Balding at 15? What can I do

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
I just pulled my hair 5 times and this amount of hair falled out. I am an 15 year old arab and can grow a beard which means I am sensitive to DHT and I think I am balding what can I do? I SWEAR I WILL GET SHOTGUN IMPLANTS IF I GO BALD UNDER 20 I FUCK NORWOOD REAPER FUCK EVERYTHING GOD WHY WHY WHY DOES GOD HAVE HAIR BUT LETS EVERYONE ELSE GO BALD WHYYYYY FUCK IT :feelsthink: I CANT EVEN GET FINASTERIDE BECAUSE I AM TO YOUNG HELP I LEGIT TOLD MY MOM I AM GONNA KILL MYSELF IF I GO BALD

Attachments

• CAC59DE2-1D76-4369-B935-F24C2D67D92C.jpeg
    CAC59DE2-1D76-4369-B935-F24C2D67D92C.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 127
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
im sorry to inform you that you are subhuman baldcel

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, chadpreetcel123, I'mme and 6 others
Do some weighted pull ups pussy

NIBBA UR RETARDED

HAIR IS MEANT TO FALL OUT AND IF YOU GRABBED UR HAIR 5 TIMES IT BETTER FALL OUT

SAVE UP FOR LL TOO

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy
Do some weighted pull ups pussy
The thing is My face isn’t even that subhuman my eye area is fine and i have good bones fuck my balding arab genes fuck norwood reaper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and jordanbarrettisgod
get a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor like finasteride or durasturide, and also research hair systems in your area in case it's not enough (it'll most likely just delay the inevitable, RIP fellow Norwoodcel, I started balding at 15 too, it's rough).

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Deleted member 5522
get a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor like finasteride or durasturide, and also research hair systems in your area in case it's not enough (it'll most likely just delay the inevitable, RIP fellow Norwoodcel, I started balding at 15 too, it's rough).
I just told my parents they should start saving money for me or i will rope infront of their eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
yea once u said arab i knew it was over. as a fellow arab our genes r fucked

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Copemaxxing and Deleted member 5522
I just told my parents they should start saving money for me or i will rope infront of their eyes
If you want to play that game, you might want to start cutting your forearm (not saying slit your wrists) and make sure your parents see the scars and blood so they know how serious this is. You're basically a dead man walking and lifetime incel if you go bald before 20. Do whatever it takes to get that fin.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
yea once u said arab i knew it was over. as a fellow arab our genes r fucked
My genes arent even that bad but I SWEAR THE NORWOOD REAPER IS LIVING ON OUR FAMILY TREE AND IS WAITING TOO GIVE US THE DEATH SENTENCE My uncle was completely bald at 19 Rip

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
My genes arent even that bad but I SWEAR THE NORWOOD REAPER IS LIVING ON OUR FAMILY TREE AND IS WAITING TOO GIVE US THE DEATH SENTENCE My uncle was completely bald at 19 Rip
same with mine jfl🤣
other than norwood i have pretty good genes tbh but once my curls r gone it’s over

Don't worry. My hair also used to fall out like crazy when I was 15 but I am sill NW0.5 and I am 28 now

Are you writing a love letter to chico?

If you want to play that game, you might want to start cutting your forearm (not saying slit your wrists) and make sure your parents see the scars and blood so they know how serious this is. You're basically a dead man walking and lifetime incel if you go bald before 20. Do whatever it takes to get that fin.
Its so fuckin awful since my bones and eyes are good. I even had 2 pussys. I will do everything to avoid it.

Its so fuckin awful since my bones and eyes are good. I even had 2 pussys. I will do everything to avoid it.
I'm serious. Do physical self-harm and make sure your parents know about it. Cut yourself, or go on a hunger strike, anything to make them realize how serious this is.

well worth it
Reported for spreading misinformation

same with mine jfl🤣
other than norwood i have pretty good genes tbh but once my curls r gone it’s over
I think arabs are just meant to slay at 10-15 since they are very early bloomers after the age of 15 they can die or rope or somethin
I'm serious. Do physical self-harm and make sure your parents know about it. Cut yourself, or go on a hunger strike, anything to make them realize how serious this is.

Reported for spreading misinformation
If I reach nw 2 I will legit cut my self infront of them or eat a knife or somethin

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
Try rope

Jk

Look for my thread on hair loss prevention/ regrowth methods that don’t use Fin or Minox which would be absolute shit at your age

You have probably have a combination of subhuman genes and health/hormones/diet along with lots of stress.

Try rope

Jk

Look for my thread on hair loss prevention/ regrowth methods that don’t use Fin or Minox which would be absolute shit at your age

You have probably have a combination of subhuman genes and health/hormones/diet along with lots of stress.
Thank you. I am still asking my self why god hates me that much like he is giving small fat guys hair that are over 60 ( one guy I know that works in a pizzeria) but god gives me baldinggenes with good bones and eyes jfl

I just like most guys on my father's side started Norwooding in their teens. It won't be as bad as you think it is. I'm 21 now and am only Norwood 2 and some guys in my family aren't completely bald.

I just like most guys on my father's side started Norwooding in their teens. It won't be as bad as you think it is. I'm 21 now and am only Norwood 2 and some guys in my family aren't completely bald.
Wow this is a legit Gigacope. You know it, Nw 0 or death its over for us norwoodcels

at 15 with no beard thats not mpb
you need to check your nutrition and shit

Nw 0 or death its over for us norwoodcels
That's why I'm on finasteride and going for a hair transplant. This idea you have that you are going to be completoy bald in your early 20s is not gunna happen if you choose to do something about it. I would recommend ru58841 as you are too young to use finasteride and microneedling

at 15 with no beard thats not mpb
you need to check your nutrition and shit
Jfl this was my beard at 14 JFL
:lul::lul: I am a failbirth

Attachments

• CEBD888E-16AC-4908-821F-764671C56322.jpeg
    CEBD888E-16AC-4908-821F-764671C56322.jpeg
    13.7 KB · Views: 83
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Yeah I know I just gonna rope or cope with hp or hairsystems but deep down I know it’s completely over :feelswah:

Wasted by a receding hair LAUGH MY MOTHERFUCKING ASS OFF :lul:
jfl
i was always jealous at my mates who had full beards at 15
i didnt even shave my beard once and im 18 with
above average d and normal voice

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Do you look good bald?

Meeks is bald
The Rock lookes better bald.

Do you look good bald?

Meeks is bald
The Rock lookes better bald.
öhm,is this the ultimate terracope? 99,99 % of man look shit when they are bald the rock is facewise shit too and meeks is this 0,01% of men

You are probably imagining it unless you have the worst genetics in the world. Fin wouldn't save you and taking that shit would probably cause worse issues than baldness. Looks like you have a great jaw though

You are probably imagining it unless you have the worst genetics in the world. Fin wouldn't save you and taking that shit would probably cause worse issues than baldness. Looks like you have a great jaw though
Jfl at this being wasted to trash baldinggenes

öhm,is this the ultimate terracope? 99,99 % of man look shit when they are bald the rock is facewise shit too and meeks is this 0,01% of men
But on you? personal basis. Does bald look good or not?
Thos thread is about you right, not the average man.

You can test with face app, or put all your hair tight back, and see face shape.

But on you? personal basis. Does bald look good or not?
Thos thread is about you right, not the average man.

You can test with face app, or put all your hair tight back, and see face shape.
Face app says „its fucking over when you are bald retard“