Balding is caused by the shape of your face

itis123

itis123

Adept
Time online
2d 9h 53m
You making claims but you have no evidence to back them up. Iam talking about scientific evidence btw.
This has not been studied properly by scientists. Fuck science. You think some people didnt have theories about the big bang and evolution, the shape of the earth before it was scientifically proven? Science hasnt discovered everything yet. I never said i have concrete evidence. But you have no scientific evidence as to why my claims are false either.

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Improving my personality one surgery at a time
Time online
48d 7h 38m
Women can bald too but it is rare because of their hormones. But if you are a male, having low dht wont stop you from going bald, you will just bald slower. Dht isnt the main cause of hairloss, scalp tension is and dht gets sent as an anti inflamatory response to the inflammation.
What do you think of my hairline? My face does not fit your description of a square, but I seem to still have a child's hairline if anything. Not to say I'm not losing my hair, accutane actually triggered diffuse alopecia areata which I'm fixing at the moment
Screenshot_20200916-192534.jpg

itis123

itis123

Adept
Time online
2d 9h 53m
Bro create a new thread where you use understandable global terms so they can either disagree or agree with your opinion.
They don't have enough intuition to understand what you're saying or maybe they haven't paid attention to head shapes enough
If i create a new thread it will also be littered with people who are calling me a retard rather than coming up with a proper response. Thats just what the site is. Full of toxic people. So theres really no point in creating a new thread.

E

Enfant terrible

Trainee
Time online
1d 10h 20m
This has not been studied properly by scientists. Fuck science. You think some people didnt have theories about the big bang and evolution, the shape of the earth before it was scientifically proven? Science hasnt discovered everything yet. I never said i have concrete evidence. But you have no scientific evidence as to why my claims are false either.
You present your claims as a fact not a theory. I could accept it as a theory.

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Improving my personality one surgery at a time
Time online
48d 7h 38m
Women can bald too but it is rare because of their hormones. But if you are a male, having low dht wont stop you from going bald, you will just bald slower. Dht isnt the main cause of hairloss, scalp tension is and dht gets sent as an anti inflamatory response to the inflammation.
And here is my face and hair as of yesterday
Screenshot_20200916-192744__01.jpg

itis123

itis123

Adept
Time online
2d 9h 53m
Well from the looks of it, you will not bald but your bangs are covering a lot of your face and your face is covered so i cant make an accurate judgement

T

TurboFixer

Trainee
Time online
1d 11h 23m
If i create a new thread it will also be littered with people who are calling me a retard rather than coming up with a proper response. Thats just what the site is. Full of toxic people. So theres really no point in creating a new thread.
its not like people can change their facial shape and magically regrowth their hair so why is this relevant.

Even if you magically were right then how does that explain why you can take donor zone follicles and transplant them into a different part of the scalp and they won't be effected by AGA at all.

itis123

itis123

Adept
Time online
2d 9h 53m
its not like people can change their facial shape and magically regrowth their hair so why is this relevant.

Even if you magically were right then how does that explain why you can take donor zone follicles and transplant them into a different part of the scalp and they won't be effected by AGA at all.
I posted my theory about donor zone hair being put in hypoxic areas of the scalp on page 7. Again, not backed up with concrete evidence but it holds water.

T

TurboFixer

Trainee
Time online
1d 11h 23m
Are you trying to justify why your hair is balding? Like are you trying to find reasons to make it seem like that its not in your controll ? This thread is bs
wtf are you trying to say. Its not like he controls hereditary traits anyway dipshit

the thread is weird bs but its not a control thing

T

TurboFixer

Trainee
Time online
1d 11h 23m
I posted my theory about donor zone hair being put in hypoxic areas of the scalp on page 7. Again, not backed up with concrete evidence but it holds water.
your reasoning is strange.

the only real thing I could discern from that post was that you think the follicles being originally developed in a less strenuous zone before being transplanted is what allows those hairs to stay. There isn't really enough evidence to support or dispute.

Something we can know is whether a follicle transplanted from a region prone to baldness to a different part of the body if it will end up miniaturizing. I think that if it does end up shrinking all these tension/development/face w/e theories are completely irrelevant and if it doesn't then we might be able to learn something from the tension people.

Anyone have any studies about that?

itis123

itis123

Adept
Time online
2d 9h 53m

the only real thing I could discern from that post was that you think the follicles being originally developed in a less strenuous zone before being transplanted is what allows those hairs to stay. There isn't really enough evidence to support or dispute.

Something we can know is whether a follicle transplanted from a region prone to baldness to a different part of the body if it will end up miniaturizing. I think that if it does end up shrinking all these tension/development/face w/e theories are completely irrelevant and if it doesn't then we might be able to learn something from the tension people.

It is proven that the temple region is under tension. That is not something i came up with myself. The reason the hairs transplanted from the hairline to the arms is probably because the follicle is already severely damaged. Anyway like i said, im very 50/50 about the transplant thing. The fact that men have sparse very thick hairs that arent minuatirizing in an area where those two men receded slightly supports my theory but i am not 100% sure about this.

itis123

itis123

Adept
Time online
2d 9h 53m

There was a study where someone transplanted a minuatirizing hair from their hairline onto their arm and it continued to miniaturise. I read this years ago when i was obsessed with hairloss when i thought i was balding so i dont have the article sorry. But it does prove that the follicle is weaker and already damaged. Donor hairs are much thicker and healthier than hairline hairs even in non balding men. Not only is the donor area more densely packed with hair compared to the hairline, the hair shafts themselves are thicker.

