Basically All Looksmaxers Are Going To Hell If Just Tryna F$%^ Foids. Everyone should MGTOW until marriage of high iq foid

what a cuckold thread. dn rd. i will deflower a jb every single day till death once refugeemaxx.

imagine going mgtow, low t beta males.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Halotestin, Slayerino and 1 other person
Marriage=cuck

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Methylate
MGTOW is the most laughable cope in existence. Better to be complete and utter bluepill than live in the misguided misery of MGTOW.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Halotestin, draco and 4 others
men sent their own way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Linoob, JameshetfieldOnRoids and 3 others
MGTOW is for middle age faggots that have been divorce raped, got PTSD from the court settlement and now are trying to cope with the rest of their bleak lives without seeing a single pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Halotestin, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
I don't want to fuck i want a looksmatched or 1-2 points below loyal gf that will be my wife in future. Unlike foids i actually care about personality.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and john2
what a cuckold thread. dn rd. i will deflower a jb every single day till death once refugeemaxx.

imagine going mgtow, low t beta males.
I don't want to fuck i want a looksmatched or 1-2 points below loyal gf that will be my wife in future. Unlike foids i actually care about personality.

U can still get as many girlfriends as you want. This post is mainly about only trying to looksmax to strictly fuck foids at clubs/bars/tinder. I feel like that's why most ppl looksmax, but looksmaxing should be to better urself, get treated better, and to eventually get high iq foid gf/wife.

It's not like god gives a chit if u go on tinder for psl recognition, go to clubs/bars for psl recognition after u looksmaxed. I've done that for the past week and it felt great to finally get **some** looks while out n about. Matched strictly for looks with no bio only name and pics.

But i just know alpha of universe god is gonna be sending a bunch of vein op looksmaxers to hell for tryna fuck every foid they see and in the meanwhile contracting 100 stds

• Hmm...
Reactions: Enlil
"high iq foid"
I'm sorry you lost me there. I would believe that aliens created humanity as an experiment than to believe that a high IQ foid exists!

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
"high iq foid"
I'm sorry you lost me there. I would believe that aliens created humanity as an experiment than to believe that a high IQ foid exists!
this.

average IQ for females is 50

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
"high iq foid"
Very Valid Point. I'm just honestcel. High iq woman hopefully, but prob gonna be a foid for me ngl. Talking not total retard foid=high iq. Can talk about film and art just a little bit. Normie fashion sense, but u mold her into a step above normie iq in like 4 months.

Bluepiling cuk maybe: But got to be a lucky nibba to find a gf that isn't a total retard normie. whos not 4psl. 4psl and sub plenty of options. If thread to find plenty non retards. pls link
this.

average IQ for females is 50
agreed