BDD is a subhuman cope

yang

yang

Went acidfacing
Odds are, you don't have BDD.

The person you see in the mirror is really you.

If you're a 20 year old kissless virgin, you aren't some misunderstood chad with BDD. You aren't incel because of your "self-confidence" issues.
Stop coping and accept it, your mental health will thank you.

You're just ugly.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6401, EverythingMaxxer and 15 others
i have BDD but im starting to lose it now thank God

otherwise i would rope since no one is perfect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Stfu 16yo fag

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 6401, Gaia262 and 2 others
water is wetter today

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
yes i'm ugly, nothing new under the sun. I hope one day i'll accept my face.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EverythingMaxxer, goat2x and 3 others
True.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
yes i'm ugly, nothing new under the sun. I hope one day i'll accept my face.
you aren't ugly bro, you are GL. you are mentalcel, im sure if you keep on searching you will find the pure girl u desire

streege = bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, Chadeep and 1 other person
I thought about that I should make a thread that I have BDd

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3043
you aren't ugly bro, you are GL. you are mentalcel, im sure if you keep on searching you will find the pure girl u desire

streege = bro
bro :heart:
you'r right, it's just i'm a standardcel not made for this modern world :cry:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, Chadeep and 1 other person
I thought about that I should make a thread that I have BDd
But ur actually good looking and not a subhuman who is coping

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
When I look in the mirror I'm a chad but then girls say im an ugly subhuman? Do these girls have BDD?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Solidcoin, didntreadlol and 5 others
I might fail one of my classes because I dont want people to see my face on the distorted web cam

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6401 and 11 others
Wtf is BDD? And I already know I'm Ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and yang
Who hasn’t seen even one pussy live before they turn 20 shouldn’t bother anymore and end it right there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer, Solidcoin and 2 others
But ur actually good looking and not a subhuman who is coping
I looked in the mirror today and wondered why my left ramus appears more round. I took 1 hour of taking picture of my jaw and looking at old pictures if it looked the same.
Conclusion: My ramus is slanted more inwards on this side and it appears shorter because my ear is slightly lower on that side.

The thing what makes it even worse for me thinking it changed is that sometimes I wake up with open mouth in the night. Wich makes me think I mouth breath. I dont know if I mouth breath because I have no salvia on my bed and also my mouth is not dry.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Chadeep
I might fail one of my classes because I dont want people to see my face on the distorted web cam
I turn my webcam off and just chill in class naked tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2661 and Chadeep
I know, thanks captain obvious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 616

streege = bro
I'm pretty sure hes a low tier normie unless I'm thinking about someone else's pics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i never feel good enough for myself regardless of how well ppl tell me i look anyway. 3.3k tinder matches mean fuck all to me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and yang

If you're a 20 year old kissless virgin, you aren't some misunderstood chad with BDD. You aren't incel because of your "self-confidence" issues.

You're just ugly.
I disagree tbh, when I started taking drugs I got pussy.

• +1
i never feel good enough for myself regardless of how well ppl tell me i look anyway. 3.3k tinder matches mean fuck all to me
Ofc, im not denying the existence of BDD, but i feel like a lot of people use BDD as an excuse to completely deny their looks.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 245

You're just ugly.
Did you get this blackpilled after that tiktok video? JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Lmao that wasn't me btw, was some random video on my featured page 😂
good, I would rope asap if that was me

• +1
good, I would rope asap if that was me
Roping is low t tbh
986C809D 40E2 45D4 B4F0 C44029F7A76A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3
Ofc, im not denying the existence of BDD, but i feel like a lot of people use BDD as an excuse to completely deny their looks.
yeah that is true also, its kinda condescending when someone who looks like shrek is like "its just my BDD bro, im really a greek god bro" when ppl like me have driven themselves mad thinking about their one or two flaws for years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Xander578 and yang
Indeed, no one here has bdd they're just abominations

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Solidcoin, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
i always says what matters is to be loved facially wise by the one you want to make your life with.
It's just that hypergamy has complicated it for all biologically wise, since it's harder to feel attached to somebody when you have a high body count.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, yang and samm735
I see u are gaslightmaxxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
i always says what matters is to be loved facially wise by the one you want to make your life with.
It's just that hypergamy has complicated it for all biologically wise, since it's harder to feel attached to somebody when you have a high body count.
i only really want to be happy with my looks for myself tbh, but hypergamy is ridiculous in the west. ive got a relatively high body count tbh, but i realised quite early into that phase that its empty and hollow, ONS do not substitute for an actual loving and working relationship, imo anyway.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper, RAITEIII and 2 others
BDD is not thinking you're ugly when you're not.

