Bald men should get eyebrow and eyelash transplants.

boondocksmaxx

boondocksmaxx

Iron
Ive never seen a hair transplant come out looking decent. Plus the hairlines never look natural. Compare that to eyebrow and eyelash transplants which almost always pass as natural now. Niggas with hair transplants automatically look insecure to women too. Thick Eyebrows and Eyelashes are a high T traits that women love.

I will coin this concept Tupacmaxing, after the original bald beauty himself.
E559D37A 77E6 4C86 AE0B EACE0E8380E6

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, CursedOne, Pretty_bread and 2 others
@Lorsss ban this faggot greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, Deleted member 275, Effortless and 17 others
What an absolute degenerate low IQ idiot

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and CursedOne
What an absolute degenerate low IQ idiot
The reality is that hairloss for most men that get it and dont have enough money, is unstoppable. If you believe otherwise its cope.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I thought of the same thing tbh because having dense eyebrows and lashes creates contrast to your overall features.

• +1
Reactions: boondocksmaxx
The reality is that hairloss for most men that get it and dont have enough money, is unstoppable. If you believe otherwise its cope.
So the solution is to waste that little money on these procedures? What's wrong with you?

So because hair transplant looks bad bald men should get a totally unrelated surgery? How does that help with being bald? Might as well say bald men should get rhinoplasties.

As long as you have a decent jaw and eye area being bald doesnt mean its over.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Norwooder, CursedOne and 2 others
As long as you have a decent jaw and eye area being bald doesnt mean its over.
For real, while having hair is a big big bonus bald isnt insta death

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, boondocksmaxx and SpiritAnimal
For real, while having hair is a big big bonus bald isnt insta death
Yh thats all im saying, for most men who aren’t subhuman and have kinda masculine face, thicker eyebrows is a big factor that would help them not look like a thumb.

So the solution is to waste that little money on these procedures? What's wrong with you?
Im justs suggesting than balding niggas that wanted hair transplants anyway should consider other options. The issue with cost isnt for any hair transplant, but for the good ones that look realistic, for eyebrows thats less of an issue since itll be thick. 650 grafts on your brows is more than enough to give better definition, and you wont lose them in 5 years. Better for you in the long run.

Hair system

• +1
Hair system

Cope. Its a cool for an occasion but not regular use. Maybe reasonable in 20 years when you can shower with it and the price comes down.

I've literally heard a friend of mine (23 yo) talk about her girlfriends about this guy she was dating. They were making out in the dark and she said that when she touched the back of his head and felt he had a big bald spot, she felt "disgusted" and "shocked that he was so bald". She dumped him like a few days later.

Now you may think she was just the rare exception and women love bald men, but if you start looking around you, you will notice it's something that most women just overlook if the guy is very attractive. For the average man, especially if before his 40s, it's a death sentence.

I've literally heard a friend of mine (23 yo) talk about her girlfriends about this guy she was dating. They were making out in the dark and she said that when she touched the back of his head and felt he had a big bald spot, she felt "disgusted" and "shocked that he was so bald". She dumped him like a few days later.

Now you may think she was just the rare exception and women love bald men, but if you start looking around you, you will notice it's something that most women just overlook if the guy is very attractive. For the average man, especially if before his 40s, it's a death sentence.
Bro, a hair transplant 9/10 times is ugly and makes you look pitiful. Plus it wont last with testosterone inhibiting pills. Hair transplants is only useful for alopecia and not male pattern, in the long term.

mirin' how he went from gaymaxxed to thugmaxxed

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boondocksmaxx and Deleted member 6273

Actually looks better bald

• +1