Ban 'I have ascended' posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krezo

Krezo

🤪
Time online
87d 15h 23m
No one needs to know. There are many depressed virgins on this site who can't bare the idea of someone else ascending whilst they are rotting. It is just blatant bragging. This site is a safe haven for me and others and is the only place I feel accepted. It distresses me to see such threads. If I (ever jfl) ascend I would not make a post bragging about it, because it is just cruel to depressed virgins on this site.

Last edited:
BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
Time online
157d 19h 11m
As a person that has had no real life female attention in awhile, I agree. Us lonely men go through a lot of shit.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
Time online
157d 19h 11m
I don’t support Elliot Rodger but one thing I will tell you is that Elliot Rodger would hate you because of all the bragging about this girl you’re with. Sorry but that is just the truth really and the reason I’m telling you all this is because you have him in your screen name and he hated it when people bragged.

Krezo

Krezo

🤪
Time online
87d 15h 23m
I don’t support Elliot Rodger but one thing I will tell you is that Elliot Rodger would hate you because of all the bragging about this girl you’re with. Sorry but that is just the truth really and the reason I’m telling you all this is because you have him in your screen name and he hated it when people bragged.
True. He is not worthy to carry the name of St. Elliot.

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

But if you close your eyes...
Time online
114d 7h 39m
True. He is not worthy to carry the name of St. Elliot.
Ain't that the truth sis 😤

K

kobecel

Banned
Time online
21m
Lorsss

Lorsss

Armwrestler
Time online
92d 15h 22m
No one needs to know. There are many depressed virgins on this site who can't bare the idea of someone else ascending whilst they are rotting. It is just blatant bragging. This site is a safe haven for me and others and is the only place I feel accepted. It distresses me to see such threads. If I (ever jfl) ascend I would not make a post bragging about it, because it is just cruel to depressed virgins on this site.
you are wrong, seeing other people who defeat inceldom was lifefuel for me and helped me a lot when I was an incel

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

Zephir
Time online
163d 14h 2m
ElliotRodgerJr?.

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

But if you close your eyes...
Time online
114d 7h 39m
you could probably ascend like @ElliotRodgerJr did using that chinese dating app, you are white enough and your face isnt that bad
Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)