It's obsessing and spending a lot of time worrying about flaws in your appearance. When you see normies with girlfriends and leading normal social lives, it's because they're not sat about crying over how they're not chad.

Maybe the best place to be in is to recognise your flaws and how you plan to looksmax to fix them, but not allow it to consume your life. Too many of this forum spend an unhealthy amount of time obsessing over their looks, and yes I'm included in that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
i only really want to be happy with my looks for myself tbh, but hypergamy is ridiculous in the west. ive got a relatively high body count tbh, but i realised quite early into that phase that its empty and hollow, ONS do not substitute for an actual loving and working relationship, imo anyway.
Tbh someone said this earlier (I forget who), but

"I just want to have one good LTR combined with the validation of being attractive "

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
exactly the conclusion i reached.
I just believe we have some mental issues compared to normies : They will find what they see in the mirror always gl - while they objectively are not on average -, while we'll find ourselves ugly, no matter what people tell us, or the validation,or psl.
Probably has to do with a somehow strict education, perfectionism, and may be a hardship teenagehood. It was my case.
Nothing can replace a real LTR with the one that will ideally become the mother of your kids, it's way more meaningfull that doing sex without feelings or without purpose other than our sex drives. These days i don't see it in a different way than doing it with sex dolls tbh.
But, validation is still important to some extent for my mental wholesomeness.

• +1
exactly the conclusion i reached.
I just believe we have some mental issues compared to normies : They will find what they see in the mirror always gl, while we'll find ourselves ugly, no matter what people tell us, or the validation.
Probably has to do with a somehow strict education, perfectionism, and may be a hardship teenagehood. It was my case.
Nothing can replace a real LTR with the one that will ideally become the mother of your kids, it's way more meaningfull that doing sex without feelings or without purpose other than our sex drives. These days i don't see it in a different way than doing it with sex dolls tbh.
But, validation is still important to some extent for my mental wholesomeness.
like ppl will look at my dp and be like nice jaw nice cheekbones bro, whilst im sitting staring at my UEE and small bump on nose, or that one of my cheekbones is slightly more prominent thant the other.

things that no normal mind would notice or care about lol. yeah i had a hard teenage years and was always a perfectionist feeling like i need to prove myself to certain people in my life.

i mean i had more fun being a sperg on club penguin (during quarantine) with a girl i like talking to and being around than i have in prob my last 5 ONS since theyre meaningless to me, sure the sex is fun but once thats over then what? im stuck w someone i have nothing in common with.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper, yang and 2 others
like ppl will look at my dp and be like nice jaw nice cheekbones bro, whilst im sitting staring at my UEE and small bump on nose, or that one of my cheekbones is slightly more prominent thant the other.

things that no normal mind would notice or care about lol. yeah i had a hard teenage years and was always a perfectionist feeling like i need to prove myself to certain people in my life.

i mean i had more fun being a sperg on club penguin (during quarantine) with a girl i like talking to and being around than i have in prob my last 5 ONS since theyre meaningless to me, sure the sex is fun but once thats over then what? im stuck w someone i have nothing in common with.
can't have said it better.
That's why now i'm the happier man till it will last - i don't believe it will i'm a pessimistic dude - because i've found a girl that has the exact same super sensitivity issue than me, and overall reflect on life than me, it's too unreal to be real.
This is so more meaningful than just asking for sex. For sure, it's cool, because you know you are desired for your look, and can do what you want to the girl, but post act you feel so empty inside... which is not the case when you have the same mood, mindset, feelings than the girl.
Which is so rare and so sad that it is not the common approach to have.

i also know ALL my assymetries, in detail... and IRL i fraud everything just to not feel looking as bad as i could - squint, cheeks sucking, nose fraud, everything.... when you do it 24/7 it starts to feel normal unironically. all these things that normies will never notice and never did. until i get my surgeries done, but even then most surgeons don't want to do it on me because they say it's not worthing it, imo they are bluepilled.

So yeah, on top of that, i'm super sensitive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, samm735 and yang

You're just ugly.
I think BDD should be defined as when you’re wrong about what’s objectively attractive. Like a low bf % woman thinking she’s fat for example.
But seeing that your nose looks like shit because it actually is unattractive and knowing you need surgery shouldn’t be seen as BDD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and EthnicelAscension