Last edited:
itis123

itis123

Adept
Time online
2d 9h 53m
He does not have the type of headshape i said does he? Please read through the thread before posting stuff like this. People were posting stuff like this on page 1. Okay...jude law is a good looking man...but he does not have the headshape i am talking about.

Virgincel

Virgincel

Be Chad or be dead
Time online
102d 8h 12m
I like how every single one of you who are in denial about this are the only ones who are throwing out insults, saying i have low iq because you are in denial about this, calling me gay, retarded. There are some people who are balding here in this thread who were reasonable and didnt throw out insults. The ones who are insulting me are probably all freaks who are also balding and are miserbale all the god damn time and throw insults at someone who has not direspected you in any way and accepting what i am saying also means accepting that your face and galea isn't well nourished enough to support a full head of hair and it causes mechanical tension in your galea. The ones who have the headshape i mention have no problem accepting it because they know it from personal experience. Deep down you know it is true but youd rather blame your baldness on your great great great grandfather passing down a gene rather than your type facial structure causing tension on your galea.
What is the difference between the tension in the galea and a shit gene from your grandpa? None, subhuman traits both, but at least if the galea theory is correct you can brutally massage your scalp to mitigate the problem.

B

brbbrah

RETIRED FOR NOW
Time online
17d 6h 13m
HOW THE FUCK DID THIS GAYCELS THREAD GET 9 PAGES

itis123

itis123

Adept
Time online
2d 9h 53m
What is the difference between the tension in the galea and a shit gene from your grandpa? None, subhuman traits both, but at least if the galea theory is correct you can brutally massage your scalp to mitigate the problem.
I think massaging may help with diffise thinning but not sure about receding hairline. But you do not need to worry since you are not balding.

Virgincel

Virgincel

Be Chad or be dead
Time online
102d 8h 12m
There was a study where someone transplanted a minuatirizing hair from their hairline onto their arm and it continued to miniaturise. I read this years ago when i was obsessed with hairloss when i thought i was balding so i dont have the article sorry. But it does prove that the follicle is weaker and already damaged. Donor hairs are much thicker and healthier than hairline hairs even in non balding men. Not only is the donor area more densely packed with hair compared to the hairline, the hair shafts themselves are thicker.
A hair from your head and a hair from your arm can't be the same, or the skin they are attached on is so different that caused that implanted hair to minituarise. Arm hairs stop growing past certain length, head hairs don't. If you get a heart trasplant from a non compatible person, your body will reject it and stop working.

itis123

itis123

Adept
Time online
2d 9h 53m
A hair from your head and a hair from your arm can't be the same, or the skin they are attached on is so different that caused that implanted hair to minituarise. Arm hairs stop growing past certain length, head hairs don't. If you get a heart trasplant from a non compatible person, your body will reject it and stop working.
No. Arm follicles and head hair follicles are different. Putting a donor hair on your arm wont miniaturise like the hairline hairs.

itis123

itis123

Adept
Time online
2d 9h 53m
Some people also transplant beard hairs onto their scalp and they keep growing so that just completely disproves what you just said.

Virgincel

Virgincel

Be Chad or be dead
Time online
102d 8h 12m
I think massaging may help with diffise thinning but not sure about receding hairline. But you do not need to worry since you are not balding.
I am not balding now but if my head shape is "bad" I could start balding any moment now. I have also been scalp massaging for over a year so if that actually works I could have been balding all this time hadn't I done it.
This could be an amazing study but no big pharma would ever fund it, imagine your theory is correct and to fix it is to brutally scalp massage, the shittier your head shape the more minutes a day you need to do it. Nobody would buy fin or get a HT.

Virgincel

Virgincel

Be Chad or be dead
Time online
102d 8h 12m
Some people also transplant beard hairs onto their scalp and they keep growing so that just completely disproves what you just said.
Then it's the skin or the galea in the case of the head the one responsible for killing the hair/stopping it from growing

L

Lefort III

Trainee
Time online
9d 2h 51m
This type of stupidity is why communities such as these are often accused of peddling pseudoscience.

itis123

itis123

Adept
Time online
2d 9h 53m
This type of stupidity is why communities such as these are often accused of peddling pseudoscience.
Please fuck off and stop messaging in this thread now. Ive tried to be nice to everyone but people like you just come up with insults rather than actually discussing it. If you have nothing to say except call me stupid just piss off. Not everyone in this thread agrees with me...i have convinced a lot of people but even some of the people who dont agree with me are being reasonable and not completely disrespectful.

GODmaxxing

GODmaxxing

Roped
Time online
8d 7h 48m
this thread is still going. All these greycels discussing about their NW 1000. Its all over for you anyways.

itis123

itis123

Adept
Time online
2d 9h 53m
this thread is still going. All these greycels discussing about their NW 1000. Its all over for you anyways.
View attachment 673049
I am not balding though. I just find this very interesting. Ive known about this headshape thing for like 5 years now and i knew once i post it here people like you are gonna come in with your dumb memes and insults rather than just discussing it.

GODmaxxing

GODmaxxing

Roped
Time online
8d 7h 48m
I am not balding though. I just find this very interesting. Ive known about this headshape thing for like 5 years now and i knew once i post it here people like you are gonna come in with your dumb memes and insults rather than just discussing it.
I already discussed it with you. Its pointless. Nothing to be seen here. END THIS THREAD NOW.

itis123

itis123

Adept
Time online
2d 9h 53m
I already discussed it with you. Its pointless. Nothing to be seen here. END THIS THREAD NOW.
No you insulted me a couple of times. You sent one reasonable message and then didnt revisit the thread until today and you just came back with stupid gifs.