Ban people who use the slur "negro"

Status
Not open for further replies.
NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Looksmax.me is a community for men that are looking to improve their looks. These improvements include but not limited to surgery, skincare, and bodybuilding. This community is a male-only community, therefore anyone attempting to register that is not a male will be rejected.

The reason that this is a male-only community is that there are already many places where women can go to improve their looks, but there was a lack of places where men can do the same. This is one of the primary reasons why we founded this forum. Men need a place where we can help each improve our looks.

Users
  • Males (Allowed): Men that are looking to improve their looks.
  • Females (Not Allowed): This is a forum for men looking to looksmax. Females will be banned on sight. No exceptions.
The Forum

Let's talk about the forum itself. Before I get into a list of things not to do, here are things you should do:

• DO show respect for fellow members. We all are trying to improve ourselves here, after all.
Using a racial slur isnt respectful.

I want that everyone who uses the N word after this post getss 1423534857348639063 % warning

Lorsss

Lorsss

vampiremaxxed
if a user uses the word 'negro' to insult, harass, attack or bully then he gets warned or banned.
if a user uses the n-word without aiming to insult e.g. in a sentence like "you mog me to the oblivion negro", he is not violating the rules

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)