Balding is caused by the shape of your face

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
there is no set definition, otherwise it would be too easy
He is adding exceptions and rules after another
No, i didnt say men who have narrow faces are exceptions. If you actually read the thread properly my main point is that men with square horizontal type headshapes cannot go bald, you will never find a man on the planet with the examples i posted who are balding. But you will find some men with vertical faces who are balding and some who are not but every single guy with the square type head shape will not go bald. Ive had 7 people dm me asking me if they are predisposed to baldness, some of them were in their mid twenties or somethimg and they all had the headshape i said that guarantees you wont go bald and unsuprisingly they are not balding.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
This is some low IQ schizophrenic-tier shit OP. You gotta get your brain checked amigo:
Why dont you disprove my main point by showing me a balding man who has the type of headshape that i said 100% guarantees you wont go bald. I can keep posting men who have full heads of hair with that head shape...but you can not eveb post one balding man with that headshape...because it is impossible. Like 20 people now keep posting gandy, ljunberg and o pry who have narrower faces, post a balding man who has the square type headshape.

wolfhaleywang

wolfhaleywang

Apprentice
Time online
7d 12h 14m
Why dont you disprove my main point by showing me a balding man who has the type of headshape that i said 100% guarantees you wont go bald. I can keep posting men who have full heads of hair with that head shape...but you can not eveb post one balding man with that headshape...because it is impossible. Like 20 people now keep posting gandy, ljunberg and o pry who have narrower faces, post a balding man who has the square type headshape.
1600278479258.png

Dr Shekelberg

Dr Shekelberg

                                                  
Time online
97d 14h 59m
No, i didnt say men who have narrow faces are exceptions. If you actually read the thread properly my main point is that men with square horizontal type headshapes cannot go bald, you will never find a man on the planet with the examples i posted who are balding. But you will find some men with vertical faces who are balding and some who are not but every single guy with the square type head shape will not go bald. Ive had 7 people dm me asking me if they are predisposed to baldness, some of them were in their mid twenties or somethimg and they all had the headshape i said that guarantees you wont go bald and unsuprisingly they are not balding.
indeed highly unlikely they will go balding due to stress distribution
but it is pretty hard to find people in your criteria as they are fairly rare themselves

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
indeed highly unlikely they will go balding due to stress distribution
but it is pretty hard to find people in your criteria as they are fairly rare themselves
People with horizontal square faces with decent bone structure are not rare specimens. That kind of headshape is exteremely common, especially in hispanic men, pakistani men, south east asians and native americans and africans. Lots of white men have it too.

Dr Shekelberg

Dr Shekelberg

                                                  
Time online
97d 14h 59m
People with horizontal square faces with decent bone structure are not rare specimens. That kind of headshape is exteremely common, especially in hispanic men, pakistani men, south east asians and native americans and africans. Lots of white men have it too.
I know. fairly easy to come to this conclusion when analysing your environment. I am befriended with an old council of my next city and he also has proper facial developement aswell as a striking Norwood 0 with pretty good density actually (although grey)
But it is for no use to us/me, we need to maintain as long as we can. But it can give you clues as to where you stand
Even the balding men who appear robust and masculine from the front, look miserable and frail from the side (jaws aswell as occipit)

Virgincel

Virgincel

Be Chad or be dead
Time online
102d 21h 31m
Could you do something like this to exactly show what you mean by horizontal face? pick a chad and a gay alien faggot and show us exactly what you mean

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
I know. fairly easy to come to this conclusion when analysing your environment. I am befriended with an old council of my next city and he also has proper facial developement aswell as a striking Norwood 0 with pretty good density actually (although grey)
But it is for no use to us/me, we need to maintain as long as we can. But it can give you clues as to where you stand
Even the balding men who appear robust and masculine from the front, look miserable and frail from the side (jaws aswell as occipit)
I see people with that headshape everywhere, even in england where white men are more prone to poorer facial structure and (100% not a coincidence) and more prone to baldness. But even in england where poor facial structure is very common, i still see a lot of white men with that headshape. But this headshape is much more common in non white people. Soo many Africans have this type of headshape too and are not balding.

