Bad boy maxxing is legit!!!

never heard of that one .imo best accent for british jbs is thick scottish accent and drunk half ancient gaelic half strong west country accent bro.
Maybe further north. Guys with Scottish accents here were ignored and people with west country accents are made fun of.

Maybe further north. Guys with Scottish accents here were ignored and people with west country accents are made fun of.

OOYYYYY MATEY YOU TALKING SHIT????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
There's a reason pirates were sexpats to the West Indies
@Gudru
imagine being a pirate .

extremely high pren T dark triad scurvey infect gigachads going to impregnate latin high e wide hiped natives.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Stingray and Deleted member 656
@Gudru
imagine being a pirate .

extremely high pren T dark triad scurvey infect gigachads going to impregnate latin high e wide hiped natives.
Most of them were scrawny low IQ paupers with gambling debts or drunks who got kidnapped in dark Bristol alleys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and FatJattMofo
Most of them were scrawny low IQ paupers with gambling debts or drunks who got kidnapped in dark Bristol alleys
jfl. imagine being drunk and walking through some alleyway then some huge pirate monster bags you . you wake up in some cellar to be forced to be a crew floor cleaner

• +1
jfl. imagine being drunk and walking through some alleyway then some huge pirate monster bags you . you wake up in some cellar to be forced to be a crew floor cleaner
Imagine getting one life and not being this dom acedemic negro pirate warlord Adewale

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and FatJattMofo
@Gudru
imagine being a pirate .

This is like a dream bro. I wish I could go back in time

• Woah
Reactions: FatJattMofo
This is like a dream bro. I wish I could go back in time
Would you put your nose in a girl's pussy if she asked you to?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Yes if ur like 12-18

Would you put your nose in a girl's pussy if she asked you to?
Ayyy my favorite Anglo stalker is here. Still failing at life at 25 years old faggot?

Run face tattoo game bro

imagine an incel badboy maxxing

If thats acc u in your avi, im mirin
Alarico morphed it to his liking.
20191205 211011
here is original

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
You cant really badboymax if youre manlet, framecel, curry and skullcel (me)
All you need to bad boy max is either tattoos or a good eye area...

even soys have sleeve tats these days. bad boy is all about the charisma and face

• +1
Disagree about tats, you dont need em. Plus having em doesnt automatically make u one

• +1
Disagree about tats, you dont need em. Plus having em doesnt automatically make u one
If you take two pictures of the same man, both with a tan and a good physique but you give one a sleeve and chest tattoos and leave the other bare, which do you believe would do better?

• +1
If you take two pictures of the same man, both with a tan and a good physique but you give one a sleeve and chest tattoos and leave the other bare, which do you believe would do better?
Fair enough
But what i had in mind was that you need good face, body etc as prerequisites before you can consider stuff like tats

• +1
It’s legit until the time you can’t handle. Neither you go full and learn the hardcore way or otherwise girl will notice you’re more pussy than her

Fair enough
But what i had in mind was that you need good face, body etc as prerequisites before you can consider stuff like tats
True in general, but there's always that thugmaxxed niche that's actually quite broad, in which tats seem to be a prerequisite whilst face is give or take.

• +1
True in general, but there's always that thugmaxxed niche that's actually quite broad, in which tats seem to be a prerequisite whilst face is give or take.
Actually, yeh

• +1
You cant really badboymax if youre manlet, framecel, curry and skullcel (me)
you are skullcel? ive seen your pictures your skull looked on the bigger side if anything

• +1
5'7, honestly failoes me more than being curry
Fuark legit if you had been 5'11 or over you would have been in a decent position. Id say do a few trips to the motherland for slaying.

• +1
Fuark legit if you had been 5'11 or over you would have been in a decent position. Id say do a few trips to the motherland for slaying.
Those are my plans in the near future, trying to slay here in the west is fucking aids