Ban Discussion Megathread

Trungvu

Trungvu

Zephir
Time online
61d 8h 39m
Mods I have a confession

@rakeeshpatel69xxx was never really my alt tbh. I told my friend to make that account so that he could join the community to looksmax and asked him to choose that name because i could borrow it to troll people here when he didnt use it . I used his account and confessed that it was my alt but it is actually not. That lead to the account being banned. You can see that we had different IP address. Now he tells me he wants to use his account again and asks you guys for another chance because the community is beneficial to him. Please consider this bros. Thank you.

H

her

Mod
Time online
144d 20h 20m
Mods I have a confession

@rakeeshpatel69xxx was never really my alt tbh. I told my friend to make that account so that he could join the community to looksmax and asked him to choose that name because i could borrow it to troll people here when he didnt use it . I used his account and confessed that it was my alt but it is actually not. That lead to the account being banned. You can see that we had different IP address. Now he tells me he wants to use his account again and asks you guys for another chance because the community is beneficial to him. Please consider this bros. Thank you.
Can you prove that somehow?

Trungvu

Trungvu

Zephir
Time online
61d 8h 39m
Can you prove that somehow?
well besides showing that we had different ip address i don't really know how to prove it. Can he make another account but this time to seriously browse the forum respectfully or is it against the rule? because he was never an alt in the first place

H

her

Mod
Time online
144d 20h 20m
well besides showing that we had different ip address i don't really know how to prove it. Can he make another account but this time to seriously browse the forum respectfully or is it against the rule? because he was never an alt in the first place
We need you to prove that your friend was the owner of the account, and not you. If you can't prove it, we can't unban him, unfortunately.

fuckgreece

fuckgreece

ascending from a IQ mogger to also a looks mogger
Time online
26d 15h 56m
Mods I have a confession

so that was him following and then unfollowing me jfl

Proex

Proex

wish I could sleep for 8 years straight
Time online
54d 6h 40m
The user isn't banned, his/her approval request was rejected though.
oh I see now.

I was confused since when I pressed the profile it says it's not available instead of this user limits who may view it.

Good_Little_Goy

Good_Little_Goy

Wide mouthed slayer / Destroyer of thinlipped cope
Time online
75d 7h 57m
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
Time online
254d 9h 58m
Proex

Proex

wish I could sleep for 8 years straight
Time online
54d 6h 40m
is @thehealingfields permabanned or temp banned? He's not sure too.

alexjones

alexjones

Creator of Cavillpill
Time online
96d 11h 6m