Bangkok Memories

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Following on from Moroccan memories.. (tee hee)
I've been to Thailand many times and slayed many however only a few stand out in my mind.
I was just reminiscing my old travel photos from last year and thought I'd share a few

Model girl from a rich family. She was awesome and I was considering making her my gf.. but i screwed things up

Cute girl with amazing smile. Wow what a bundle of fun she is. I still speak with her on fb. She is doing well for herself now working as a manager at a major hotel chain.

I need to get my ass back over there. I told myself i wouldn't .. i would "succeed" in Europe closer to home but it ain't working out that well

kZg8fLD.jpg

c3vPCeV.jpg

iHllx8U.jpg

zjsEYia.jpg

Not so proud moment - Chubby Chinese tourist from Tinder (with purple hair).. I met her at a night market she was with her gay male friend, we had seafood buffet and she came back to my hotel to be slayed. :feelshaha:

FPqlXiX.jpg

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
gay male friend :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Demir
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
some big cock bald man is fucking all the asian women
damn thats enough JBW for today

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
if u lost bf u would look better. your head shape is good for the bald look.

bruh youre legit coping. for a baldcel you arent bad looking.
some big cock bald man is fucking all the asian women
damn thats enough JBW for today
lifefuel for you

if u lost bf u would look better. your head shape is good for the bald look.

bruh youre legit coping. for a baldcel you arent bad looking.

lifefuel for you

I am slowly leanmaxxing atm. 1lbs a week
I could do better but i'm too lazy to go the gym and i'm a functioning alchoholic

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
How pathetic you are to go to Thailand for pussy

The only place I've ever felt like a man

plottwist; they were all males

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
They all Ugly , at least the third one has a nice body tho . You aren’t even ugly for a baldcel. You are a PSL 5. your Jaw is your biggest failo. You have good harmony and great eye area

Following on from Moroccan memories.. (tee hee)
I've been to Thailand many times and slayed many however only a few stand out in my mind.
I was just reminiscing my old travel photos from last year and thought I'd share a few

Model girl from a rich family. She was awesome and I was considering making her my gf.. but i screwed things up

Cute girl with amazing smile. Wow what a bundle of fun she is. I still speak with her on fb. She is doing well for herself now working as a manager at a major hotel chain.

I need to get my ass back over there. I told myself i wouldn't .. i would "succeed" in Europe closer to home but it ain't working out that well

kZg8fLD.jpg

c3vPCeV.jpg

iHllx8U.jpg

zjsEYia.jpg

Not so proud moment - Chubby Chinese tourist from Tinder (with purple hair).. I met her at a night market she was with her gay male friend, we had seafood buffet and she came back to my hotel to be slayed. :feelshaha:

FPqlXiX.jpg
How much did you trip to Thailand cost altogether?
I am really REALLY thinking about going to the Philippines or Thailand

Those chicks look like shit. Lol at your bald ass head.

What's your age dude?

How much did you trip to Thailand cost altogether?
I am really REALLY thinking about going to the Philippines or Thailand

Varies tbh... Flight about £500. I usually book condo on Airbnb near the Skytrain £30 a night

you had a model gf from a rich family in the fucking kingdom of corruption and you fucked it up

that should be bannable tbh