baldingcels GTFIH

Demir

Demir

Banned

Abstract
Low level laser therapy (LLLT) has been used to promote hair growth. A double-blind randomized controlled trial was undertaken to define the safety and physiologic effects of LLLT on males with androgenic alopecia. Forty-four males (18–48 yo, Fitzpatrick I–IV, Hamilton–Norwood IIa–V) were recruited. A transition zone scalp site was selected; hairs were trimmed to 3 mm height; the area was tattooed and photographed. The active group received a “TOPHAT655” unit containing 21, 5 mW lasers (655 ± 5 nm), and 30 LEDS (655 ± 20 nm), in a bicycle-helmet like apparatus. The placebo group unit appeared identical, containing incandescent red lights. Patients treated at home every other day × 16 weeks (60 treatments, 67.3 J/cm2 irradiance/25 minute treatment), with follow up and photography at 16 weeks. A masked 2.85 cm2 photographic area was evaluated by another blinded investigator. The primary endpoint was the percent increase in hair counts from baseline. Forty-one patients completed the study (22 active, 19 placebo). No adverse events or side effects were reported. Baseline hair counts were 162.7 ± 95.9 (N = 22) in placebo and 142.0 ± 73.0 (N = 22) and active groups respectively (P = 0.426). Post Treatment hair counts were 162.4 ± 62.5 (N = 19) and 228.7 ± 102.8 (N = 22), respectively (P = 0.0161). A 39% percent hair increase was demonstrated (28.4 ± 46.2 placebo, N = 19; 67.2 ± 33.4, active, N = 22) (P = 0.001) Deleting one placebo group subject with a very high baseline count and a very large decrease, resulted in baseline hair counts of 151.1 ± 81.0 (N = 21) and 142.0 ± 73.0 (N = 22), respectively (P = 0.680). Post treatment hair counts were 158.2 ± 61.5 (N = 18) and 228.7 ± 102.8 (N = 22) (P = 0.011), resulting in a 35% percent increase in hair growth (32.3 ± 44.2, placebo, N = 18; 67.2 ± 33.4, active, N = 22) (P = 0.003). LLLT of the scalp at 655 nm significantly improved hair counts in males with androgenetic alopecia. Lasers Surg. Med. 45:487–495, 2013.

Conclusions: LLLT of the scalp at 655 nm significantly
improved hair counts in males with androgenetic
alopecia. Lasers Surg. Med. 45:487–495, 2013.
ß2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc

tl;dr
It seems that red light therapy can help you with regrowing hair on head too

seems too good to be true

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444, itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 470
All of these copes would be very mainstream if they worked

I need hair

That is an insane result

I need hair
bro I've noticed gymmaxxed baldcels of at least average height usually have stacy gfs in the Balkans you should just roidmaxx tbh

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
bro I've noticed gymmaxxed baldcels of at least average height usually have stacy gfs in the Balkans you should just roidmaxx tbh
I was one of them until recently. Had a pretty cute gf who mogged me to death tbh
I do gymcel bro and have a decent amount of muscle mass for a natty, but my insertions suck big old sweaty balls tbh. Never gonna roid though. Not worth it

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
All of these copes would be very mainstream if they worked
Completely untrue. What is mainstream is what makes the biggest $.
The masses almost never know what actually works.

Reversing type 2 diabetes is child's play yet so many are on meds for life.

Why don't doctors tell them how to reverse it instead of treat the symptoms?

$$$$$$$

Finasteride, rogaine and hair transplants (not permanent solution you still need drugs to maintain rest of hair) are big, big business.

jfl what do you have to lose
Don't want to potentially obliterate my natty test if I ever come off (everyone comes off eventually, that's life). Also don't want to have to worry about all the side effects like high estro, potential gyno etc. Imagine if I got gyno bro. I couldn't afford the surgery to get rid of it

Completely untrue. What is mainstream is what makes the biggest $.
The masses almost never know what actually works.

