Ban İdiots Who Spams Their Photos

inceletto

inceletto

Retired
Time online
52d 18h 12m
They make the forum unserious,they think they are funny but they are humiliating themself.When a guy opens this forum and see these guys they will think this forum is a kinda idiot gathering place.Please take that suggestion.

theREALbleachcel

theREALbleachcel

Young Lit Forever Rich Crip Nigga
Time online
34d 3h 56m
No fuck you

Vocal range giga-mogger
Time online
21d 4h 27m
They make the forum unserious,they think they are funny but they are humiliating themself.When a guy opens this forum and see these guys they will think this forum is a kinda idiot gathering place.Please take that suggestion.
Ahem ahem .. Johann0815

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
Time online
156d 16h 4m
If picture isnt related to thread then you can use report button and report it as spam.

inceletto

inceletto

Retired
Time online
52d 18h 12m
If picture isnt related to thread then you can use report button and report it as spam.
I mean they open rate me threads every fucking day and thinks they re funny when they humiliate themselves it gives a bad image for forum as a stranger

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
Time online
156d 16h 4m
I mean they open rate me threads every fucking day and thinks they re funny when they humiliate themselves it gives a bad image for forum as a stranger
I think mods became a bit more strict right now (you can see it from Arvid's ban) and they warn spam like that, all you have to do is reporting spam posts like that.

Nosecel

Nosecel

Destroyer of bluepill/redpill
Time online
81d 3h 34m
I (and other mods) would be happy to warn this behavior but it's impossible because it doesn't break any rule. Create a "suggestion" thread and maybe Sergeant will notice it.

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
Time online
156d 16h 4m
I (and other mods) would be happy to warn this behavior but it's impossible because it doesn't break any rule. Create a "suggestion" thread and maybe Sergeant will notice it.
Actually it breaks a lot rules such like:

Post low effort/spam content, and advertisement.
  • Replies such as "cope" or "soy" doesn't contribute anything to the conversation. This rule is relaxed in the OffTopic subforum. Blatant advertisement is also not allowed, this isn't a marketplace.
Harass or troll other members
  • Don't persistently troll or harass other members. If you made an account here to troll or bait responses, you'll be banned very quickly.

Blatantly Brag
  • Don't blatantly brag about your experiences. If you talk about your experiences, please make it relevant to the conversation.
(i know that it's about experiences with girls but posting your pictures in random threads can be pinned under bragging)

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)