BBC theory DESTROYED. Truth about ethnics SMV in the west.

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
Ethnics have caused a rape epidemic in certain European countries like Sweden. Now why would they rape, if they could get all the pussy they want like some copers here like to believe? Reality is, that they aren't getting any good pussy, and some radicals are getting so fed up with it, they're ready to risk jail time to get some cooch. If they could slay, they sure as hell wouldn't rape.
How about we just stop coping around here and face the reality? Ethnics don't have high SMV in white countries. No matter if asian, curry, arab or black.

Bwctheory

Bbc5

Bbc3
Bbc7
Bbc4
Bbc6

These are the type of girls they're slaying and then claiming they have high SMV. No bitch, you're literally scraping the bottom of the barrel. Nothing to be proud of.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3702, onnysk and 17 others
I will always choose a high tier Ethnic girl over these.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
idk mate in uk and some other euro countries ethnics have good smv, obviously not ur typical low t pajeet or low t gook, but it depends where ur from.

im not gl and i have only been with white women who werent fat..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2597, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Chadeep and 1 other person
Aren’t you white though? You said you look balkan
well to normies yeah, apparently to some people here (mainly other ethnics) say i am middle eastern looking. Others say I look more balkan/ee/south europe/med

u have to remember that normies aren’t very educated on what people and countries look like so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Chadelite and 2 others
well to normies yeah, apparently to some people here (mainly other ethnics) say i am middle eastern looking. Others say I look more balkan/ee/south europe/med

u have to remember that normies aren’t very educated on what people and countries look like so
Yeah, you could go for balkan or greek.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Chadelite and 1 other person

brutal sizemog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5632, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 5 others
Maybe not the below average dark skin black
Unless you are Tyson Beckford or Broderick Hunter

But even average lightskin mullato slays hard from what I've seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 4 others
Maybe not the below average dark skin black
Unless you are Tyson Beckford or Broderick Hunter

But even average lightskin mullato slays hard from what I've seen
Ike Catcher has the ideal color for blacks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Kingkellz
Yeah well I actually am part balkan so that’s prob why, lucked out with my pheno ngl.

still there’s turks on here who are less ethnic with better pheno, like zuvay or smth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Chadeep and 2 others
Light skin Ethnics and bbc are slayers

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, mplayer1234 and 2 others
Its all about looking good, race is cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 7 others
you arent taking into account the younger generation of white women who get fucked by bbcs and ethnics without necessarily marrying them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Chadelite
Race doesn't matter, if you look good you get pussy no cap

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 5 others
Ethnics have caused a rape epidemic in certain European countries like Sweden. Now why would they rape, if they could get all the pussy they want like some copers here like to believe? Reality is, that they aren't getting any good pussy, and some radicals are getting so fed up with it, they're ready to risk jail time to get some cooch. If they could slay, they sure as hell wouldn't rape.
How about we just stop coping around here and face the reality? Ethnics don't have high SMV in white countries. No matter if asian, curry, arab or black.

View attachment 333817
View attachment 333820
View attachment 333821View attachment 333822View attachment 333823View attachment 333824

These are the type of girls they're slaying and then claiming they have high SMV. No bitch, you're literally scraping the bottom of the barrel. Nothing to be proud of.
View attachment 333825
Cope. Face>all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
does it even matter? im too ugly anyway.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, turkproducer and 3 others

Attachments

• -sm0cx2VaxE.jpg
    -sm0cx2VaxE.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 57
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Gengar
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5632, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, BigBiceps and 1 other person
bbc7-jpg.333822

mirin gyno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3902, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
Btw I like the name of this thread
Its like this thread is about Ben Shapiro who DESTROYED his enemies with FACTS and LOGIC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, BigBiceps and 1 other person
@BigBiceps is a delusional SFcel. Blacks and to a lesser extent certain ethnics can get laid in the west. White CHADS are still the biggest slayers, but the gap is closing every single year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Chadeep
  • +1
BBC feeders just want feedees with mo cushion for da pushin

Last edited:
  • +1
@BigBiceps is a delusional SFcel. Blacks and to a lesser extent certain ethnics can get laid in the west. White CHADS are still the biggest slayers, but the gap is closing every single year.
The gap isn't closing. It's growing bigger.

• +1
good thread OP

So white women would marry an ethnic or black Percentage wise like 10% chance? Damn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and BigBiceps
good thread OP

So white women would marry an ethnic or black Percentage wise like 10% chance? Damn
In US. Whites are only like 50% of the population there.

• +1
Blackcels on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mido the slayer and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I hate blacks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mido the slayer
  • +1
No man it’s 71%including white hispanics
White hispanics are rare af. It's usually delusional mulattoes like in the picture who think they're white.
Hispanic health disparities 1 16x9 lg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mido the slayer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5632
retard thread. i could cherrypick twice as much pics of blacks with gl white women just as easily

• +1
What?
Light skin mullatos are literally one the biggest slayers in 2020
You will see these guys being talked about all over social media, insta , tik tok etc etc
631C286E 2C49 4026 8634 306D4D906A65

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FaceHeightFrame

• +1
JFL i don't even know where this deathnics r slayers meme comes from "just be a thug bro".

• +1
My nigger dick getting enough quality pussy tho

• +1