BALDING - Is this already over for me?

Gren

Gren

I'll rope someday.
I've never been so ugly in my entire life.
Look at that skin, fucking disgusting, and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm fighting it for weeks now and it's not improving by a bit
And two days ago, my cousin, which is 13 years old, said I was in the balding process. I think I am, and I have like two years at max before it's too late / over.

ig7koOM.jpg

Fuck man. It's over. And it's just the beginning.

KVcOP2M.jpg
giphy.gif

I NEED SERIOUS HELP ASAP. HELP ME. FUCK. IT NEVER BEGAN. AND IT'S OVER

Are you stupid or what? That's nowhere close to balding, and even if it were you have options such as fin/minox. MAN up a bit, jfc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 616, RAITEIII and 2 others
when the PSL autism kicks in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek, Deleted member 2846, balding17yomanletcel and 2 others
Youre not balding

Thats maturing hairline

also ur bloatmaxxed rn. Lose weight.

Thats maturing hairline

also ur bloatmaxxed rn. Lose weight.
I'm B A L D I N G. It's the beginning, obviously, it's hard to see, it's very subtle but it's there.
Look at that, I just need to wash my hair and tada!
Wntss2Z.png

FUCKING OVER FOR ME.

you act like a female & they dont go bald so no worries OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Gren
you act like a female & they dont go bald so no worries OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
This is me in 10 years:
Me in 10 years
:rage::rage::rage::rage:
My dad started his balding process at 27-30 and I'm 25. I know better than you that it's over. :feelsbadman::feelsrope:
I just need some help and advice to stop the balding process or fight it as well as I can :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Not if you get on FIN ASAP . It will help keep what you have, as long as you take it. The sooner the better. Don't wait. And don't believe the negative hype. It can be a life saver. Also Minoxidil will work, but you have use it several times a day. Just the pill alone will help and style your hair shorter.
Not if you get on FIN ASAP . It will help keep what you have, as long as you take it. The sooner the better. Don't wait. And don't believe the negative hype. It can be a life saver. Also Minoxidil will work, but you have use it several times a day. Just the pill alone will help and style your hair shorter.

Also, based on pics, I honestly can't see any balding. Looks like you are normal hair wise. But if you are unsure, go to the dermatologist and they can do a review. Taking action is better than just worrying about it. Worrying will make your hair fall out faster.

• Love it
Reactions: Gren
JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
This is me in 10 years:
View attachment 189472 :rage::rage::rage::rage:
My dad started his balding process at 27-30 and I'm 25. I know better than you that it's over. :feelsbadman::feelsrope:
I just need some help and advice to stop the balding process or fight it as well as I can :feelscry:
Finasteridecel support group session 2 this friday, we have snacks and coffee. Come visit.

Im sorry son

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Im balding too. I will be 2psl as bald

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846