Ban Discussion Megathread

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Anti-mainstream.
I hope users will stop being a faggots and mods will start ignoring ban requests.
No offence to ban requesters but I personally see no point in ban requesting since you have to go through the trouble of waiting for a staff member to approve your request when you decide that you want to return to the forum. I would rather be able to return right away if I was to leave and come back.

Krezo

Krezo

punjabi girl sex video
No offence to ban requesters but I personally see no point in ban requesting since you have to go through the trouble of waiting for a staff member to approve your request when you decide that you want to return to the forum. I would rather be able to return right away if I was to leave and come back.
I think a lot of people who request bans do so with the intent of never returning to this site. However, many regret that decision and end up coming back. My theory is that they are addicted to the dopamine hits from alert notifications and their brain sort of becomes dopamine starved when they are not posting on this site. To put it simply this site is like crack cocaine.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Anti-mainstream.
I think a lot of people who request bans do so with the intent of never returning to this site. However, many regret that decision and end up coming back. My theory is that they are addicted to the dopamine hits from alert notifications and their brain sort of becomes dopamine starved when they are not posting on this site. To put it simply this site is like crack cocaine.
Maybe so.

dicklet4incher

dicklet4incher

Masochist,Insane, Dick Theorist (MIDT)
@Dope @Dope @Dope :( :( :( :( 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 oh god i am so so sad right why even live?
absolutely sad shit, man. this just isnt good man not good

Goblin

Goblin

JBcel
I came back because I have nothing better to do with my time tbh

chesscel

chesscel

Life is about nw0
I cant believe blackoutwhitein is bacm holy shit

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 7, Bluepilled: 5)

• BrettyBoy
  • Tsukuyomi 🌙
  • sgt_iron
  • Alexanderr
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OCDMaxxing Feedback 1