Based of studies here is what an asian truly needs to ascend to caucasian

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
The guide is simpler than i thought but it's very intensive very expensive and very life threating.

1. Lefort 2 + forehead augmentation. ($28,415+ 5,000)

2 Cheek bone reduction+bucca fat removal. (USD 8,000)

3 Jaw implant or chin wing osteotamy. ($4000. )

4 Rhinoplasty. ($8,000)

5 Lateral epicanthanplasticity. $1,700 USD

6 Radix augmentation or more ideally brow ridge augmentation. (don't know.)

$28,415+ 5,000+8,000+1,700=43115 USD

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Forgotten, ItsOver.com, TheAnomaly and 19 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 10989, Baldingman1998 and 17 others
Nobody should ever consider this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 8765, Kmscurry and 8 others
Just change your whole race theOry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., thecel, Deleted member 10913 and 6 others
Nobody should ever consider this

BTW i couldn't find a study on Indians that visually represented the difference between them and euros all i got were words off text and i'm horrible and visually intrepreting what i read what would the average Indian need to look more european ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 8765
how do you always get away with these dumb ass threads lmao

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, .👽., thecel and 10 others
this man will keep fighting until he's white
a god amongst ethnics

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., CursedOne, HQNPmaxxing and 16 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 8765
63281029.jpg

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
No it won't if it's done by a proffesional
bro ur legit the most delusional person ever when it comes to surgeries. Looksmaxxing/surgery is to improve upon what you already have, you cant become something your not. Telling someone they can go from chink to white passing is pure delusion and you need to wake up from the this psl autism.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, .👽., Deleted member 8765 and 6 others
What is dumb about it i swear

Surgery is to fix/improve on one's own base. You are not going to fundamentally change yourself to mirror that of another fucking type of skull (caucasoid versus negroid for instance). That's like me trying to become African when I am white. Never happening.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, SOS-Sonic, Danish_Retard and 5 others
bro ur legit the most delusional person ever when it comes to surgeries. Looksmaxxing/surgery is to improve upon what you already have, you cant become something your not. Telling someone they can go from chink to white passing is pure delusion and you need to wake up from the this psl autism.

Surgery can also add to what you already have though and most people look similar anyways so this isn't that far out there

Surgery is to fix/improve on one's own base. You are not going to fundamentally change yourself to mirror that of another fucking type of skull (caucasoid versus negroid for instance). That's like me trying to become African when I am white. Never happening.

Well actually we all look very similar it's soft features that differentiate us really again refer to my other thread about asian and a caucasian skull asian's are recessed white people

• Woah
Reactions: Forgotten
What is dumb about it i swear
Because it's just fantasizing and giving into the "extremist blackpill delusion" where nothing ever materializes.

Lets find a case study. Which person made their quality of life infinitely better by getting facial surgeries? It doesn't happen, it's just a fallacy that brings about deluded hope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and curryslayerordeath
Because it's just fantasizing and giving into the "extremist blackpill delusion" where nothing ever materializes.

Lets find a case study. Which person made their quality of life infinitely better by getting facial surgeries? It doesn't happen, it's just a fallacy that brings about deluded hope.
Take small steps man @reptiles

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Well actually we all look very similar it's soft features that differentiate us really again refer to my other thread about asian and a caucasian skull asian's are recessed white people

You're also forgetting dimensions my friend. Caucasian skulls are typically taller rather than wider with longer lower thirds and longer noses with aquilline shape. Asian's naturally have flatter nose bridges and lower maxilla's inherently shortening facial lower third length. So even by fixing that on an Asian, it won't magically make them look white, because the upper third to forehead length is still offset.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 9344
The guide is simpler than i thought but it's very intensive very expensive and very life threating.

4 Rhinoplasty. ($8,000)

What about the eye orbitals? East Asians generally have high-set round orbitals.

Mental and physical health reasons
BTW i couldn't find a study on Indians that visually represented the difference between them and euros all i got were words off text and i'm horrible and visually intrepreting what i read what would the average Indian need to look more european ?
Europeans usually have deeper set eyes, more angular features and different noses, narrower faces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and reptiles
what would the average Indian need to look more european ?

monobloc advancement and orbital decompression - fixes bug eyes
quadrangular lefort 2 distraction - fixes retrusive midface
facial bipartition distraction - fixes cranial vault
vertical orbital repositioning - fixes stunted facial growth
nose cartilage shaving - fixes deathnic noses
monobenzone and hydrochloric acid skin treatment - fixes skin coloring
hydrogen peroxide eye drops - fixes dark eyes

im not sure how much that costs, but if u do all that u can go from south indian to pure nordic

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Forgotten, HQNPmaxxing, sloopnoob and 3 others
You're also forgetting dimensions my friend. Caucasian skulls are typically taller rather than wider with longer lower thirds and longer noses with aquilline shape. Asian's naturally have flatter nose bridges and lower maxilla's inherently shortening facial lower third length. So even by fixing that on an Asian, it won't magically make them look white, because the upper third to forehead length is still offset.

