Balding is caused by the shape of your face

Virgincel

Virgincel

Be Chad or be dead
Time online
102d 21h 31m
Not so sure about that. Non balding people have all sorts of neurocraniums and galeas.
Maybe it's not the neurocranium I don't know shit about this topic. Looking from the front, my skull (the circumference, whatever it is called) is wider than my dad's, he has the same exact head shape as Joe Rogan, who has a similar shape of Bruce Willis and the bald guy from Pawn Stars.
Brian Cranston isn't balding although he has a high hairline, and my skull is very simillar.

Is that the tupe of skull you are talking about?

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 54m
To me it's the complete opposite, my hair lost thickness and it's receding so i am definitely balding.
Is your density lower just in the hairline area or across the top of your scalp and crown?

J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
Time online
14d 15h 5m
are you fucking stupid? fred ward is not balding. He is almost 80 years old. Look at pictures of zayn with a buzzcut, he still has a horizontal face. I cannot believe you think fred ward is balding. You just made a complete fool out of yourself.
Are you trying to justify why your hair is balding? Like are you trying to find reasons to make it seem like that its not in your controll ? This thread is bs

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 54m
Maybe it's not the neurocranium I don't know shit about this topic. Looking from the front, my skull (the circumference, whatever it is called) is wider than my dad's, he has the same exact head shape as Joe Rogan, who has a similar shape of Bruce Willis and the bald guy from Pawn Stars.
Brian Cranston isn't balding although he has a high hairline, and my skull is very simillar.

Is that the tupe of skull you are talking about?
Bryan cranston has a very vertical face and a receded hairline but he is not balding. Bryan cranston (nw2) has a very similar galea to alfred molina (nw1) but alfreds face isnt as vertical (long/narrow)

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Instructor
Time online
3d 10h 27m
Is your density lower just in the hairline area or across the top of your scalp and crown?
The hair on the back are as thick as they were, the areas where i lost thickness are the top and the sides.
Also yeah my hairline has the smallest hairs, and if you move the hair you can clearly see i lack density.
I'm on fin so luckily i'll recover it.
Honestly i like where my hairline is, it's masculine in a way

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 54m
Are you trying to justify why your hair is balding? Like are you trying to find reasons to make it seem like that its not in your controll ? This thread is bs
I am not balding though. This theory is absolutely 100% correct.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 54m
The hair on the back are as thick as they were, the areas where i lost thickness are the top and the sides.
Also yeah my hairline has the smallest hairs, and if you move the hair you can clearly see i lack density.
I'm on fin so luckily i'll recover it.
Honestly i like where my hairline is, it's masculine in a way
Hopefully you can maintain your hair the way it is until theres better treatments available for you. Maybe once this topic is studies more by scientists theyll find an easy way to relive tension in the scalp for balding men.

Virgincel

Virgincel

Be Chad or be dead
Time online
102d 21h 31m
Why don't you add some colored rectangles or something onto a bunch of pictures to explain what is a horizontal, vertical face, shit/good neurocranium to prove your theory?

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 54m
Why don't you add some colored rectangles or something onto a bunch of pictures to explain what is a horizontal, vertical face, shit/good neurocranium to prove your theory?
I just told you that non balding men have all sorts of different neurocraniums and galeas. So there is really no correct one. I have not claimed to know everything about this. But what i absolutely 100% do know is the people with the square horizontal type faces that I posted pictures of will not go bald. Also men with wide galeas like ljunberg or jason statham will definetly go bald.

A

africancel

Adept
Time online
34d 4h 46m
What do you think about scalp massages for hairloss?

Another question, why don't transplanted occipital hairs undergo the same effect under the tension?

Virgincel

Virgincel

Be Chad or be dead
Time online
102d 21h 31m

Another question, why don't transplanted occipital hairs undergo the same effect under the tension?
I was about to ask the same. If the galea being so tight is the problem then massaging the whole head to relax the muscles should do something.

A

africancel

Adept
Time online
34d 4h 46m

It's not as straight forward as he is putting it. The mechanical tension causes inflammation which then leads to DHT being directed to the scalp since it is anti-inflammatory which causes miniaturization then hairloss. I also think hairs in this region are more susceptible to miniaturization due to androgens like DHT.

@Mayorga

Last edited:
itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 54m

Somebody was also asking the same question but i really have no idea. Maybe its because you are taking hair follicles from the back of the head that didnt develop under scalp tension. Maybe the hair follocles at the hairline are damged and much weaker because they grew in hypoxic areas of the scalp. And taking healthy follicles that grew in the back of the scalp (an area that hair grew healthy because it was not under scalp tension) is why it doesnt fall out. Here are two random non balding men that i found and they seem to support what i just said. Look how they have sparse hairs that are very thick in areas where they have receded slightly. These hair follicles are extremely thick and healthy. Finer hairs fall out in most people. And at the back of your head (donor area) every single follicle is extremely healthy and thick. Even a non balding man will have thicker hair at the back of his head than he does at his hairline. This is why some hair transplants look so unnatural. Because hair follicles at the back of the head are so healthy and thick, even most non balding men don't have incredibly thick hair shafts on their hairline.

Attachments

Last edited:
itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 54m
I was about to ask the same. If the galea being so tight is the problem then massaging the whole head to relax the muscles should do something.
Botox and massages apparently relieve tension.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 54m

Did my answer make any sense to you? Im 50/50 on it, this thing is much more complex than the headshape thing and im not 100% sure on it.

Virgincel

Virgincel

Be Chad or be dead
Time online
102d 21h 31m
Botox and massages apparently relieve tension.
That would also explain why people who are very stressed tend to shed more hairs. The head shape theory could be shit, or not, but the whole galea thing seems legit. Brb massaging my scalp, again.

