Balding is caused by the shape of your face

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 10h 43m
Can you explain though, like as in what is it about my headshape that protects me?
your head isnt an exact square shape, all the guys i posted above don't have exact square heads. But it is still very horizontal as opposed to a narrow vertical face. You have decent bone structure too. Decent to Average bone structure paired along with a slightly horizontal face like yours means you will never go bald. Your horizontal face and decent bone structure allows enough oxygen and nutrients to get to your hair.

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Recovering from LeFort 3
Time online
15d 5h 23m
disprove me before you tell me to kill myself.
In order for someone to disprove it you would have to have proved it in the first place. I see no proof of any kind

Archimedes was able to prove that the volume of a sphere was 4/3πr^3 in the 3rd century BC and he didnt even have a ruler or a toilet or pants or the number zero. That man devised the most complex theorems and proofs with nothing but his brain and some old shitty paper scrolls but you have the entire internet, filled with endless knowledge at your fingertips, and you couldn't even provide one proof for your hypothesis
81E0B563-76B5-4CEA-AC32-321EE949F183.jpeg

^this is the pain I experience while reading your posts

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 10h 43m
In order for someone to disprove it you would have to have proved it in the first place. I see no proof of any kind

Archimedes was able to prove that the volume of a sphere was 4/3πr^3 in the 3rd century BC and he didnt even have a ruler or a toilet or pants or the number zero. That man devised the most complex theorems and proofs with nothing but his brain and some old shitty paper scrolls but you have the entire internet, filled with endless knowledge at your fingertips, and you couldn't even provide one proof for your hypothesis
View attachment 668965
^this is the pain I experience while reading your posts
right the only reason you are experiencing pain is because you probably are balding and accepting my theory would mean that you have to accept that your face is not very well structured. @JamesHowlett has no problem accepting it because it applies to him and he knows it's true.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 10h 43m
fucking lol

guess Ljungberg has a "vertical face" (how do you even define this?)

i mean, look at that downward growth
He has a wide and expanded galea and a slightly vertical face. A wide and expanded galea like his is a death sentence and it 100% confirms you are balding, a lot of men go through a slight maturing process where they lose the finer hairs in the corners of their hairline and it doesnt 100% mean youre going bald, but having a wide galea confirms you will go bald in the future, look at statham too. Look how big and expanded his galea is. looking at statham and ljunurgs head makes me feel dizzy, look how tight and ridged the top of their head looks. I shaved my head due to sebhorric dermatitis and even though i had a severe scalp problem at the time my galea was not expanded and it was smooth. Also every other non balding man who ive seen shave their head for charity dont have a wide and expanded galea like them

Last edited:
YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

PSL Theorist
Time online
19d 21h 14m
Mayorga

Mayorga

Matador
Time online
54d 23h 57m
Your horizontal face and decent bone structure allows enough oxygen and nutrients to get to your hair.

1. Occipital hairs don't miniaturize when transplanted in the fronto-parietal regions
2. Disinhibition of hypoxia-inducible factor-1α is beneficial to hair growth (Minox does this)
3. I can starve myself and won't bald given I shut down my androgen production

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 10h 43m

1. Occipital hairs don't miniaturize when transplanted in the fronto-parietal regions
2. Disinhibition of hypoxia-inducible factor-1α is beneficial to hair growth (Minox does this)
3. I can starve myself and won't bald given I shut down my androgen production
no, balding men have a face and galea that isnt well nourished enough and your hair follicles get starved of proper nutrients.

Mayorga

Mayorga

Matador
Time online
54d 23h 57m
balding men have a face and galea that isnt well nourished enough and your hair follicles get starved of proper nutrients.
sure, that's why transplanted occipital hairs survive.

also, you fail to quantitatively define your terms. what makes a face "horizontal"? fWHR? what makes a galea "wide and expanded"? are you just eyeballing?

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

PSL Theorist
Time online
19d 21h 14m
urm...his facial structure isnt even that good
But he has the short square facial structure and skull length you're taking about.

I think what you mean OP is if you have a small wide skull you are more defended from balding. Which makes sense. But ultimately what kills hair is extreme hairline recession.

Obviously if you have a skull like zidane and you hit NW 2 it will look very bad.

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

PSL Theorist
Time online
19d 21h 14m
Basically OP is right. If you are a manlet like Zayn, Tobey maguire, eden hazard. You will most probably have a short skull and if you have a short wide skull it will take heavy hairline recession to make you go bald

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 10h 43m
sure, that's why transplanted occipital hairs survive.

also, you fail to quantitatively define your terms. what makes a face "horizontal"? fWHR? what makes a galea "wide and expanded"? are you just eyeballing?
no take a look at how ridged and wide statham and ljunbergs galea looks. As a non balding (nw1.25, veeeery slight recession in my right temple triggered me about 4 years ago and also sebhorric dermatitis) ive shaved my headwith a razor multiple times due to seb derm and my galea looked very smooth and not ridged and wide. Look at other non balding men who shave their head too for charity, their galea looks different to those men who recede to like a norwood 4 or 5. Also, i have no idea why transplanted hairs dont fall, im not going to pretend i know. But skull shape absolutely plays a massive role in hair loss.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 10h 43m
Basically OP is right. If you are a manlet like Zayn, Tobey maguire, eden hazard. You will most probably have a short skull and if you have a short wide skull it will take heavy hairline recession to make you go bald
people like zayn malik and tobey maguire cannot recede though. Zayn had a rounded hairline as a child now it is still round but slightly straighter and he lost the finer hairs on his hairline...same with tobey maguire and most norwood 1 men, and thats it..they will never recede a mm ever in their life. People like @JamesHowlett , zayn , tobey, adam lambert, etc are 100% protected from male pattern baldness.