Dr Shekelberg

Dr Shekelberg

                                                  
Time online
97d 14h 59m
I see people with that headshape everywhere, even in england where white men are more prone to poorer facial structure and (100% not a coincidence) and more prone to baldness. But even in england where poor facial structure is very common, i still see a lot of white men with that headshape. But this headshape is much more common in non white people. Soo many Africans have this type of headshape too and are not balding.
still, you said that it is impossible to be bald with such a head shape?

1600279400776.png

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
Could you do something like this to exactly show what you mean by horizontal face? pick a chad and a gay alien faggot and show us exactly what you mean
The guy on the left has a very vertical narrow face. Guy on the right has a horizontal face. Ive posted way too many examples now.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
still, you said that it is impossible to be bald with such a head shape?

View attachment 671857
Honestly this guy kind of looks like the examples if you look at the outline of his face but he does have slightly poor facial structure. I said horizontal face + average to decent bine structure = protection from balding. This guys jaw is assyemtrical and his facial features dont look as developed as the examples. Not to mention he also has a ridged looking galea. His facial features are so soft and weak he almost looks like a woman. If you read my earlier posts i didn't say if you have a horizontal headshape you wont bald PERIOD. I said theres a certain type of horizontal face shape that protects you from going bald.

wolfhaleywang

wolfhaleywang

Apprentice
Time online
7d 12h 14m
Honestly this guy kind of looks like the examples if you look at the outline of his face but he does have slightly poor facial structure. I said horizontal face + average to decent bine structure = protection from balding. This guys jaw is assyemtrical and his facial features dont look as developed as the examples. Not to mention he also has a ridged looking galea. His facial features are so soft and weak he almost looks like a woman. If you read my earlier posts i didn't say if you have a horizontal headshape you wont bald PERIOD. I said theres a certain type of horizontal face shape that protects you from going bald.
stop making shit up faggot

RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

finalfantasy maxxing
Time online
106d 16h 39m
Look at page 1 and 2....i posted examples of face shapes that guarantee you wont go bald. Wayne Rooney does not look like any of them.
yes he does. he has an extremely compact midface
and his face in general is very compact

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
Even with hair look how soft his features look. He has slightly better facial structure than a bad example of a horizontal face like bran stark from game of thrones. The right side of this guys jaw gives a slight resemblance to the examples i posted. But his features are very soft and underdeveloped even with hair. It would be helpful if you can find a guy who we can see mutliple pictures of. If there were more pictures of this guy i could show you how he falls below the 'decent facial structure plus a horizontal face category'

Attachments

Last edited:
Mayorga

Mayorga

Matador
Time online
55d 2h 11m
there is no set definition, otherwise it would be too easy
He is adding exceptions and rules after another
don't wanna sound pretentious, but I can bet my right ball that this guy is not in higher education, he's just soooo far off of anything that could barely resemble scientific methodology, even for a hobbyist.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
I like how every single one of you who are in denial about this are the only ones who are throwing out insults, saying i have low iq because you are in denial about this, calling me gay, retarded. There are some people who are balding here in this thread who were reasonable and didnt throw out insults. The ones who are insulting me are probably all freaks who are also balding and are miserbale all the god damn time and throw insults at someone who has not direspected you in any way and accepting what i am saying also means accepting that your face and galea isn't well nourished enough to support a full head of hair and it causes mechanical tension in your galea. The ones who have the headshape i mention have no problem accepting it because they know it from personal experience. Deep down you know it is true but youd rather blame your baldness on your great great great grandfather passing down a gene rather than your type facial structure causing tension on your galea.

Last edited:
itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
This site is so fucking toxic jesus christ. Never in my life did i think id talk to someone who would call me a faggot when i propose a theory about something. This world is full of assholes. I truly feel for nice respectful men who are balding but toxic idiots like some of the people in this thread deserve to go bald.

C

Carl-o

Adept
Time online
11d 15h 26m
Is op dumb or mentally illed? Just a retard for sure.

he is one of those who think earth is flat and vaccines cause autism.

