Banned permanently from facebook.. Is there a work around? (High IQ dudes Plz)

Zayn2.0

Zayn2.0

Iron
So I was promoting my brand and facebook group pretty aggressively and I guess you could say my content is a slightly controversial niche facebook doesn't really like. It seems my account was banned possibly for spam adding and messaging people while trying to make sales and grow my facebook group.
Here is what pops up when I try to use my account.

So I downloaded all my information and attempted to make a new facebook account. Minutes later this was banned too (I used the same pictures, name, and tried adding my old friends back.)
It seems I am permanently banned from the website. Is there some way I can get a workaround?
Tried contacting facebook and also submitting proof of ID but im pretty sure they dont like me and I dont see myself being allowed back.
This really sucks because I had a decent following and made income from this site.
Im thinking of using a new device/factory reset my laptop, getting a new IP address ,and maybe purchasing an aged and verified facebook account to use in place of my old profile to rebuild my brand. Would this work or it is a lost cause? I was on track to do really well with my brand so this is a huge disappointment.

Any help is much appreciated!

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
You answered your own question pretty thoroughly.

Lost cause?
new device/factory reset my laptop, getting a new IP address ,and maybe purchasing an aged and verified facebook account to use in place of my old profile to rebuild my brand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Zayn2.0
Are you in the EU/EEA? Try requesting data under Art. 15 IIRC so you can get some statistical data as to why you were banned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Seppukucel
Are you in the EU/EEA? Try requesting data under Art. 15 IIRC so you can get some statistical data as to why you were banned
Located in Canada. I was trying to stir controversy for marketing, and the last pic I posted was of that famous monk who lit himself on fire, then immediately banned. I guess it was considered graphic even though there was no gore and its literally a Linkin Park album cover.

Its kind of bullshit. I had people on there I wont be able to contact ever again.

• So Sad
Reactions: quattazel
They banned me too. No matter what name, phone number, or email I register with I am banned.

The funny part is that I didn't write anything on my Facebook

I think its best to avoid any mainstream sites if you are doing anything that is even remotely in their view of unacceptable ideas. You could operate on one of these platforms for a year and then all of a sudden your account is gone, its just a massive risk and it would be best to find another workaround.

Even if you could spoof your IP and get your account up again I don't think it would last long as facebook is particularly relentless in banning and finding things to remove. Facebook even reads and removes your person to person private messages if they don't like them.

If you are set on it then your ideas of purchasing an existing account and getting a new IP are a good start. Maybe changing the name and profile picture slightly could help as well, if its not a super massive page it could take facebook a while to find it and take it down again. No matter what I would add all your friends and important contacts somewhere secure as a backup

Did you have your Instagram link available to your Facebook group, like a brand Facebook page?

I understand why they banned you ngl but it is frustrating how harsh they are towards business accounts. But yeah they do not tolerate spam marketing of any kind. At one point asking viewers to tag their friends on an ad was against their policy and they were just banning accounts for it without prior warning.
I think Instagram is less harsh about these acts, I don't really know how true it is. Most brands have at least five social media including Pinterest as backup for these situations linked to their Facebook and promoted them every now and then to keep have their followers, fans and friends keep up with them

Last edited:
I deleted Facebook long time ago, shit site

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Seppukucel
Facebook are cracking down massively on dodgy groups lately as FB groups are a major cause of the current retardation of the populace and they are taking a lot of heat for it. It's almost impossible to get unbanned tbh.

This is why building a brand on a third party platform is always a bad idea, you never have control even if things seem to be going well. You should have a funnel to push people to a site and email list asap if you want to find customers on social platforms.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14