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Punjabi Wolverine
Time online
48d 2h 38m
I’m not a manlet but tbf my skull is short and wide.

EasternRightWinger15

EasternRightWinger15

One strong chin away from happiness
Time online
47d 54m
no take a look at how ridged and wide statham and ljunbergs galea looks. As a non balding (nw1.25, veeeery slight recession in my right temple triggered me about 4 years ago and also sebhorric dermatitis) ive shaved my headwith a razor multiple times due to seb derm and my galea looked very smooth and not ridged and wide. Look at other non balding men who shave their head too for charity, their galea looks different to those men who recede to like a norwood 4 or 5. Also, i have no idea why transplanted hairs dont fall, im not going to pretend i know. But skull shape absolutely plays a massive role in hair loss.
do you have pics pls?

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

PSL Theorist
Time online
19d 21h 14m
people like zayn malik and tobey maguire cannot recede though. Zayn had a rounded hairline as a child now it is still round but slightly straighter and he lost the finer hairs on his hairline...same with tobey maguire and most norwood 1 men, and thats it..they will never recede a mm ever in their life. People like @JamesHowlett , zayn , tobey, adam lambert, etc are 100% protected from male pattern baldness.
GettyImages-813937720.jpg

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 10h 43m
this is the type of hair loss most norwood 1 men go through (i too went through this process, only some people like adam rodriguez do not)

Attachments

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

PSL Theorist
Time online
19d 21h 14m
harry styles looks nothing like the men i used as an example of a 'safe headshape that will protect you from going bald'
OP you're insane. Baldness is caused by temple recession. How can a bone shape stop youre hormones/Gene's from recessing you

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

PSL Theorist
Time online
19d 21h 14m
Look at Jensen Ackles' dad, it's not a coincidence that the dad has poor facial structure and a receded hairline while jensen and his brother both have norwood 1s and horizontal faces. Baldness isnt a gene, it's a mechanical issue in your galea.
I think it's just good face structure is good genetics

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 10h 43m
I think it's just good face structure is good genetics
no there's people with good facial structure who are 5'7, small arms, less developed body, small penis, etc. The reason the people i am posting have great hair is because of their facial structure.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 10h 43m
MPB is indeed a quite complex, polygenetic disorder. you're arguing against a significant body of scientific literature without even being able to define your terms.

it is 100% a mechanical problem in your galea. The shape of your galea and your face determines whether you'll bald or not. It is not a gene passed down by your maternal grandfather or dad, you are your own individual person and just because your dad has hair or doesnt have hair, it doesn't mean you'll follow in his footsteps.

Rob Lowe and his sons. They are not balding but they have a slightly receded hairline and much poorer facial structure than their father.

Attachments

Last edited:
Effortless

Effortless

10/10 Confirmed
Time online
91d 6h 35m
OP I think you might of mistaken lack of hair loss for skull shape

Your hair frames your skull which can give illusion of different skull shapes to what your actual skull look like

And also hair loss has been proving to be gene related even if what you are saying is true there is really no way to change it so whats the point of this shit thread

NCT

NCT

★★★★★ curry
Time online
50d 1h 22m
so do you believe that hair loss is determined by headshapes or not? cant tell if you're joking with the amount of trolls on this site
Sounds stupid, but im not joking
Almost every guy with that gay bean shaped head gets a nw7

Mayorga

Mayorga

Matador
Time online
54d 23h 57m
it is 100% a mechanical problem in your galea.
why does going tranny restore hair then? how does HRT relieve mechanical stress? why do fronto-parietal hairs, when transplanted onto your arm where there is definitely no galea, miniaturize?

you are dunning-krugering super hard.

Almost every guy with that gay bean shaped head gets a nw7
and that doesn't imply causation.

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Nosebreather
Time online
107d 20h 26m

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 10h 43m
OP I think you might of mistaken lack of hair loss for skull shape

Your hair frames your skull which can give illusion of different skull shapes to what your actual skull look like

And also hair loss has been proving to be gene related even if what you are saying is true there is really no way to change it so whats the point of this shit thread
No, non balding men look different with a razor shaved head than balding men with a shaved head. If hair loss was a gene or just as simple as 'being sensitive to dht' there would be a cure. It is also proven that balding men have more ridged and tighter scalps and higher levels of dht in their scalp (more dht due to inflamation).