Balding is caused by the shape of your face

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

swallow the josef henriksen pill
Time online
70d 7h 5m
looks okay but to be 100% i need to see it without the face covered. you can private message me if you want. I wouldnt leak it here.
I dont have one without hair

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

Compulsive Masturbator
Time online
93d 16h 14m
legendary thread needs to be pinned

@her @Lorsss @Kingkellz

BigBoletus

BigBoletus

Adept
Time online
5d 11h 2m
it is absolutely true. Please disprove me by posting pictures of people who have face shapes like zayn malik, fred ward, adam lambert who are balding. You cannot because it is literally impossible. Dont try to disprove me by posting a picture of a guy who doesnt have this headshape but has a full head of hair. That's not what i am saying. I am saying that if you have the headshape i have mentioned above you cannot go bald.
Correlation is not causation. Good genes come in a package usually that's all

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
Correlation is not causation. Good genes come in a package usually that's all
that's not true because so many balding men are over 6 foot and have broad shoulders, etc and there's so many non balding men with underdeveloped bodies, they're short but they have a good headshape which prevents them from balding.

BigBoletus

BigBoletus

Adept
Time online
5d 11h 2m
that's not true because so many balding men are over 6 foot and have broad shoulders, etc and there's so many non balding men with underdeveloped bodies, they're short but they have a good headshape which prevents them from balding.
We know already why balding happens , no need for a new phrenology.

A

africancel

Adept
Time online
34d 3h 35m
That's right. Ever wondered why most models who have great facial structure and and a good headshape almost always have a great hairline too? Of course there are exceptions but most of the time if you have very bad craniofacial development you will bald. This is why ugly incels who have terrible facial structure also have a bad hairline. The safest headshape to keep a norwood 0 hairline is a horizontal headshape with decent bone structure (fred ward, zayn malik, adam lambert, wilmer valderrama, etc), every single man who has this kind of headshape will never go bald. Even niall horan who doesnt have the best bone structure will never go bald because his face is horizontal. How often do you see people who look like steve buscemi have a full head of hair? Usually if you're caucasian and you have bad face development you will most likely lose your norwood 0 hairline (this doesn't mean you'll go bald but just lose your original hairline). This is why so many asians dont go bald, because they have horizontal face shapes. Now of course, if you dont have a horizontal headshape it doesnt automatically mean you'll lose your norwood 1 hairline. A lot of models have vertical faces but keep their hair but if you have terrible bone structure you will most likely bald.
That's right. Ever wondered why most models who have great facial structure and and a good headshape almost always have a great hairline too? Of course there are exceptions but most of the time if you have very bad craniofacial development you will bald. This is why ugly incels who have terrible facial structure also have a bad hairline. The safest headshape to keep a norwood 0 hairline is a horizontal headshape with decent bone structure (fred ward, zayn malik, adam lambert, wilmer valderrama, etc), every single man who has this kind of headshape will never go bald. Even niall horan who doesnt have the best bone structure will never go bald because his face is horizontal. How often do you see people who look like steve buscemi have a full head of hair? Usually if you're caucasian and you have bad face development you will most likely lose your norwood 0 hairline (this doesn't mean you'll go bald but just lose your original hairline). This is why so many asians dont go bald, because they have horizontal face shapes. Now of course, if you dont have a horizontal headshape it doesnt automatically mean you'll lose your norwood 1 hairline. A lot of models have vertical faces but keep their hair but if you have terrible bone structure you will most likely bald.
plausible tbh. What then can someone do to prevent losing hair with this information.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
plausible tbh. What then can someone do to prevent losing hair with this information.
well...dont just get on preventative treatments if you don't have the headshape that i keep mentioning. Not having that headshape doesn't automatically mean youre gonna go bald. There are plenty of men who do not have this headshape who are not balding but it is not 100% guaranteed that you'll keep it. Even if you notice very slight temple recession, it could be that you're just losing the finer hairs in the corner of your hairline. I noticed a very small change in my hairline (I went from a round hairline to a straightish hairline) from the age of 16-19.

Last edited:
itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
I just want to revive this thread just to say if you dont have this square type headshape that makes you immune to baldness it doesnt mean you will go bald. So if any of you are teenagers who have no signs of baldness yet but you have a narrow face and you are worried about going bald, dont worry because it's not 100% guaranteed. Sooooo many men keep ther hair with narrower faces or poor facial structure. But what i am saying is that you can find men with narrow vertical faces who are balding and then you can also find a man with a narrow face that has a full head of hair. But you can never find a man with the horizontal square-ish faces that i posted that are balding...they will always have a full head of hair.

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Instructor
Time online
3d 9h 36m
Cooming is caused by the shape of your mom's body

Just kidding, anyways i agree with you op.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
Cooming is caused by the shape of your mom's body

Just kidding, anyways i agree with you op.
Thanks for being reasonable and listening. I went to a hairloss forum and got blasted for bringing this to them. Atleast some people over on this site agree with me.

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Instructor
Time online
3d 9h 36m
Thanks for being reasonable and listening. I went to a hairloss forum and got blasted for bringing this to them. Atleast some people over on this site agree with me.
Ngl all my family members from my mom's side are balding and share the same head type, that's why i agree

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
Ngl all my family members from my mom's side are balding and share the same head type, that's why i agree
It's not 100% though like i said. You can have a narrow face and still keep your hair. Shane lynch, ross mcall, michael imperioli, brandon routh, david schwimmer, ray panthaki, etc. Some of these people have narrow faces with good facial structure some have both a narrow face and poor facial structure but they are not balding. All over the world you will see men with narrow faces or poor facial structure who are balding and some who are not balding, but people with the square faces will never bald. So if you do not have the square type headshape but you still have a full head of hair, dont be too worried about it because it is not guaranteed that you will lose it...even if you have a similar shape to your balding family members you still might not go bald. I've seen so many situations where a bald father has a son who looks just like him but the son shows no signs of hairloss despite sharing a similar facial structure to his balding father or family members.

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Instructor
Time online
3d 9h 36m
It's not 100% though like i said. You can have a narrow face and still keep your hair. Shane lynch, ross mcall, michael imperioli, brandon routh, david schwimmer, ray panthaki, etc. Some of these people have narrow faces with good facial structure some have both a narrow face and poor facial structure but they are not balding. All over the world you will see men with narrow faces or poor facial structure who are balding and some who are not balding, but people with the square faces will never bald. So if you do not have the square type headshape but you still have a full head of hair, dont be too worried about it because it is not guaranteed that you will lose it...even if you have a similar shape to your balding family members you still might not go bald. I've seen so many situations where a bald father has a son who looks just like him but the son shows no signs of hairloss despite sharing a similar facial structure to his balding father or family members.
Unlucky for me, i'm balding (norwood 2/2.5) at 17 because of combined family genes (both my dad's side and my mom's side men, are bald)

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Instructor
Time online
3d 9h 36m
Unlucky for me, i'm balding (norwood 2/2.5) at 17 because of combined family genes (both my dad's side and my mom's side men, are bald)
Also i have a poorly developed face, my brother has very thick hair but he's 14 exactly when i started to lose hair (very gradually)

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
Also i have a poorly developed face, my brother has very thick hair but he's 14 exactly when i started to lose hair (very gradually)
Does he also have a poorly developed face? He still might get lucky and keep it even if he does.

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Instructor
Time online
3d 9h 36m
Does he also have a poorly developed face? He still might get lucky and keep it even if he does.
No he has way better development. I don't think he will go bald.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
No he has way better development. I don't think he will go bald.
Does he have the horizontal square face that i posted lots of examples of? If he does, hes guaranteed to never go bald.

