[banned] Hey mods, I Probaby won't get unbanned this time but I'm okay with that

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
Hey mods, I Probaby won't get unbanned this time but I'm okay with that
Jump to newWatch
[IMG alt="skittlekorn"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/2/2041.jpg?1560955282[/IMG]
skittlekorn
0 friends LDAR 24/7.

JoinedJun 13, 2019Messages418
Today at 8:33 PM
I just wanted to say thank you for allowing me to use this forum in the first place. it was nice to have somewhere I can vent with people I can relate to. unfortunately there are some defective personalities on this forum that make posting here in peace impossible. but it was nice while it lasted. I have nothing but respect for Knajid and sergeant, you guys have to deal with all the shit that go's on here, put up with all the disprect and abuse that comes your way, deal with all the drama, I don't knw how you guys have the patience foe this shit but thanks to you two us cels have somewhere we can have a voice, and I thank you for that. take Care Brettboy, you are the best poster on this site, you have a lot of heart, your a genuinely good person and you deserve better in life. alright guys, thanks again. have a nice day
I just wanted to say thank you for allowing me to use this forum in the first place. it was nice to have somewhere I can vent with people I can relate to. unfortunately there are some defective personalities on this forum that make posting here in peace impossible. but it was nice while it lasted. I have nothing but respect for Knajid and sergeant, you guys have to deal with all the shit that go's on here, put up with all the disrespect and abuse that comes your way, deal with all the drama, I don't know how you guys have the patience for this shit but thanks to you two us cels have somewhere we can have a voice, and I thank you for that. take Care Brettboy, you are the best poster on this site, you have a lot of heart, your a genuinely good person and you deserve better in life. alright guys, thanks again. have a nice day

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Din read

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
So much ass kissing

Stop being a beta
When someone give me something I don’t even say thank you (specifically females)
DOM

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness

• Love it
Reactions: mido the slayer
It’s good that he got let off the hook.

ASCENSION OR DEATH

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides