Bad under eye support or just lack of sleep?

ChadButBeaner

ChadButBeaner

Iron
Wtf is wrong with my eyes?
Btw, my nasolabial foids are pretty bad, can I do something to improve them?

Attachments

• photo-2020-05-21 08-11-57~2.jpg
    photo-2020-05-21 08-11-57~2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 227
  • photo-2020-05-28 12-19-32~2.jpg
    photo-2020-05-28 12-19-32~2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 232
How many hours of sleep are you clocking in

How many hours of sleep are you clocking in
I try to sleep from 8-10 hrs but most of time i wake up after 4hrs of sleep and after that i cant fall asleep again

bro fix your fucking sleep
take melatonin to get a functioning circadian rhythm and lower the temperature, minimize phone use before bed

also nasolabial folds are related to forward growth as is undereye support so keep mewing bud

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, DutchPrettyBoy and ChadButBeaner
I don’t think anything is wrong with your eyes. Your undereye support is actually pretty good. Noticeably positive orbital vector. You don’t even look tired IMO. You have very, very slight tear trough lines, but they are barely noticeable (and nothing abnormal) plus most people have ones that are WAY worse. I also think your nasolabial folds are barely existent and a complete non-issue.

Honestly my only advice for you to improve your facial look is to become more masculine. Currently you look good, but very boyish. Chin is slightly weak (sliding genioplasty could add vertical height as well as anterior projection and greatly boost your masculinity) although your jawline and submental region both already look good so it’s not a huge deal or anything. Heavy stubble would also make you look much more masculine as well.

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks and ChadButBeaner
your undereyes are elite, straight eyelids almost. your nasolabial folds is because ur teeth are angled forwards making your mouth protrude

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x and ChadButBeaner
your eyes are fine

There’s nothing wrong with your under eyes. Your eyes are the best part of your face tbh

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
You have dysmorphia

ok but you have really good under eye

i dont see any issues with your under eye support

take a pic with normal lighting