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Instructor
Time online
3d 9h 36m
Does he have the horizontal square face that i posted lots of examples of? If he does, hes guaranteed to never go bald.
Looks like it, also i hope it's like that because balding causes very heavy mental struggle and i would not like for my bro to suffer

Virgincel

Virgincel

Be Chad or be dead
Time online
102d 20h 39m
Cavill is balding. Your thread = shit

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
Looks like it, also i hope it's like that because balding causes very heavy mental struggle and i would not like for my bro to suffer
You can pretty much guess what your chances are of going bald before you even hit puberty. I have two younger brothers, one has a horizontal face shape like zayn. My other brother has a similar face shape to me where my face isnt too narrow but it isnt very horizontal either (kind of inbetween a bit like tom hardy). Right now im like a norwood 1 (went from a rounded hairline to a straight hairline from age 16-19) in my mid twenties with no signs of hairloss progression since i was around 19. So i can pretty much guess that neither of them will probably go bald. But like i said its not guaranteed, my brother with the square face is 100% not gonna go bald but the brother that shares a similar face to me (not very horizontal) may get unlucky and not follow in my foot steps.

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Instructor
Time online
3d 9h 36m
You can pretty much guess what your chances are of going bald before you even hit puberty. I have two younger brothers, one has a horizontal face shape like zayn. My other brother has a similar face shape to me where my face isnt too narrow but it isnt very horizontal either (kind of inbetween a bit like tom hardy). Right now im like a norwood 1 (went from a rounded hairline to a straight hairline from age 16-19) in my mid twenties with no signs of hairloss progression since i was around 19. So i can pretty much guess that neither of them will probably go bald. But like i said its not guaranteed, my brother with the square face is 100% not gonna go bald but the brother that shares a similar face to me (not very horizontal) may get unlucky and not follow in my foot steps.
Really unlucky stuff, i wish balding to noone

Virgincel

Virgincel

Be Chad or be dead
Time online
102d 20h 39m
to some extent yes, but the differences i described do exist
View attachment 669117View attachment 669122
(i know that opry's hair covers his skull, but there aren't any pics of him with short hair)
it is immediately noticeable how much fuller and wide zayn's neurocranium looks compared to opry's, which looks narrow and tall, too tapered on the sides

another example :
View attachment 669128
look at joe rogan's neurocranium : his upper head resembles an egg, it just keeps getting narrower and narrower as you go towards the top
the sides of your neurocranium are supposed to have some outward protrusion, or at least be straight, not curved inwards
according to this garbage, the wider your skull is looking from the front the less likely are to get a visit from the reaper? Because my dad has the Joe Rogan skull type, he is bald and my neurocranium is wider than his and I am not balding (yet)

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
Really unlucky stuff, i wish balding to noone
Yeah even though i am not balding i had a very bad phase in my life when i thought i was so i kind of know how worrying hairloss is Because my hairline at age 14 was so different from the one i had at 19. The one at 14 was growing down to my forehead as you can see in the pictures. And then the small change in my hairline + sebbhoric dermatitis made me think i was balding. Im age 14 in the first pic and around age 19 in the second. In 25 now and have the same hairline as the age 19 pic but i was so worried about hairloss at the time.

Attachments

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Instructor
Time online
3d 9h 36m
Yeah even though i am not balding i had a very bad phase in my life when i thought i was so i kind of know how worrying hairloss is Because my hairline at age 14 was so different from the one i had at 19. The one at 14 was growing down to my forehead as you can see in the pictures. And then the small change in my hairline + sebbhoric dermatitis made me think i was balding. Im age 14 in the first pic and around age 19 in the second. In 25 now and have the same hairline as the age 19 pic but i was so worried about hairloss at the time.
Did your hair density change? Or was it just hairline related?

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
according to this garbage, the wider your skull is looking from the front the less likely are to get a visit from the reaper? Because my dad has the Joe Rogan skull type, he is bald and my neurocranium is wider than his and I am not balding (yet)
Not so sure about that. Non balding people have all sorts of neurocraniums and galeas.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
Did your hair density change? Or was it just hairline related?
Just my hairline. If anything my hair looks thicker in my late teenage years and adult years than in my childhood.

A

Asetric

Amateur
Time online
9d 20h 20m
It can still recede unless the skull is more compressed and you have better circulation

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Instructor
Time online
3d 9h 36m
Just my hairline. If anything my hair looks thicker in my late teenage years and adult years than in my childhood.
To me it's the complete opposite, my hair lost thickness and it's receding so i am definitely balding.