Reactions: moggingmachine, toolateforme, BigBoy and 1 other person
I'm gonna cum

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Slayer and Deleted member 3789
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: toolateforme, BigBoy, Deleted member 3789 and 1 other person
The theory repeats over and over again. The dark triad slayer fucking the blonde bitch.
He would get ignored if he was a blondecel light featured cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
He would get ignored if he was a blondecel light featured cuck
Indeed. Women like strong, aggressive and masculine looking dark triad badboy slayers, not blonde cuckold cumskin beta inbreds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
Indeed. Women like strong, aggressive and masculine looking dark triad badboy slayers, not blonde cuckold cumskin beta inbreds.
True bro

• +1
Cringe at how you're trying so hard to fit in with the circle clowns. The first requirement to become a circle member is to suck their dicks, and that's exactly what you're doing, you self-hating pig.

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and BigBoy
Cringe at how you're trying so hard to fit in with the circle clowns. The first requirement to become a circle member is to suck their dicks, and that's exactly what you're doing, you self-hating pig.
I don't know what the circle is, all I know is that they have anally creampied you hard for you to be coming to your master this harshly. You probably want to suck my cock and that's what you're indeed begging to do and displaying, after all.

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
Keep crying for him. Its evident you have followed @6ft5manlet from thread to thread. He lives in your head free rent. He is simply based and blackpilled and in touch with reality. That's why he is a circle associate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and Deleted member 3073
Keep crying for him. Its evident you have followed @6ft5manlet from thread to thread. He lives in your head free rent. He is simply based and blackpilled and in touch with reality. That's why he is a circle associate
Blonde haired cucks like to cope hard after their dark triad abusive masters have thrown dirt upon their weak frail and submissive bodies

I don't know what the circle is, all I know is that they have anally creampied you hard for you to be coming to your master this harshly. You probably want to suck my cock and that's what you're indeed begging to do and displaying, after all.
This post reeks of extreme autism and submissiveness. Keep making it obvious that I've hurt you badly, cuck.

How can he be a circle associate when he doesn't even know what the circle is lol? Kill yourself you pathetic dog.

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
Blonde haired cucks like to cope hard after their dark triad abusive masters have thrown dirt upon their weak frail and submissive bodies
They cannot handle the fact that their sister is taking the cum of dark badboy down her throat as we speak

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073 and Petsmart
This post reeks of extreme autism and submissiveness. Keep making it obvious that I've hurt you badly, cuck.

How can he be a circle associate when he doesn't even know what the circle is lol? Kill yourself you pathetic dog.
Keep projecting your insecurities upon your master, you self hating cumskin bitch. I do indeed now know what the circle is, and you're one of our buffoons we bully and destroy at a neurological level just for fun.
They cannot handle the fact that their sister is taking the cum of dark badboy down her throat as we speak
He clearly feels demolished for that fact. His mother is also taking it up the ass right now. His cuckold blonde father is on a leash, watching and tickling his micropenis.

• +1
lmao everyone in this thread is nasty as shit go take some showers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tiddlywink and Averagecel
i am in complete and utter awe

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3789, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 3073
You don't bully shit, you autistic whore. Who are you trying to fool? All you do is spam low effort low IQ false BBC propaganda like disabled hounds. The circle got destroyed by Blackpill Scholar and Dante1. There's no circle.

You don't bully shit, you autistic whore. Who are you trying to fool? All you do is spam low effort low IQ false BBC propaganda like disabled hounds. The circle got destroyed by Blackpill Scholar and Dante1. There's no circle.
Blackpill Scholar never touched the circle. Where did you get that bullshit from? I destroyed him with facts and all he could come up with were his dumbass autistic racial statistics :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

keep thinking the circle has ever lost battles. Be warned little boy. We are not to be fucked with

• +1
I could give a quarter of a fuck about what you and your mongrel shitskin dogs have to say upon my mighty name, you autistic son of a filthy cumskin slavic raped bitch.
I can destroy both verbally, physically and mentally each and every one of my opponents on this forum and outside of them, as they all seek my attention and validation, and when they meet my actual standards and realize I'd bully them to absolute fear and terror, they type a few paragraphs of cringe submissive responses before they commit suicide by cutting their frail, pissweak thin feminine wrists.
Keep coming back, you self hating cuckold stockholm syndromed twink.

• +1
I could give a quarter of a fuck about what you and your mongrel shitskin dogs have to say upon my mighty name, you autistic son of a filthy cumskin slavic raped bitch.
I can destroy both verbally, physically and mentally each and every one of my opponents on this forum and outside of them, as they all seek my attention and validation, and when they meet my actual standards and realize I'd bully them to absolute fear and terror, they type a few paragraphs of cringe submissive responses before they commit suicide by cutting their frail, pissweak thin feminine wrists.
Keep coming back, you self hating cuckold stockholm syndromed twink.
Imagine posting autistic walls of text for no one to read. Keep writing essays for me, dog.

Imagine posting autistic walls of text for no one to read. Keep writing essays for me, dog.
You're the one posting essays for him. You talked to him first

imagine sitting alone in your house typing paragraphs in size 7 font on looksmax.me

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended