Bbcs

D

Deleted member 10042

Kraken
Take our women our land and jobs and what do they give us in return dumb mutt kids
Not a good deal tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 10913
Take our women our land and jobs and what do they give us in return dumb mutt kids
Not a good deal tbh
weren't you black?

whats with north africans hating blacks @Maesthetic

whats with north africans hating blacks @Maesthetic
Ask me you egghead
They stink and bumlick white ppl
They are unattractive and love to fuck alot with multiple partners

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697
Caucasian including north african foids yh
really doesnt happen this is what white foid wants
Image result for hot guy tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
R u living in coco land do u leave ur basement i saw tyrone slap a prime blonde psl 6 Stacey for taking to a white man
i think its an arab thing tbh arabs hate when arab foids talk to black men

i think its an arab thing tbh arabs hate when arab foids talk to black men
Im not arab
I saw a white nordic man get slapped for talking to a white foid by a black man
R u a fucking cuckold do u want ur family to get blacked or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Blacks have it extremely easy
This retarded forum cries Muh eyes but most blacks have shitty eyes and still probably slayers

Face doesn’t even matter for blacks tbh. 1/10 black smv mog top 0.00000001% curries and Asians lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
This retarded forum cries Muh eyes but most blacks have shitty eyes and still probably slayers

Face doesn’t even matter for blacks tbh. 1/10 black smv mog top 0.00000001% curries and Asians lol
So true media has fetishized blacks all they need to slay is dick

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink
Ask me you egghead
They stink and bumlick white ppl
They are unattractive and love to fuck alot with multiple partners
why would i ask you , you are biased

Yeah of course,
Take our women our land and jobs
Yeah of course, When the blacks where captured raped exterminated and innocent men children and women leaded to Europe and USA in atrocious Ship with 500 peoples in a small room, during Slavery it was totally consensual, and it's not like the beating humiliation and torture and slavery of a whole population based on there skin color lasted 400 fucking years.

And none of this never happened :D

and let's not even talk about segregation, police brutality and racial dating preferences racialHalo effect toward working and finding a home.

Yeah and the blackpill never absolutely learned to us that white women are principally attracted to whitemen.

But hey. These neggers have BBC, and make hip hop and small percentage of them are rich right? Oh fucking privelegied neggers...

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
Im not arab
I saw a white nordic man get slapped for talking to a white foid by a black man
R u a fucking cuckold do u want ur family to get blacked or some shit
I honestly dc who women sleep with as long at they include me in that group

R u paki?

I'm a french and it's tottally true, aha, the thing is that most arab foids in France are low cost thots of the hood, they don't have any selfrespect as women and don't really care about what the guy look. Only the Social statut or the thugmax halo matter,
I remember this time in my school when a 15years old north african girl get gangbanged by several guys in the parking and someone reccorded it. http://www.beurettesvideo.com/deux-renois-se-partage-une-beurette-sur-parking/ (I know this girl)
In fact your skin color don't really matter here for getting arab foids, the important is just to be low inhib drug dealer like them

I would be glad to thugmax and get some girl but I'm a pussy. So I think I will just looksmax and moneymax.

• JFL
Reactions: Biggdink
Yeah of course,

Yeah of course, When the blacks where captured raped exterminated and innocent men children and women leaded to Europe and USA in atrocious Ship with 500 peoples in a small room, during Slavery it was totally consensual, and it's not like the beating humiliation and torture and slavery of a whole population based on there skin color lasted 400 fucking years.

And none of this never happened :D View attachment 987696

View attachment 987697 View attachment 987698View attachment 987699 View attachment 987702and let's not even talk about segregation, police brutality and racial dating preferences racialHalo effect toward working and finding a home.

Yeah and the blackpill never absolutely learned to us that white women are principally attracted to whitemen.View attachment 987704

But hey. These neggers have BBC, and make hip hop and small percentage of them are rich right? Oh fucking privelegied neggers...
Images 5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
@Zakamg hahah beurette a khel this spanish larping nafri dog is having his sisters slayed by latinx and bbc moggers

I'm a french and it's tottally true, aha, the thing is that most arab foids in France are low cost thots of the hood, they don't have any selfrespect as women and don't really care about what the guy look. Only the Social statut or the thugmax halo matter,
I remember this time in my school when a 15years old north african girl get gangbanged by several guys in the parking and someone reccorded it. http://www.beurettesvideo.com/deux-renois-se-partage-une-beurette-sur-parking/ (I know this girl)
In fact your skin color don't really matter here for getting arab foids, the important is just to be low inhib drug dealer like them View attachment 987711
I would be glad to thugmax and get some girl but I'm a pussy. So I think I will just looksmax and moneymax.

Damn Muslim women are sluts.

@Zakamg hahah beurette a khel this spanish larping nafri dog is having his sisters slayed by latinx and bbc moggers
one word subhumans like yourself fixate on sluts from specific races because they cant get white stacey i will crack your mf neck like a breadstick

The reason behind slavery wasn't because of the black color of out skin. Racism is a social construct, it's not biological, I learned that in college.

The true reason is because the Africans had something that attracted their soon to be slave masters. The ancient aliens visited Ethiopia and gave Africans some of the secrets to the universe. Who knows, there might be a whole Wakanda division in Africa and it might be hidden.