with proper bone development, bite and skull length (basically all male models.) 20-25 year old male models look 18 - 25 while babyfaced 20 something year olds often look 15.

A true babyface refers to small, recessed and rounded facial bones (forehead, cheekbones, jaw) like that of prepubescent children, usually with high facial fat due to high estrogen, no bone support, small skull and bones, etc., all of this is usually accompanied with a narrow curved neck, prominent occipital bone and small frame in general making you look like a kid/teenager even when your face is not visible.

Other babyfaced features include a small nose and round eyes with high set eyebrows (round undeveloped orbitals.)

Unfortunately I have most of these undesirable features. I'm going to turn 27 soon and I can easily pass for a 14 - 16 year when clean shaven and with my shitty goatee I've been told I look 17. It's all because of my rounded facial bones, especially my round forehead and nonexistent narrow chin with round cheeks and a lot of fat deposits all over my face in general. I also have very smooth and shiny/oily skin.
I'm not fat, I weigh 165 lbs at 5'11.5", I know people my height who weigh over 200 lbs and have a lean mature face.

Last edited:
It's well established that women like low-T/high trust/cuckface men for parenting, and that they aren't sexually attracted to them. Just cuckmax bro. Zoomers and their braindead opinions on just about everything...

Cope neotonous and boneless features are the worst looksmin better be bald and ogre you can still RTT. It displays how bad your genetics is and afraid any women to have offsprings with you.

Normie life sucks but recessed is even worse.

Betabuxx was an option for men until 2010 LTN and MTN could land their looksmatch thanks to their NT and social circle. So men 35+ today that settled early live this life currently I'm not denying it even if they have sex once a week and get cheat on while try harding their money hobbies and travel stuff :bluepill:.

Now with tinder Instagram and stuff since 2012 things have getting harder year by year. Women are attracted to Chad only and disgusted by weak jaw round eyes recessed normies and they are right to do so. prime women are reluctant to settle before their 30s and hope to settle with a good HTN to have good genetics for their offspring while waiting for it and being single all along their career. They still have regular sex thanks to ONS with Chadlites

Just create a female Tinder account my 4 PSL Becky catfish managed to get matches with 7 HTN and 2 Chadlites in less than a week. I had like 5000+ likes from 4PSL desperate normies I didn't match with them since I swiped HTN + only.
You can still locationmax like Brazil, Colombia, eastern Europe these places are still good for betabuxx. But forget having a wife + kids as a Normie in the west you can only get land whales or very low tier Becky. In France where I live 60% of men under 30 are incels, 10% get laid and 20% statusmaxxed NT maxxed Normies managed too pull Beckies at most but their lifestyle mogs us hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back