Balding. It's so difficult to RE-GAIN hair. BUT, alot easier to KEEP current level of hair.

minox + roller.
somtimes the ordinairy oil hair serum thing. if scalp feel to dry.

* ru84566897629865348 sounds promising too. I must say. But i don't have or sue it. but the info on ti, is good so far.
people report heart problems with ru a couple of people got heart failure and died from it

A lot of celebs who are bald were on fin and other treatments but found the sides unbearable/ not worth

Joe Rogan

Bill burr

Also

Jude law

Bradley cooper
never knew Joe Rogan was on FINa.
That's why his hair stayed pretty stable ish from like late 1990's to 2009. While with what happened from 1994 to late 1990's he should had been fully bald by 2004 orso

i just cannot convince myself using fin with side effects.
Even saw palmetto was giving me "kinda" limp dick.
and my dick is 14 cm.
i don't believe "no side effects" bs, even if you don't have erectile disfunction you will loose your erection quality.
i need rock hard erections.

i just cannot take the risk of having bad quality erections. that's terrible, i once experience that with my gf.
i'll even hair system rather than fin or dut.
seriously.

Same situation brother, I wish you the very best of luck.

Will pray for you

• Love it
Reactions: randomvanish
people report heart problems with ru a couple of people got heart failure and died from it
There is ahrdly anything out there. whithout some reports of side effects.
But i trust clinical reported side effect mostl only.
you always have these copers, that are 99968676867 pounds overweight fatso's; and than blame a heart attach that happens on minoxidll. And not on them being a laizy fatass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
i don't believe "no side effects" bs, even if you don't have erectile disfunction you will loose your erection quality.
look up the studies on side effects.
finasteride is already around for like (exageration) 100 years.
Has been tested in clinical studies 9999999 times. And side effects have been tested in 50+ studies. And mainy people used it long term.
ALL the dat is out there for fina. about side effects and % of people getting it.

And you are coping with anecdotal stories maxxing.

Check the studies data.

All the sides you mention. exist. and you can check the % that get it. And even compare to the placebo % that get it.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
There is also people, that report that aliens turned their son into a fishfinger.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and SOS-Sonic
There is also people, that report that aliens turned their son into a fishfinger.

ru has other bad sides and goes systemic anyway, I think fin is much safer

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
ru has other bad sides and goes systemic anyway, I think fin is much safer
sadly ru is not teste much of at all for side effects.
but it loos promising tbh.

fromplates more dates:

Which Is Better For Hair Loss Prevention?​

RU58841 and Finasteride work via different mechanisms of action.

They shouldn't be pitted against one another as neither are likely to prove sufficient to completely prevent hair loss on their own.

DHT has a much higher binding affinity than RU58841, but Testosterone doesn't.

Those with very aggressive hair loss would likely need to use a massive dose of RU58841 to compete with all of their scalp DHT and Testosterone.

On the other hand, Finasteride can significantly decrease DHT levels, but causes a subsequent spike in scalp Testosterone that goes completely unaccounted for that will still work in tandem with the residual DHT to miniaturize hair follicles.

A more complete level of protection would be achieved by using both Finasteride and RU58841, not one or the other.

Finasteride will significantly reduce the amount of scalp DHT, and leave a hormonal environment that RU58841 is more capable of dealing with.

RU58841's binding affinity is at least as high as Testosterone, so if most of the DHT is cleared out of the way, RU58841 only has to compete with Testosterone and a much lower amount of DHT.

Expecting RU58841 to out-compete all endogenous DHT and Testosterone without any assistance when its binding affinity is several times lower than DHT is a strategy that would likely only work long-term for someone with mild hair loss.

The dose and frequency of administration relative to the half-life needs to be kept in mind as well.

There's a dose-dependent response with all drugs, including anti-androgens.

Just because a 5% RU58841 solution applied once per day proves sufficient for one guy, that doesn't mean that dosage will be sufficient for you too.

Hair loss is basically just a giant chess match where the most efficacious treatments will either knock out the opponent (decrease endogenous androgen levels), or occupy a more advantageous position on the chess board (binding to androgen receptors).

The more chess pieces you have, the better your chance of winning against the finite number of opponent chess pieces.

This is why certain anti-androgens with very poor binding affinity can still be effective in a clinical setting.

An anti-androgen dosed very aggressively will eventually overpower Testosterone and DHT just by sheer volume (e.g. Bicalutamide).

The same applies for RU58841, assuming it gets absorbed, which will boil down to scalp skin porosity, vehicle, and so on.

If you opted for CB-03-01 instead of RU58841, the same concept would apply, it would just need to be dosed even more aggressively until sufficient AR binding is achieved.

For those prone to side effects, that strategy may be the better alternative with CB-03-01 rather than RU58841 as it seems that the metabolites of CB-03-01 may be better tolerated at higher dosages than those of RU58841.

The binding affinity of CB-03-01 is much lower than RU58841 though and it is very cost prohibitive, so for the time being, that strategy is likely not viable for most.

DON'T use it, when 17 bro. It's to high risk.
ACTUALLY, potentially most at that age.
If you still need to grow-masculinity maxx!!. puberty hitting maxx!! ?

