Ban foid @GorgeousDevil

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
This account just screams reddit cuckoldry, high inhibition at it's finest, and forcefully using so called incel phrases

Her threads btw

Screenshot 20200713 150930 Chrome

Screenshot 20200713 151310 Chrome

This is straight up some cucktears bs right?

Appareantly, she seems jealous of ashild ringhus, i mean as a male who would write this shit? Even mentally retarded wants to fuck ashlid
Screenshot 20200713 152008 Chrome

Yeah we get it not your type, and only femorhoids would write this pharagraph and exaggerate this much.. Writing style also raises suspicion. She was also jealous of Beyonce and some bitch ass Anna i recal. She is attracted to "leo"

Screenshot 20200713 152159 Chrome

Oh yeah, shame on me cause i'm fucking man. Only some butthurt feminist would write this

Screenshot 20200713 154012 Chrome

the fucking board? Tfw when you forget this is not reddit. And feminism bs again lol, like i should ask myself why am i the authority

Screenshot 20200713 154948 Chrome

YE I FAILED.. BRWHAAA :woke: :woke: :woke: WOMEN SHOULD BE FUCKING EXECUTED :rage::rage:. Srsly this much cuckage over having a daughter ??

Screenshot 20200713 160715 Chrome

Okay, atleast she's honest about this one. So we know the background of this person. Aren't usually women SJW's, like yeah cucks but regardless both should be banned

Screenshot 20200713 161233 Chrome

OH I'M WONDERING WHY

@Lorsss, @Kingkellz ban this foid @GorgeousDevil. She also joined when Chad1212 incident was happening (Joined Jun 20, 2020)

PUBLIC MESSAGE TO HER: Avoid chad sites and FUCK YOU for calling my bros dicklets. They can ditch your vee vee in no time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 7079 and 25 others
I’m surprised that account didn’t get banned in hours

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, HighIQcel, Deleted member 7079 and 5 others
f71776b613594f080f9fc6368df55d28b26cc544.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 7079, Alexanderr and 15 others
Dont ban them, let them stay to stir shit up. Forum gets boring otherwise

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 4671 and 13 others
I’m surprised that account didn’t get banned in hours
Also @KING REIDYZ is also raising clues

His/her every post are anti racist shits yet she joined just today

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Golang, Deleted member 7753 and 2 others
Man why do these bitches always have an iq lower than my dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, HighIQcel and deer
WTFFF
BAN ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Chintuck22
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 1100 and 4 others
"Having been bullied all my life for being 5"3 there's too many suppressed feelings in my mind, that if I become ultra chad I don't think I will deal with it mature enough."

• JFL
Reactions: CrazyFitLover, Golang, eyebrowsmaxxer and 3 others
the inceltear hypergamous femoid has already been sentenced to permaban

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Alexanderr, MusicMaxxingMidget and 5 others
Wonder if this downie will make some kind of "field report" on cucktears, feeling like a real military infiltrator or some shit. Since it cant have that validation irl because shes either a landwhale or has a penis and wears a skirt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Alexanderr, MusicMaxxingMidget and 6 others
Wonder if this downie will make some kind of "field report" on cucktears, feeling like a real military infiltrator or some shit. Since it cant have that validation irl because shes either a landwhale or has a penis and wears a skirt
Imagine her instant reaction when she logs next time :lul:

You've recieved 100% warning from Lorsss - Female account

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Deleted member 7753
Reminds me of one of the register applications that one of the mods posted during the IT drama

"I want to join because I hate women and I want to kill chads! Fuck foids! Let me in! I want to kill and rape them all!"

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 3990 and 5 others
Not a foid,just a straight white male who loves trump,Jordan Peterson, PewDiePie,papa johns and Joe Rogan.

Chad and Stacy..Stacy and chad..winners of the genetic lottery.

• JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 6497, needsolution and 4 others
meanwhile my girlfriend still isn't banned jfl but thankfully she does not browse here anymore

• Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22
Reminds me of one of the register applications that one of the mods posted during the IT drama

"I want to join because I hate women and I want to kill chads! Fuck foids! Let me in! I want to kill and rape them all!"

giphy.gif
Cringe lol :lul:

Imagine mods reading all requests since that rape incident

Why are they always larping as some over the top caricature of a user

How do you not understand how obvious it is

• WTF
That wasn't aimed at you, dumbass @Chintuck22

I am a bisexual, white woman. I love Hillary Clinton, BlackLivesMatter. I hate Incels because they are ug- they are misogynists. How are you doing, fellow white WOMEN ?

• +1
You can’t be sure the account owner is female, what if (s)he’s just giga-autistic?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
@GorgeousDevil

LET ME ASK HER IF SHE WANTS TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND BEFORE SHE GETS BANNED

You can’t be sure the account owner is female, what if (s)he’s just giga-autistic?
Kinda bad attempt to simp

Check her posts and you'll see it's female

• +1
Reactions: thecel and JosephGarrot123