[JFL] badoo lmao

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

HEAD OF DOCTORS EQUALS BRo
its legit subhuman central. just swipe for a minute and you will encounter aprox. 40% landwhales, 20% hideous jungle gooks, 20% single mothers, 10% trannies/crosdressers and the other 10% a mixture of the previous. so many ugly whores with blinding filters to disquise their subhuman faces. most of these bitches wont post body shots for obvious reasons although their giant flabby faces are a giveaway kek. most users here mog those bitches simply by being at a respectable weight.

these were the first 10 femoids i swiped on and this is by no means an accurate representation of the userbase of that shithole. most of the time the first couple dozen would be solely grossly obese single mothers and orangutan faced gooks. this is your reward for being born as a top 10% male :feelskek:

SikKunt

SikKunt

𝒮𝓁𝒶𝓎𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝒮𝑜𝓎𝓈
Missy would suck a mean dick I feel

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Instructor
Missy made my dick hard. Just because my instinct is telling me, that a fatty is easier to get.

Time Travel

Time Travel

사랑해
you both need a thorough psychological examination

wtf that tranny is hung like a donkey. i simply cant cope with the dickpill anymore. im roping tonight
no man you need enlightenment
What the fuck bro she is top pump and dump punani felicia is oldcel BYE felicia
Idk man, I wouldn't even want to have sex with that girl tbh.

Balkancel

Balkancel

personality is key
Would fuck every single one of them

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Local wise incel.
I’m completely cool with settling for a fat chick but not a tranny. I’m already aware that the Staceys are for the chads.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)