@TakaRyo

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and dogtown

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo and Extra Chromosome
Age pill destroyed him

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
hes in his mid 60's lmao, of course hes gunna look alot diff.
Furaaak I hope someone shoots in the head before my 40th birthday

This can't be real.

Probably not. This guys eye support seems way too good to develop nct. Prove me wrong tho @ZUZZCEL, im intregued.
It’s from a lookism thread and uses that image as an example of an Aryan. Not Eppley

The exact definition of a chad.

i rate that
She claimed eppley ruined her life. She commited suicide when she was taken to court and ordered to pay for damages done against eppley.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo and Extra Chromosome
She claimed eppley ruined her life. She commited suicide when she was taken to court and ordered to pay for damages done against eppley.
lmfao.
Based eppley killed a woman.

• Love it
Reactions: manlet cUnt
lmfao.
Based eppley killed a woman.
Tbh, I can't truly hate women. I, however, do hate certain qualities, mannerisms, actions, and thoughts they have and do. I feel for this woman and she was going through a lot of mental issues like a lot of us.

Also, They're a lot of good women out there that just want to find a good guy and they are not damaged goods. I have met women like this, but I always push them away. I do this because I don't want to hurt them. Internal conflict of wanting to slay and finding a good women. So, I've told myself I'm going to slay while young and find an actual good woman later in life (hypocritical, I know. We blame foids for whoring and them wanting a 'nice guy' once they had their fill)

Tbh, I can't truly hate women. I, however, do hate certain qualities, mannerisms, actions, and thoughts they have and do. I feel for this woman and she was going through a lot of mental issues like a lot of us.

Also, They're a lot of good women out there that just want to find a good guy and they are not damaged goods. I have met women like this, but I always push them away. I do this because I don't want to hurt them. Internal conflict of wanting to slay and finding a good women. So, I've told myself I'm going to slay while young and find an actual good woman later in life (hypocritical, I know. We blame foids for whoring and them wanting a 'nice guy' once they had their fill)
I didn't know you thought that way about women....
@Ritalincel @manlet cUnt Its ogre.

That women was crazy and had mental issues Eppley didn’t kill her jfl he’s one of the best surgeons when it comes to aesthetics tbh he’s redpilled af

That women was crazy and had mental issues Eppley didn’t kill her jfl he’s one of the best surgeons when it comes to aesthetics tbh he’s redpilled af
Exactly, which is why I feel bad for her. She is gone now though.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
I didn't know you thought that way about women....
@Ritalincel @manlet cUnt Its ogre.
So, what are women to you, validation? They are to me as well, most of them at least. I am incapable of seeing all them like this, though, especially since I'm not a 24/7 rotter like most people. I go outside and have actually had both good and bad experiences with women.

So, what are women to you, validation? They are to me as well, most of them at least. I am incapable of seeing all them like this, though, especially since I'm not a 24/7 rotter like most people. I go outside and have actually had both good and bad experiences with women.
I only want to be worshipped by women.

A whore trying to increase her already infinite smv shouldn't be mourned imo
I think she was bipolar and schizophrenic. She was a simple woman, watched her dogs, did gardening, read books. I can't hate a woman like that.

I think she was bipolar and schizophrenic. She was a simple woman, watched her dogs, did gardening, read books. I can't hate a woman like that.
The rope rates for these conditions are the highest. Maybe eppley wasn't the reason?

I only want to be worshipped by women.
You don't ever think you'll love a girl? What if you found a unicorn; virgin, cooked, cleaned, only talked to her parents, and pretty. You wouldn't set aside this LooksMaxxing, memes, and redpilled stuff if she wanted you?

beef stroganoff iq thread

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Extra Chromosome
The rope rates for these conditions are the highest. Maybe eppley wasn't the reason?
He wasn't, but she had issues and I guess blaming eppley was her way of coping.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
You don't ever think you'll love a girl?
Nope. And I think it is impossible for me at this point and beyond.
What if you found a unicorn; virgin, cooked, cleaned, only talked to her parents, and pretty. You wouldn't set aside this LooksMaxxing, memes, and redpilled stuff if she wanted you?
Assuming I found such a devoted unicorn. I would marry, but I am not setting aside what made me the current me. Again, if she truly loves me then she should understand my situation too.
I still won't be able to lover her tho.

IKR, it's lucille, that's why I found it so funny. Her claims have no basis according to court documents though

She'd be 68-69 this year, but she commited suicide in 2010.

lol why would she want a plastic surgery at 60? I doubt that eppleys procedure was dangerous or risky. She probably only wanted to get rid of her folds

lol why would she want a plastic surgery at 60? I doubt that eppleys procedure was dangerous or risky. She probably only wanted to get rid of her folds
It was a facelift. She claimed it was botched and that she had troubles breathing (blocked airway?) afterwards without using homemade devices to hold her lower jaw up. However, according to the article I read, no surgeon has ever reported this side effect in relation to facelifts. This is why Eppley sued her because she was making websites, forum posts, and fake accounts claiming this and saying Eppley ruined her day-to-day life.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: theropeking