Banged A 6ft5/195cm Pro Female Basketball Player (Pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pm pics in way to curious

Pm or it didn’t happen

Huh? And you are 6'8" yourself? Shouldn't you be banging girls at least 4-5 in shorter than you? Anyway PM pics of both you and her, I'm confused.
Since when are there rules like that?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
PM me the pics or it didn't happen

He never pmed me the absolute larpage tbh

Didn't larp. He pmed me. She's definitely very tall you can tell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, OOGABOOGA, mikeock and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Since when are there rules like that?
Ever since you t levels went above 200, you should've been going for women shorter than you. Does it not feel fun to dominate women? Dude, I'm not even as tall as you and still I make sure to only fuck girls at least 3 inches shorter than me. Wouldn't it feel fucking weird fucking a girl almost as tall as you?

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Ever since you t levels went above 200, you should've been going for women shorter than you. Does it not feel fun to dominate women? Dude, I'm not even as tall as you and still I make sure to only fuck girls at least 3 inches shorter than me. Wouldn't it feel fucking weird fucking a girl almost as tall as you?

Cope
o
p
e

Dominating a woman happens mentally and height does not exist in bed.

Just last night I had her legs behind her neck. Felt dominant enough for me.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, randomguy1235 and Melo95
Cope
o
p
e

Pm the pics man

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Tales from the talls

5d7f59794b46d_hdPxQvf5ExLYiVxuZzawwfTLMJRLxt5-ZJ8R7Vmsawg__700.jpg

Bzn6D5klw2W-png__700.jpg

funny-tall-vs-short-people-comparison-18-5d81db8bb65b1__700.jpg

5d7f593ac6e67_PYhj3Zz__700.jpg

funny-tall-vs-short-people-comparison-24-5d837ed5b14bf__700.jpg

5d7f838a2ef36_se27qe4oe52z__700.jpg

506885933955026944-png__700.jpg

5d7f8296661ec___-EgG7yIpMtdomyCNGoNFy9EfJLzeARuc6nyR3TfVc__700.jpg

funny-tall-vs-short-people-comparison-9-5d7f82491a717__700.jpg

funny-tall-vs-short-people-comparison-22-5d80e92ea321a__700.jpg

5d7f534f67d0d_5a9puuqm4pz11__700.jpg

5d7f53e91ce9e_hZaXaRe_3S1cHRKVdDcGv_7AEdsgVi6SicEVYgFbWrg__700.jpg

5d809052d7ea9_9tczfjzqsjk31__700.jpg

funny-tall-vs-short-people-comparison-21-5d80e8815cf01__700.jpg

BTGIwY1ASUs-1-png__700.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3702, Jagged0 and 3 others
While I am aware I made a thread recently on going MGTOW, the opportunity came to me to have sexual intercourse with this special specimen of a human being.

As a 6ft8 kickboxer, most birds I banged were under 170cm and this was my first tall girl above 190cm, I did bang a few around the 184cm mark.

Only thing I did not really like is that her hands are bigger than mine, which made my dick look even smaller than it already is LOL. (it isn't small, but in comparison to my body it is)

PM for pics, afraid of d0xxing.
Pm bro

Dude come on. This is a mental thing. You should be feeling ok and secure in yourself if you're fucking and dominating a girl 3 inches SHORTER than you. 3 inches is a good difference in height still. How's this weird and who tf thinks this is weird? I'm still taller and more importantly, more robust and stronger where I could easily destroy her if I had to

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
PM ass pics please.

So how was it to have sex? Is it true what they say that girls get mad if you touch the glory hole?

nigga, wanna pm me pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Nigga pm me pics

why is this shit thread getting bumped so much

give me those pics boyo :feelsmage:

You should stop reading feminine romance books tbh ngl

show me please @6ft8InTheNetherlands
@6ft8InTheNetherlands
@6ft8InTheNetherlands

PM me pics

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
Dude come on. This is a mental thing. You should be feeling ok and secure in yourself if you're fucking and dominating a girl 3 inches SHORTER than you. 3 inches is a good difference in height still. How's this weird and who tf thinks this is weird? I'm still taller and more importantly, more robust and stronger where I could easily destroy her if I had to
Yes, 3 inches difference is enough, but not ideal. I thought it was lower difference, I misread, my bad. Of course you must be secure, but secure is not enough. You should have the will and desire to skullfuck the girl, as well as a knowledge that she couldn't stop you if she wanted.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
Cope
o
p
e

What are you on about? You first say dominating a woman happens wmentally not in bed. The you say you tapped her in bed and felt dominant. Yeah I misread, for a sec I read 6ft6 and was confused, but yes there is 3in difference. Domination is also physical. It is always fun to crush a soft, weak whore.

What are you on about? You first say dominating a woman happens wmentally not in bed. The you say you tapped her in bed and felt dominant. Yeah I misread, for a sec I read 6ft6 and was confused, but yes there is 3in difference. Domination is also physical. It is always fun to crush a soft, weak whore.

Lol I said it because you said you prefer to be much bigger than her just to get the feeling you are dominating someone, I say that I don't need that because of the way I handle things

• +1
Lol I said it because you said you prefer to be much bigger than her just to get the feeling you are dominating someone, I say that I don't need that because of the way I handle things
How would it be to handle a girl at that size even? Are you framelet? What's your weight? Vert? Bench? Squat?

• +1
How would it be to handle a girl at that size even? Are you framelet? What's your weight? Vert? Bench? Squat?

I am muscular and strong enough. No framelet. (Well maybe now due to 4 months no gym because of the wuhan flu)

• +1
I am muscular and strong enough. No framelet. (Well maybe now due to 4 months no gym because of the wuhan flu)
Weight? Or you don't have scale at home? I am 6'1 and 75 (still lean because I can just do sprints and play basketball outside)

• +1
Weight? Or you don't have scale at home? I am 6'1 and 75 (still lean because I can just do sprints and play basketball outside)

Normally around 112 KG at 204CM.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
@6ft8InTheNetherlands pm boyo

Has anyone received any messages?

Pm me bro

To Add.

How pathetic. This actually is:
1. Dudes wanting to see what woman someother (random) dude fucked.
2. Dude wanting to show what woman he fucked to random dudes.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vvshredded, LowTierNormie, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
You should focus on the giant women niche, you could potentially bang them all since their dating pool is extremely small. hang around female basketball teams and online groups for tall women

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
You don’t even mention this behemoths PSL, fucking lol. I guess congrats.

• +1
Any future potential male offspring would likely be in the 7ft range. The height calculators predict 6'9 - 6'10 but would likely to be higher tbh. Could produce some future NBA stars if you LTR her.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Any future potential male offspring would likely be in the 7ft range. The height calculators predict 6'9 - 6'10 but would likely to be higher tbh. Could produce some future NBA stars if you LTR her.
pump and dump

• +1
To Add.

How pathetic. This actually is:
1. Dudes wanting to see what woman someother (random) dude fucked.
2. Dude wanting to show what woman he fucked to random dudes.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Why is it sad? If your mate tells you about some girl he fucked last weekend wouldn't your first instinct be to ask for a picture of her?

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and 6ft8InTheNetherlands

Lol LTR? I banged her within 1 hr of meeting.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Status
Not open for further replies.