Bad boy maxxing is legit!!!

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
Mob guys and gangsters always have girls.
but you need to be high T to pull if off.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, BigChinHispanic, Cleftcel and 2 others
Didn't work for me

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 2095 and SHARK
AYO WE BE ON DAT GANG SHIT Y'ALL FEELIN ME FRFR

Attachments

• 15757305493357606117551603194969.jpg
    15757305493357606117551603194969.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 204
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
It is legit, being a nice guy is death sentence. Being bad boy is halo, JFL at the logic of toilets.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laske.7, chadpreetcel123, Schönling and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Schönling, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
DOM > every other niche

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, toolateforme, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Nice, i havent beem sober in two whole weeks i think i need to take break
Damn didn't know it was that available in Australia. I live in the Netherlands so it's everywhere. Found this while working at the supermarket LOL

Damn didn't know it was that available in Australia. I live in the Netherlands so it's everywhere. Found this while working at the supermarket LOL
Dude its legit sooo easy to get byd here, its like i send a couple messages, an hour later i got the chronic. Two weeks of getting toasted erryday i feel hazy as fuck. I need to take a break before my 2 month bender of weed and liquour in india

• +1
  • Ugh..
Maybe if you're black

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Drugs, mikeock and 1 other person
girls do not like bad guys, they like good guys that know how to their express their emotions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrMeeseeksLookAtM, Aesthetic, birchman and 3 others
pretty bad boy hybrid is the most efficient

It is legit, being a nice guy is death sentence. Being bad boy is halo, JFL at the logic of toilets.
Subhuman cope tbh, the guy who all girls in class had a crush on was the nicest guy ever

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
You cant really badboymax if youre manlet, framecel, curry and skullcel (me)

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, SHARK and Pietrosiek
You need high t face first
Im sorry but thats true

20191203 180606

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: weallburninhell, HighTGymcel and Deleted member 1973
It's cope. The same issues present themselves. If you don't look the part, you might be able to command a level of respect and reputation, but it doesn't mean you'll ascend. Girls still have their pick of assholes, and if you're not at a certain standard, you will be stuck in the same predicament

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, SHARK and Deleted member 2632
Not just high t face but be physically big and imposing
You know, look at Diaz brothers, Jorge Masvidal they're not that big. You need more of that high t face and behavior than being really big. Just dont be a manlet frame and skull cel.

It's cope. The same issues present themselves. If you don't look the part, you might be able to command a level of respect and reputation, but it doesn't mean you'll ascend. Girls still have their pick of assholes, and if you're not at a certain standard, you will be stuck in the same predicament

Yes why would girls choose short/ugly asshole over tall/handsome asshole?

When Jeremy Meeks got arrested he was arrested at the same time as a bunch of other guys but yet only his photo went viral. Why could this be hmmm?

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and SHARK
You know, look at Diaz brothers, Jorge Masvidal they're not that big. You need more of that high t face and behavior than being really big. Just dont be a manlet frame and skull cel.
Valid point actually

Yes why would girls choose short/ugly asshole over tall/handsome asshole?

When Jeremy Meeks got arrested he was arrested at the same time as a bunch of other guys but yet only his photo went viral. Why could this be hmmm?
Pretty much. When you see criminals lusted after they're often chad as fuck or pretty boy. Yet everyday tons of lesser looking guys get incarcerated. No one gives a fuck about them. Hell my time in prison didn't suddenly get me "swimming in bitches". Women still view me as ugly trash

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
yeah it just looks tryhard if a manlet runs bad boy game

once again, looks are everything.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and SHARK
This is a internet meme ofc being overly nice submissive bitch is bad but pretending to be bad ass when ur not is omega cringe

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Deleted member 1680
this is why reproduction should be controlled by the most intelligent and based men, the average criminal has a higher notch count than the average physics student at the most elite college

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
This is a internet meme ofc being overly nice submissive bitch is bad but pretending to be bad ass when ur not is omega cringe
Imo the best thing to do is be in that mid ground where you dont get pushed over as a nice guy but youre also not being cringe while acting bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 656
Imo the best thing to do is be in that mid ground where you dont get pushed over as a nice guy but youre also not being cringe while acting bad
Just be tall with a deep voice.

I just have to exist and people make jokes about me being extremely testosteronic and masculine despite being skinny fat and medically underweight.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 1680
Just be tall with a deep voice.

I just have to exist and people make jokes about me being extremely testosteronic and masculine despite being skinny fat and medically underweight.
voice is the ultimate dimorphic point. NO ONE will think you are low t if you have a deep voice. even if you show them a low T report they will even disregard that.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 656
voice is the ultimate dimorphic point. NO ONE will think you are low t if you have a deep voice. even if you show them a low T report they will even disregard that.
It's an odd juxtaposition to have a posh English accent with a deep voice.

It's an odd juxtaposition to have a posh English accent with a deep voice.
it sounds even more high t tbh. its unexpected . everyone else sounds like a low t wanker with the accent . the deep voice posh accent is rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
very legit. i watch gangster movies as well as ted bundy and richard ramirez interviews to copy their body language and mannerisms

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3202
it sounds even more high t tbh. its unexpected . everyone else sounds like a low t wanker with the accent . the deep voice posh accent is rare
First I conquer your women, then I conquer your country

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and FatJattMofo
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 656
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth and FatJattMofo
Every time I’ve tried to act a little douchey the girl just gets pissed off. I have a soft low t face so girls expect me to play my role of friendly guy.

Girls like Chads DESPITE their douchiness, not because of it.

Girls want a NICE CHAD. That’s the ideal for LTR.

Exactly. Try acting alpha as a manlet skullcel and you look like a tryhard. Failo effect.
this is why reproduction should be controlled by the most intelligent and based men, the average criminal has a higher notch count than the average physics student at the most elite college
Another reason I hate women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 3202
its a halo you got to admit
Matters less when you're surrounded by people with similar accents, or with more high-class accents. If I were to leave England it'd be a halo.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Matters less when you're surrounded by people with similar accents, or with more high-class accents. If I were to leave England it'd be a halo.
american accent halo in uk bro?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
american accent halo in uk bro?
Probably not. The only accent that really halos here is that Anglo-Irish accent from southern Dublin.

Probably not. The only accent that really halos here is that Anglo-Irish accent from southern Dublin.
never heard of that one .imo best accent for british jbs is thick scottish accent and drunk half ancient gaelic half strong west country accent bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 3202