BALDING IS A DEATH SENTENCE

Once you stop injection then most of the time ya.
Feminization and bone loss is permanent tho.
I guess it would make sense to castrate yourself until there's cure and then blast T

I guess it would make sense to castrate yourself until there's cure and then blast T
No T for your wide hips boyo.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
there are no proof that minoxidil penetrates blood vessels and goes systemical
ages your face, makes you look gandy-tier

a lot of males actually have wide hips, especially at the gym, idk why
It's subhuman central ngl.
Also alot of the rock wannabe Norwood reaper victims.

Go to Turkey, easy way to fix this problem tbh.

Notice how his body became like an estrogenic bitch.
Castration = might as well rope to keep my hair.

"reduced musculature and female-type fat redistribution"
It doesn't look like that tbh, it looks like the hip bone itself got wider. I mean it can't be, but it looks like that.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
It’s over.

"reduced musculature and female-type fat redistribution"
It doesn't look like that tbh, it looks like the hip bone itself got wider. I mean it can't be, but it looks like that.
Indeed my man, his hips did get wider. Not only fat, but bone as well. Hips never stop growing. That's why you need to keep your estrogen in check throut your life.

• Woah
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Once you stop injection then most of the time ya.
Feminization and bone loss is permanent tho.
Its called androgen deprivation therapy and commonly used for prostate cancer. Typically LHRH (or GnRH) agonists. It is in fact reversible. You will feel horrible (depending on genetic make up) when you first get chemically castrated. You WILL experience massive mood swings and/or depression for no apparent reason. You need you test levels to be ZERO to slow down progression of MBP. I'd rather have a bald head.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Its called androgen deprivation therapy and commonly used for prostate cancer. Typically LHRH (or GnRH) agonists. It is in fact reversible. You will feel horrible (depending on genetic make up) when you first get chemically castrated. You WILL experience massive mood swings and/or depression for no apparent reason. You need you test levels to be ZERO to slow down progression of MBP. I'd rather have a bald head.
Legit doc. Thanks for the input.
If I was Norwood 4 I'd just inject 11KDHT and shave my head off.