Ban 'I have ascended' posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krezo

Krezo

Philosopher
No one needs to know. There are many depressed virgins on this site who can't bare the idea of someone else ascending whilst they are rotting. It is just blatant bragging. This site is a safe haven for me and others and is the only place I feel accepted. It distresses me to see such threads. If I (ever jfl) ascend I would not make a post bragging about it, because it is just cruel to depressed virgins on this site.

Last edited:
BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Blackpilled real life loner.
As a person that has had no real life female attention in awhile, I agree. Us lonely men go through a lot of shit.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Blackpilled real life loner.
I don’t support Elliot Rodger but one thing I will tell you is that Elliot Rodger would hate you because of all the bragging about this girl you’re with. Sorry but that is just the truth really and the reason I’m telling you all this is because you have him in your screen name and he hated it when people bragged.

Krezo

Krezo

Philosopher
I don’t support Elliot Rodger but one thing I will tell you is that Elliot Rodger would hate you because of all the bragging about this girl you’re with. Sorry but that is just the truth really and the reason I’m telling you all this is because you have him in your screen name and he hated it when people bragged.
True. He is not worthy to carry the name of St. Elliot.

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Mentally ill prettyboy
True. He is not worthy to carry the name of St. Elliot.
Ain't that the truth sis 😤

Lorsss

Lorsss

currently bloated cuck, in future uber-chad
No one needs to know. There are many depressed virgins on this site who can't bare the idea of someone else ascending whilst they are rotting. It is just blatant bragging. This site is a safe haven for me and others and is the only place I feel accepted. It distresses me to see such threads. If I (ever jfl) ascend I would not make a post bragging about it, because it is just cruel to depressed virgins on this site.
you are wrong, seeing other people who defeat inceldom was lifefuel for me and helped me a lot when I was an incel

Krezo

Krezo

Philosopher
Shut the fuck up to be honest bro, there's truecels out there, but they are a minority of the incel community. They can say that, but you can't, I've seen your pics.
Bro women hate me. I am just a skinny twink who is socially awkward and has no friends. Non NT is a death sentence.

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Mentally ill prettyboy
you could probably ascend like @ElliotRodgerJr did using that chinese dating app, you are white enough and your face isnt that bad
Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ElliotRodgerJr Feedback 15