Because.
DHT = masculinity growth in puberty.
I am old, and I have zero growth happenings. But you, at your age. Maybe bone mass growth is still happening, frame growth happening. jawline bones mass griowth happening.
FOR THIS TYPE OF GROWTH! One needs good, high, massive DHT levels.
And what are you doing when using fina?? You are blocking, DHT levels.

I would strongly advice against fina, and DHT blocking, at your (growth phase still?) age.
dermarolling, is risk free I think.
Minox, I never looked up. But I would guess, it's risk free for you also.
I would not start fina before 22 orso. When you realy done growing in height, and width, and masculinity/domm.
I see your point, but bone and muscle growth is primarily fueled by testosterone instead of DHT. I don't think inhibiting DHT will affect height (bone growth much) after 18.

never knew Joe Rogan was on FINa.
That's why his hair stayed pretty stable ish from like late 1990's to 2009. While with what happened from 1994 to late 1990's he should had been fully bald by 2004 orso
I think that was minoxidil that maintained him - he said that propecia killed all his energy and that he felt like shit on it so he stopped. Can't find when he talked about min but I distinctly remember it

2:48

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
He was on fin for a year, but has stopped for a while now, form what I understood.
He said the side effects were negligible.
His current hair is thinner/a bit worse than it was when he was still on it, but a lot of the gains he kept.

that dude in the pics is Billy Bob thorthon. He used to be with Jolie I recall, when Jolie was in her looks prime, and she was crazy as hell.
I always laugh my ass off these days, when Jolie is talking and being all moral fag these days.
I remember her doped up days, where she was being a mega exhibitionist

brutal

To add. I have BIG problems with this video, related to her Puberty phase conclusions

Comparing facial changes in puberty phase.
And adressing changes, to plastic surgery.
I have a problem with

Puberty = growth phase
ideally.
With great growth genes (for puberty), great lifestyle, efforts from dentist-etc.. to help this puberty growth phase go good, and epigenetics hitting. Some people can improve massively in Puberty, naturally.

Check these natural changes that happened for these people during puberty. I could cope, by saying they had surgery this and that. But the reality is, they had good growth during puberty (I wish i had more during puberty, expecially facial forward growth).

B9780323052832001853_gr3.jpg

The last 2 skulls. is the difference between 12 year old and adult age. AKA. before puberty, and after puberty.
B9780323052832001853_gr2.jpg

A brutal story. of a dude. thay didn't get puberty. so sad.
Big failure, of his parents though. They should had been at the doctor office alot, when he was 14.

Last edited:
What do you do to keep from balding? Use castor oil or sum?

Castor oil is largely cope.
If wanna go the "largely cope" rout in hair loss fighting, i woudl recommend: Multi-Peptide Serum For Hair Density from the ordinary.

I am on:
finastride 0.2gr
minoxidill
and ocassionally dermaroller on scalp. but to often not enough time, so rarely, but should do. it's a good thing

• +1
Reactions: Vibez
Castor oil jfl

fin is the way

Or if you want some good copes: ru,nizoral, microneedling, fluridil

i like your posts , they are always high IQ

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I see your point, but bone and muscle growth is primarily fueled by testosterone instead of DHT. I don't think inhibiting DHT will affect height (bone growth much) after 18.
not for muscle mass and haight. But for other dymorphic matters, such as pensi size, fertility, voice, and so on.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
not for muscle mass and haight. But for other dymorphic matters, such as pensi size, fertility, voice, and so on.
Tbh penis and fertility is pretty much done at 18, however voice is not from my experience. I sound different than when I was 18 at 20.

Don't wait to long, with starting to battle, when you are balding!

This man results, after 3 months of efforts. Some re-gain, but still alot balding.
Why?
He waited to long, and re-gaining is difficult as hell.

Than, now some examples of dudes that satrted early battling balding. in their 20's already.

Russel Brand has really significant balding genes, 100% sure. If he did nothing, he be NOW at 45 (his current age) norwood 6-7 orso.
But his hair is like this:
russell-brand-hh.jpg

Or Ashton Kutcher for example. in this video; if he did nothing (he started balding already at 25. he would had been Norwoord 4 proabably at his early 40's (as his age is in that video) I guess.

Personally. I been battling balding. since 1 year. at the age of 37.
I regained a little bit in 1 year time, but not alot.
Regaining is difficult as hell, in general.
Maintaining is alot easier.!

MAINTAIN, BOYOS

and he does exactly the one thing he shouldn't do... derma rolling is looksmin.

and he does exactly the one thing he shouldn't do... derma rolling is looksmin.
dermarolling looksmin?

I thought,dermarolling = collagenmaxxing

that dude in the pics is Billy Bob thorthon. He used to be with Jolie I recall, when Jolie was in her looks prime, and she was crazy as hell.
I always laugh my ass off these days, when Jolie is talking and being all moral fag these days.
I remember her doped up days, where she was being a mega exhibitionist

wtf :feelswhy: she really wants that oldcel doesn't she :hnghn: even skullmogs him what is life

this is a new one for me. I never heard off.
Can you give some info about this stuff?
its a topical androgen shampoo, its mostly cope and dried ur hair out like crazy.
stick to fin, minox, dermarolling

• +1
Reactions: thecel and eduardkoopman