A

africancel

Adept
Time online
34d 4h 46m
Did my answer make any sense to you? Im 50/50 on it, this thing is much more complex than the headshape thing and im not 100% sure on it.
It kinda makes sense, I'm actually looking into it, maybe your onto something groundbreaking, but I need alot more research before I can make a conclusion.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 54m
That would also explain why people who are very stressed tend to shed more hairs. The head shape theory could be shit, or not, but the whole galea thing seems legit. Brb massaging my scalp, again.
I thought you said you weren't balding though?

A

africancel

Adept
Time online
34d 4h 46m
c87f3659bd0e71431d30f1d531865385.gif

Virgincel

Virgincel

Be Chad or be dead
Time online
102d 21h 31m
I thought you said you weren't balding though?
I am not but it's free and it only takes a few minutes. If it works then great, I will keep doing it all my life, I could be norwood-free and never know it but I won't risk it, if it doesn't then I'll know it at some point.

A

africancel

Adept
Time online
34d 4h 46m
Ok thought about it, probably not since most people who lose hair due to stress don't lose it in the same pattern as someone experiencing male pattern baldness

Virgincel

Virgincel

Be Chad or be dead
Time online
102d 21h 31m
Ok thought about it, probably not since most people who lose hair due to stress don't lose it in the same pattern as someone experiencing male pattern baldness
What about diffuse thinning then? You could lose hair follicle #1 on your hairline and also hair follicle #13861 atop your head instead of hair follicle #2

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 54m
What are you saying? John cena foes not have a horizontal face like i posted. John cenas front half of his galea is well nourished which is why he doesnt have a receding hairline. But his crown is under mechanical tension.

Virgincel

Virgincel

Be Chad or be dead
Time online
102d 21h 31m
What are you saying? John cena foes not have a horizontal face like i posted. John cenas front half of his galea is well nourished which is why he doesnt have a receding hairline. But his crown is under mechanical tension.
Could it also be from chairshots and hitting the mat with the head for 20 years? Luke Harper has a bald spot on his crown because of a chairshot in the past. Not saying it's the sole reason but it could have sped up norwooding in that area.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 54m
Could it also be from chairshots and hitting the mat with the head for 20 years? Luke Harper has a bald spot on his crown because of a chairshot in the past. Not saying it's the sole reason but it could have sped up norwooding in that area.
Im surprsed to why some wrestlers are balding. If i saw batista when he was young i would have bet money that he wouldnt go bald. But then theres Edge, hes had several injuries too, and hes not norwooding.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 54m
I am not but it's free and it only takes a few minutes. If it works then great, I will keep doing it all my life, I could be norwood-free and never know it but I won't risk it, if it doesn't then I'll know it at some point.
The reason i would have guessed that he wouldnt go bald is because lots of men who have slight neanderthal features usually dont go bald. Jon bernthal also has neanderthal type features and he is not norwooding. Though he has a very weird galea and it looks lile hes thinning in the front but his hairline is intact.

Time Travel

Time Travel

미학
Time online
136d 11h 49m
This is really stupid. I bet most models start taking fin.

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

Teenage Werewolf
Time online
99d 10h 46m
That's right. Ever wondered why most models who have great facial structure and and a good headshape almost always have a great hairline too? Of course there are exceptions but most of the time if you have very bad craniofacial development you will bald. This is why ugly incels who have terrible facial structure also have a bad hairline. The safest headshape to keep a norwood 0 hairline is a horizontal headshape with decent bone structure (fred ward, zayn malik, adam lambert, wilmer valderrama, etc), every single man who has this kind of headshape will never go bald. Even niall horan who doesnt have the best bone structure will never go bald because his face is horizontal. How often do you see people who look like steve buscemi have a full head of hair? Usually if you're caucasian and you have bad face development you will most likely lose your norwood 0 hairline (this doesn't mean you'll go bald but just lose your original hairline). This is why so many asians dont go bald, because they have horizontal face shapes. Now of course, if you dont have a horizontal headshape it doesnt automatically mean you'll lose your norwood 1 hairline. A lot of models have vertical faces but keep their hair but if you have terrible bone structure you will most likely bald.
This is the stupidest shit ever Opry, barrett, Chico and Gandy are all balding

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 54m
This is the stupidest shit ever Opry, barrett, Chico and Gandy are all balding
Are you a retard? I said men with narrower faces arent guaranteed to keep their hear even if they have good facial structure. I said men with square horizontal faces with decent bone structure are guaranteed to keep it.

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

Teenage Werewolf
Time online
99d 10h 46m
Are you a retard? I said men with narrower faces arent guaranteed to keep their hear even if they have good facial structure. I said men with square horizontal faces with decent bone structure are guaranteed to keep it.
DD35916D-DA51-47A9-8971-EFE9EA63521B.png

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 54m
This is really stupid. I bet most models start taking fin.
Finasteride isnt a magical cure. It doesnt just completely stop hairloss in anyone. I made my observations about hairloss and headshapes from observing people in real life, middle aged men and old men who kept their hair when hair treatments were not available. If finasteride wasnt a magical cure, why are there so many balding celebrities who try so hard to keep their hair but it keeps going downhill over decades and their haird keeps gettimg worse and they have to resort to combovers and such.

Dr Shekelberg

Dr Shekelberg

                                                  
Time online
97d 14h 59m
guess Ljungberg has a "vertical face" (how do you even define this?)
there is no set definition, otherwise it would be too easy
He is adding exceptions and rules after another