BDD Does Not Exist

It does exist but is misdiagnosed. Some people want to improve their aesthetics and normies think it BDD.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
I dont I agree with you, there are people who legit look good but they fixate too much on a bad feature and they think its worse than it is

edit: but its in only in some cases

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 4612 and oatmeal
im an ugly ass nigga so yeah I agree although.

bdd can still manifest in ugly ppl. like if ur ugly and that fact is making u obsessive and unable to focus or preform any other duties, then that is a problem.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
The moral of the thread is as follows: If you look at yourself in the mirror and you think you are ugly, it's not a mental disorder. You're actually ugly.
also, if you look in the mirror, it makes you look better. so even if you think you're okay looking you might be ugly

• So Sad
im an ugly ass nigga so yeah I agree although.

bdd can still manifest in ugly ppl. like if ur ugly and that fact is making u obsessive and unable to focus or preform any other duties, then that is a problem.
by that logic being a blackpilled incel is arguably a mental disorder

• Hmm...

@alriodai btw you questioned my post here's some science

• So Sad

Let me cope fucking motherfucker fuck u

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Still can be improved:

View attachment 886526

This wasn't even a huge morph but you can notice mostly the nose, lips, and jaw which were her main concerns with how she looks. Did it change her SMV?! No. Are the flaws there? Yes. So if they are there why gaslight saying it's all in her head?!
Neither would look at me irl

Most of those things are just a comparison between mirror vs photo

"The image is flipped" That doesn't make any difference, you're just used to the flipped image of yourself and people to your normal image, you're still the same. Most of the other stuff follow the same type of argumentation tbh

Most of those things are just a comparison between mirror vs photo

"The image is flipped" That doesn't make any difference, you're just used to the flipped image of yourself and people to your normal image, you're still the same. Most of the other stuff follow the same type of argumentation tbh
tbh i didnt even read it just posted some link

Did not read but BDD is a real thing. Regardless of whether you refer to a real condition or the meaning that's implied when the word is used here (or when I use it at least).

Of course, you're likely to have it as a subchad. BDD is when you don't nearly look as bad as you think you are, and you keep thinking everything is fucked about your face when it's just not. Call it low self-esteem, but BDD is lot handier and more specific.

The moral of the thread is as follows: If you look at yourself in the mirror and you think you are ugly, it's not a mental disorder. You're actually ugly.
sometimes i try to cope with “i did get approached that one time so maybe i’m not subhuman” WRONG fml man