>>You're also forgetting dimensions my friend. Caucasian skulls are typically taller rather than wider with longer lower thirds and longer noses with aquilline shape. <<

The overall horizontal length differences isn't even that much and this is again more down to the shape of the skull than race itself the other things are fixable hell you need a longer lower 3rd to be truly attractive.

>>Asian's naturally have flatter nose bridges and lower maxilla's inherently shortening facial lower third length. So even by fixing that on an Asian, it won't magically make them look white, because the upper third to forehead length is still offset.<<

Well you can't fix the midface but you can fix every other bit so even if 1 tiny part is off they still look caucasian

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten

im not sure how much that costs, but if u do all that u can go from south indian to pure nordic

Thank you bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and curryslayerordeath

There are many studies showing the positive affect

many celebrities have done this ngl, you should make analysis for foids that ascended like bella hadid @reptiles

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TITUS and reptiles
There are many studies showing the positive affect
Positive results in fixing facial deformities yeah. But that's about it, in real life. You won't "become Chad" like people seem to believe.

Positive results in fixing facial deformities yeah. But that's about it, in real life. You won't "become Chad" like people seem to believe.

You can become higher tier normie

4 Rhinoplasty. ($8,000)

Autismmax

• Ugh..
Reactions: reptiles

Just one piece of the puzzle, if it can contribute towards improving your QoL and overall happiness, it isn't rly fallacious.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Seth Walsh

BTW did i miss anything on the Asian to Caucasian guide ?

You can become higher tier normie
Man none of this shit actually exists. Looks matter ALOT. But the whole surgery theory just isn't real. You'll still be the same person; just a bit happier that you got the surgeries. People will see that you got surgeries too; which I hope wouldn't create a new insecurity. But you don't actually "ascend" off of getting a surgery :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 9090
BTW did i miss anything on the Asian to Caucasian guide ?

No its pretty much perfect, if every korean clinic did this stuff instead of their low iq bluepilled protocols, south korean idols would look pretty much exactly like estonian boy bands

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Forgotten and reptiles
Man none of this shit actually exists. Looks matter ALOT. But the whole surgery theory just isn't real. You'll still be the same person; just a bit happier that you got the surgeries. People will see that you got surgeries too; which I hope wouldn't create a new insecurity. But you don't actually "ascend" off of getting a surgery :LOL:

Then you haven't done a single bit of reasearch

agreed you would look retarded after getting this much done

• +1
Reactions: Gosick and Seth Walsh
No its pretty much perfect, if every korean clinic did this stuff instead of their low iq bluepilled protocols, south korean idols would look pretty much exactly like estonian boy bands

Off course the final race remains i would include middle easterners but most middle easterners look like tanned white people. so i will go with the last race what would a black man need to get to become a nordic passing person or at the very least white passing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Forgotten, Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 9090
Then you haven't done a single bit of reasearch
I've never researched surgeries let alone look for studies on how surgeries are systematically proven to improve aspects everyone's life to an imaginary arbitrary level. I don't think they exist.

I'm not trying to come at you. I just think you're wasting your time researching all these random surgeries and are misgauging how your quality of life would be even if you got any surgery.

I've never researched surgeries let alone look for studies on how surgeries are systematically proven to improve aspects everyone's life to an imaginary arbitrary level. I don't think they exist.

I'm not trying to come at you. I just think you're wasting your time researching all these random surgeries and are misgauging how your quality of life would be even if you got any surgery.
Anyways I'm not here to rant and I like you as a poster so peace out :cool:

• +1
Reactions: reptiles

Surgeries to fix recession/improve saggital width (ZSO, Bimax at the Ramus etc) can definitely ascend pretty hard as well as stuff like Rhino's, but it all depends on the base of the person starting.

Off course the final race remains i would include middle easterners but most middle easterners look like tanned white people. so i will go with the last race what would a black man need to get to become a nordic passing person or at the very least white passing

why would blacks want to become nordic? most whites have been trying to look more black for forever, you should be making guides on how nordics can become more congolid passing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
I have a long enough mandible but my eyes nose and browridge are asian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and reptiles
I have a long enough mandible but my eyes nose and browridge are asian

Just do everything i said on this list and you should get to some what white passing

wtf? ''most ME look like tanned white people''. have you ever seen a white person and an arab?

wtf? ''most ME look like tanned white people''. have you ever seen a white person and an arab?

Yah i have most look like tanned white people

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 9090