Mayorga

Mayorga

Matador
Time online
55d 2h 11m
This site is so fucking toxic jesus christ.

when i propose a theory about something.
you have 0 idea what a theory is. for beginners, YOU SHOULD DEFINE YOUR FUCKING TERMS and not just use vague descriptions like "horizontal face" or "good bone structure", it's akin to saying "all balding people have that thing". can you even comprehend that you convey basically 0 information that way, how are we supposed to work with your idea?

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
Is op dumb or mentally illed? Just a retard for sure.

he is one of those who think earth is flat and vaccines cause autism.
No i am not 'mentally illed' or a 'retard'. You just proved yourself to be a gigantic scumbag. Ive never talked to you in my entire life and the first thing you say to me is "are you mentally ill? Youre retarded for sure". Something about my theory is clearly bothering you. There are four types of people in this thread.

1. Men who fit my criteria who also unsuprisingly are not balding and they know from first hand experience that what i am saying is true.

2. Then there are young men or teenagers who do not fit my criteria but are not balding yet and i have assured them that just because they do not have the face shape i am talking about it doesnt mean they are gonna 100% lose their hair in the future.

3. Men who are losing their hair but are very nice people who treat me like a normal human being whether they agree with me or not.

4. Horrible pricks who nobody would want to hang out with in real life. They throw out all sorts of insults because i am posting my thoughts on something but they do not know me irl. Something about my theory is clearly bothering them. Perhaps it's that their baldness is due to their face shape and not having a very well nourished galea....since this is a site about looks...they are very insecure about their looks and cannot blame their baldness on their face so theyd rather blame it on an uncle or their great great great grandfather. Not once did i say balding is because you are ugly. Henry Cavill is receding because his face and galea isnt structured in a way to support a full head of hair but he is a very good looking man and women all over the world are obsessed with him not because of his fame but because of his looks.

Last edited:
itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m

you have 0 idea what a theory is. for beginners, YOU SHOULD DEFINE YOUR FUCKING TERMS and not just use vague descriptions like "horizontal face" or "good bone structure", it's akin to saying "all balding people have that thing". can you even comprehend that you convey basically 0 information that way, how are we supposed to work with your idea?
Since you people dont understand my messages properly i have posted dozens of pictures. I may not know the exact terminology for face shapes because im not obsessed with looks. But i have eyes, i can see the different facial structures in balding men and non balding men...just because i dont know the exact terminology for this stuff doesnt mean im low iq or a retard. I have been nice to everyone in this thread and then people like you throw all sorts of insults even though you dont know me and even though i have not disrespected you in any way.

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Trainee
Time online
1d 20h 12m
that is not how it works.

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Trainee
Time online
1d 20h 12m
Damn. I guess you are right. I devoted 8 pages to this thread but you just derailed it by telling me thats not how it works. Well done mate.
No evidence for your stupid theory. Get out the basement.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
No evidence for your stupid theory. Get out the basement.
I really have no idea how to communicate with people like you. I have posted a lot of stuff which (not 100% concrete evidence) puts weight behind my claims. You need to derail it by bringing something to the table. Telling someome to get out of their basement puts you on the lower end of the debate/discussion. Come up with a proper answer and pictures, etc to derail my claims rather than coming up with a lame insult.

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Improving my personality one surgery at a time
Time online
48d 18h 13m
I don't think I will ever Norwood because I'm high estrogen

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Trainee
Time online
1d 20h 12m
I really have no idea how to communicate with people like you. I have posted a lot of stuff which (not 100% concrete evidence) puts weight behind my claims. You need to derail it by bringing something to the table. Telling someome to get out of their basement puts you on the lower end of the debate/discussion. Come up with a proper answer and pictures, etc to derail my claims rather than coming up with a lame insult.
You making claims but you have no evidence to back them up. Iam talking about scientific evidence btw.

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Instructor
Time online
3d 10h 27m
Bro create a new thread where you use understandable global terms so they can either disagree or agree with your opinion.
They don't have enough intuition to understand what you're saying or maybe they haven't paid attention to head shapes enough

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 11h 53m
I don't think I will ever Norwood because I'm high estrogen
Women can bald too but it is rare because of their hormones. But if you are a male, having low dht wont stop you from going bald, you will just bald slower. Dht isnt the main cause of hairloss, scalp tension is and dht gets sent as an anti inflamatory response to the inflammation.