Baldcels - My current thoughts on hair loss prevention

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I've recently been thinking a lot about my norwooding (currently ~nw 2.5), and I realized I can't be leaving it the way it is, I need to combat the norwood reaper. At my current rate, I believe I will be labelled "bald" by age 28, it's still questionable to normies whether I'm balding or not (some tell me it's just thin, I call BS). After I pay for my rhino, most of my looksmax funds will be used for hair loss prevention and saving for a FUE transplant. Since I don't want to nuke my systemic DHT levels, I'm going to be buying RU58841 first and foremost. I'll experiment with it for 6 months or so, if I realize an improvement and the sides are not that bad, I'll continue using it, likely forever, or until modern science can figure something else out. Along with that, I will also be doing several other things for experimentation, some of which are proven by research to help with hair density, others I'm not so sure of, but what do I have to lose. The goal is to develop a solid anti-hairloss regime that I can stick to BEFORE and AFTER my transplant, to hold onto as much hair as I can. I'm considering:

1. RU58841
  2. Peppermint oil with a solid carrier like Jojoba
  3. Minoxidil foam. I haven't decided but since it regrows hair I probably should hop on tbh and take care of my skin more to combat the collagen reaper. I know that peppermint oil was shown to be as effective if not more, so I'll see.
  4. Derma pen
  5. Laser Hair Growth Cap. There are some studies that show it does help with thinning hair in men and women, so I might as well give it a try. Again I'm not going to lose anything and I can sell it if I don't want it anymore.
  6. Viviscal Man Supplement. Some will call it cope, some will actually read the studies done that showed that taking this supplement actually does increase the number of vellus and terminal hairs on the scalp, significantly. Men also report less shedding on it, and more thickness. Check out this article: http://jddonline.com/articles/dermatology/S1545961615S0015X/1
  7. Finasteride. ONLY when on testosterone cycle, to prevent the extra T from converting too much to the more powerful norwood hormone.
  8. Reducing stress.
  9. Anything else that aspie scientist @Extra Chromosome can convince me helps with hair growth.

After I turn 40, I may have no option but a hair system, but with a solid regime in addition to the transplants I can maintain good looking hair for the rest of my 20s and most of my 30s. Let me know what you think

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, SeiGun and Zeta ascended
All about turkey boyo

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel, Extra Chromosome and CupOfCoffee
Good luck boyo make sure to share progress photos. That's what I'll do when I get down to Norwood 1.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Good luck boyo make sure to share progress photos. That's what I'll do when I get down to Norwood 1.
NW0* after Turkey. I swear by Allah I will become Chad.

Haven't you heard the ghost stories about RU58841?

NW0* after Turkey. I swear by Allah I will become Chad.
I feel you man. I got most of my IOIs from when my barber used to give me a fade or dark ceaser. Just add some stubble with some nectraining and gymcelling.:incel::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Haven't you heard the ghost stories about RU58841?
Heard some reports of eye redness, loss of libido. I find it interesting how research into it just got discontinued so randomly, something's up. I'll try it and see if it affects me, at least it isn't fully systemic like fin

Heard some reports of eye redness, loss of libido. I find it interesting how research into it just got discontinued so randomly, something's up. I'll try it and see if it affects me, at least it isn't fully systemic like fin

Not just that, but insomnia and penicular pain.

Use gloves when applying it and try not to use more than necessary. I only need to use .5 a day mixed in with minoxidil.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
You have to loosen scalp up or it will be relentless.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Hows yr hair now
I haven't progressed in norwood scale at all. But i just use finasteride and oral minox tbh, i apply RU58841 sometimes but not consistently

• +1
Reactions: Confusednigger
I've recently been thinking a lot about my norwooding (currently ~nw 2.5), and I realized I can't be leaving it the way it is,
it won't be staying the wat it is. if you do nothing. it will be time to shave is all off than sooner or later
it's still questionable to normies whether I'm balding or not (some tell me it's just thin, I call BS).
noticeable defuse thinning on top head. Means you already lost 50+% of your hair on top.
After I pay for my rhino, most of my looksmax funds will be used for hair loss prevention and saving for a FUE transplant.
minox and fina are not that expensive. Especially fina is pretty cheap, if one low dose, like 0.2 mg/0.25 mg or 0.33 mg
1mg dose of fina, is overdose for hairloss. imo.
Since I don't want to nuke my systemic DHT levels,
this line of thinking, will invite baldness. bald copers all had believes like this

I'm going to be buying RU58841 first and foremost. I'll experiment with it for 6 months or so,
i use this also
until modern science can figure something else out.
fina is decent also. Especially topical fina moggs .
  1. Peppermint oil with a solid carrier like Jojoba
i tried this one also. cope for scalp hairloss for me.
great for facial hair drowth, and eyebrows hair growth
  1. Minoxidil foam. I haven't decided but since it regrows hair I probably should hop on tbh and take care of my skin more to combat the collagen reaper.
i use this one also. I still have mogger collagen for an old man. so it's limited collagen effects. just be high effort in collegan maxxing
  1. I know that peppermint oil was shown to be as effective if not more, so I'll see.
in a true battle. one just stacks multipile treaments (that don't interfere) on top of each other.

it's NOT: ..... OR ..... OR ......
it's: ..... AND ....... AND .......
  1. Derma pen
i do that one also
  1. Reducing stress.
cope in most cases

LMAO.
responding to something 3 years later.

I haven't progressed in norwood scale at all. But i just use finasteride and oral minox tbh, i apply RU58841 sometimes but not consistently
I managed to progress, from like NW2.5 to like 1.5NW orso.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and PURE ARYAN GENETICS