Balding is caused by the shape of your face

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
That's right. Ever wondered why most models who have great facial structure and and a good headshape almost always have a great hairline too? Of course there are exceptions but most of the time if you have very bad craniofacial development you will bald. This is why ugly incels who have terrible facial structure also have a bad hairline. The safest headshape to keep a norwood 0 hairline is a horizontal headshape with decent bone structure (fred ward, zayn malik, adam lambert, wilmer valderrama, etc), every single man who has this kind of headshape will never go bald. Even niall horan who doesnt have the best bone structure will never go bald because his face is horizontal. How often do you see people who look like steve buscemi have a full head of hair? Usually if you're caucasian and you have bad face development you will most likely lose your norwood 0 hairline (this doesn't mean you'll go bald but just lose your original hairline). This is why so many asians dont go bald, because they have horizontal face shapes. Now of course, if you dont have a horizontal headshape it doesnt automatically mean you'll lose your norwood 1 hairline. A lot of models have vertical faces but keep their hair but if you have terrible bone structure you will most likely bald.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
IQ calculation of this thread: -10.87623472364
it is absolutely true. Please disprove me by posting pictures of people who have face shapes like zayn malik, fred ward, adam lambert who are balding. You cannot because it is literally impossible. Dont try to disprove me by posting a picture of a guy who doesnt have this headshape but has a full head of hair. That's not what i am saying. I am saying that if you have the headshape i have mentioned above you cannot go bald.

RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

finalfantasy maxxing
Time online
106d 16h 39m
it is absolutely true. Please disprove me by posting pictures of people who have face shapes like zayn malik, fred ward, adam lambert who are balding. You cannot because it is literally impossible. Dont try to disprove me by posting a picture of a guy who doesnt have this headshape but has a full head of hair. That's not what i am saying. I am saying that if you have the headshape i have mentioned above you cannot go bald.
ind1234ex.jpg

B

brbbrah

RETIRED FOR NOW
Time online
18d 3h 37m
That's right. Ever wondered why most models who have great facial structure and and a good headshape almost always have a great hairline too? Of course there are exceptions but most of the time if you have very bad craniofacial development you will bald. This is why ugly incels who have terrible facial structure also have a bad hairline. The safest headshape to keep a norwood 0 hairline is a horizontal headshape with decent bone structure (fred ward, zayn malik, adam lambert, wilmer valderrama, etc), every single man who has this kind of headshape will never go bald. Even niall horan who doesnt have the best bone structure will never go bald because his face is horizontal. How often do you see people who look like steve buscemi have a full head of hair? Usually if you're caucasian and you have bad face development you will most likely lose your norwood 0 hairline (this doesn't mean you'll go bald but just lose your original hairline). This is why so many asians dont go bald, because they have horizontal face shapes. Now of course, if you dont have a horizontal headshape it doesnt automatically mean you'll lose your norwood 1 hairline. A lot of models have vertical faces but keep their hair but if you have terrible bone structure you will most likely bald.
GANDY IS BALDING SO IS SEAN NORWOODING AND BARRET TOO

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
th
that guy is not balding by any means but he does not have a norwood 1 hairline. Also...I asked you to post pictures of people who have similar headshapes to fred ward, zayn malik, adam lambert, wilmer valderrama who are balding. You can't do that because it is impossible. Dont post pictures of a guy with bad facial structure with a full head of hair because it is just an exception, I am asking you to post pictures of balding men with a headshape like adam lambert and the others i mentioned.

Muktar

Muktar

مُخْتَارُ مُحَمَّد
Time online
6d 15h 48m
Wrong. Baldness is caused by excessive amount of DHT & excessive body hair. That's why the most people with body hair (Mediterraneans, Arabs, North Africans) are prone to baldness. The least hairiest people (Sub-Saharan Africans, East Asians, Native Americans) have little to no baldness.

RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

finalfantasy maxxing
Time online
106d 16h 39m
th

that guy is not balding by any means but he does not have a norwood 1 hairline. Also...I asked you to post pictures of people who have similar headshapes to fred ward, zayn malik, adam lambert, wilmer valderrama who are balding. You can't do that because it is impossible. Dont post pictures of a guy with bad facial structure with a full head of hair because it is just an exception, I am asking you to post pictures of balding men with a headshape like adam lambert and the others i mentioned.
1559916121235.png

if opry cant convince you idk what else to say

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
n
Wrong. Baldness is caused by excessive amount of DHT & excessive body hair. That's why the most people with body hair (Mediterraneans, Arabs, North Africans) are prone to baldness. The least hairiest people (Sub-Saharan Africans, East Asians, Native Americans) have little to no baldness.
nope, look at all the baldwin brothers. None of them are balding, travel the world and look at how hairy men are and look how much hair they have on their head too. Guys who are destined to go bald who also have high dht will bald faster but dht is not the cause, their headshape is. Their headshape is causing inflamation and dht is sent as an anti inflamatory response. Native americans rarely go bald because of their bone structure.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
I came across this website when i was looking at something and found it very interesting and i started researching it myself.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
you can be balding at any face shape. wtf op.
post pictures of people with face shapes like the people who i mentioned above who are balding then. You CANNOT because it is literally impossible.

RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

finalfantasy maxxing
Time online
106d 16h 39m
I came across this website when i was looking at something and found it very interesting and i started researching it myself.
greycel moment

Proex

Proex

Trainer
Time online
10d 22h 50m
post pictures of people with face shapes like the people who i mentioned above who are balding then. You CANNOT because it is literally impossible.
I can shave their hair they they become bald. Look at jeremy meeks too. Face shape has no correlation with face shape at all.

RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

finalfantasy maxxing
Time online
106d 16h 39m
opry. thread closed.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
opry. thread closed.
O'pry does not have a horizontal face like i mentioned above. the thread is closed once you post a man with a face shape like adam lambert, zayn malik, fred ward, esai morales, wilmer valderrama who are balding. Like i said multiple times, it is impossible.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
View attachment 668685
why is this guy balding then?
does that look like a horizontal face to you? Youve posted like 5 pictures of men with vertical faces now. Post someone who looks like esai morales, zayn malik, adam lambert, wilmer valderrama, nick bateman, rob lowe, etc.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
doesnt matter. Balding isnt determined by your face shape.
prove it by posting men with the type of face shape i have mentioned. It's true, if you have a vertical face you can still keep your hair but it isn't 100%. But if you have a horizontal face like the men i have mentioned above you absolutely cannot ever go bald. It is impossible

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
this guy seriously thinks having a compact face makes you immune to balding. he also calls a compact/short face a horizontal face
jfl at this iq

View attachment 668691
I may not know the proper teriminology for compact, short faces, etc because i'm not a nerd. But you are not doing what i am asking you to do, you keep coming up with insults rather than disproving me.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
Post pictures of men who have this kind of headshape who are also balding and then i will rest my case. But these people are immune because their headshape protects them from going bald.

Attachments

RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

finalfantasy maxxing
Time online
106d 16h 39m
Post pictures of men who have this kind of headshape who are also balding and then i will rest my case. But these people are immune because their headshape protects them from going bald.
1559916121235.png

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
also if any of you idiots say rob lowe is balding but is on preventative treatments just save the trouble. He was never balding and he freaked out over very very slight temporal recession on the right side of his hairline. He was never balding and preventative treatments wont save a hairline like that for over 30 years with zero change.