Reversing type 2 diabetes is child's play yet so many are on meds for life.

Why don't doctors tell them how to reverse it instead of treat the symptoms?

$$$$$$$

Finasteride, rogaine and hair transplants (not permanent solution you still need drugs to maintain rest of hair) are big, big business.
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. You can't reverse diabetes you retarded fucktard. And if this gave back your hair they would milk it for more money than transplants.

Don't want to potentially obliterate my natty test if I ever come off (everyone comes off eventually, that's life). Also don't want to have to worry about all the side effects like high estro, potential gyno etc. Imagine if I got gyno bro. I couldn't afford the surgery to get rid of it
That's what AIs are for.

Beams me

Attachments

• xXcL2xR.gif
    xXcL2xR.gif
    9.9 KB · Views: 3
be careful boyos, maybe it is scam research

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. You can't reverse diabetes you retarded fucktard. And if this gave back your hair they would milk it for more money than transplants.

That's what AIs are for.
I mog most roidcels anyway

idk send nudes
Bro you already have dreams about me as it is, if I send you nudes you'll fall in love with me

• Ugh..
Reactions: Alexanderr
Bro you already have dreams about me as it is, if I send you nudes you'll fall in love with me
maybe that's how it's meant to be

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr and Balkancel
Simply amazing.

That's what AIs are for.
It's you who has no idea what they're talking about. You can't reverse type 1 as it is genetic, this is true. Type 2 is diet and lifestyle related and can be cured easily. Which is why I specified type 2.

As for milking it for more money.. depends on what it is. One time cure all that doesn't cost much or long term treatment but not patentable? Not going to have any research funded to prove its validity. All you'll have is anecdotes online.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Ooooooooooooooooooh shit.

It's you who has no idea what they're talking about. You can't reverse type 1 as it is genetic, this is true. Type 2 is diet and lifestyle related and can be cured easily. Which is why I specified type 2.

As for milking it for more money.. depends on what it is. One time cure all that doesn't cost much or long term treatment but not patentable? Not going to have any research funded to prove its validity. All you'll have is anecdotes online.
Diabetes can be cured u fuck you can only keep sugar in range with lifestyle changes and meds/insulin. Once the damage is done it's over.

Online anecdotes are worth nothing

fake and gay cope.

fake and gay cope.
probably tbh, but I ordered red light earlier so when I got it I will try it on my head too and I will inform you if something happens, this is my head right now

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Balkancel and itsoverbuddyboyo
lifefuel
probably tbh, but I ordered red light earlier so when I got it I will try it on my head too and I will inform you if something happens, this is my head right now

View attachment 78969

update and tag me if u notice results

• +1
Reactions: Demir

View attachment 78969
waste of fucking money. shouldve be spent on legit meds or transplant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and ChoSeungHui
waste of fucking money. shouldve be spent on legit meds or transplant
I didn't bought it for hair but for fighting collagen reaper, red light is legit for collagen boosting, anyway it was 30$

And if this gave back your hair they would milk it for more money than transplants.

this...
even if lately people are talking about a real cure for balding (staminal cells?)... anyway dunno how much it will cost... and things like this need years to be good and tested.

If it will work, our grandchilds will cure themself with that, not us.... who am i kidding? We won't have grandchilds...

Diabetes can be cured u fuck you can only keep sugar in range with lifestyle changes and meds/insulin. Once the damage is done it's over.

Online anecdotes are worth nothing
Keep believing your mainstream garbage. Type 2 is REVERSIBLE in almost all cases. End of story.

Yes, anecdotes are worth nothing which is why anything that works that pharma does not put $ into research and promotion does not become mainstream. In fact you'll have coordinated hit-pieces on things that DO work that pharma and food industry gains nothing from just like what happened to keto. End result is people like you saying something is impossible when it's not.

Congrats on being part of the brainwashed masses.