Be honest, when you see an ethnic and are talking to them, do you view them as a fellow human?

Do you see ethnics as fellow humans?

• No, i will try and avoid them whenever i can

• Yes, we are all fundamentally the same

• I act friendly towards them, but honestly feel as if they are not the same

• I'm ethnic and my opinion doesn't matter jfl

Results are only viewable after voting.
GeordiLeFort

GeordiLeFort

Mulattocel · Visionmax · Browmax · Jawmax · NoGym
I am trying to gauge to true nature of the situation. If i ask people to their face they would never tell me the truth.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jake_okok, Tyronecell and Over
Image0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 4563 and 23 others
Some ethnics hate whites, not the other way around.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: karbo, BigBiceps and Deleted member 5912
@Mohamad my bro why 😭

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 5912
i hate deathniks
i hate niggers
i hate spics
i hate jews
i hate mongoloids
i hate chinks
i hate japs

I'm BASTE AS FUCK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, Marsiere214, Copeful and 3 others
fuck no lol

wait..

Nobody is the same as anyone. There exists some kind of formula that determines how much value you have to the world and is a comprehensive evaluation of everything about you: looks, IQ, career, generosity, humour, wealth, race, gender....

Obviously and unfortunately being ethnic lowers your value for a number of reasons. But that doesn't necessarily mean that an ethnic's total value is always less than that of a white's. It just increases the probability of that being the case.

Nobody chose what their total value is. That is simply the result of their genetics and environment; both things being completely out of their control. Because of that, I always treat everyone with the same level of respect, which is none because humanity is a mistake and I hate you all and I'm usually high and annoyed by the fact that you exist and probably have nothing to offer me and are encroaching on my personal space and I have to look at your faggot ape face but worst of all I have listen to the absolute garbage trash words that spews out of your normie oblivion NPC mouth.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, LowTierNormie, zeroshame and 16 others
I'm gentle but ethnics here tend to be whiny af, specially black people
I rather not have contact

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
Looks > ethnicity. Most people are plain average looking so I don’t have a special feeling when seeing them / talking to them. If a guy is particularly subhuman then I’ll be like “damn, another cursed one”, no matter which race he belongs to.

Whenever I see a man with well developed bones and attractive traits I do get a strong feeling of jealousy tho. It’s like amongst the numerous commoners I suddenly spot a nobleman who is exempt from most social rules. Again this has nothing to do with race. Just saw a wide framed chaddam with hunter eyes and aesthetic stubble today and I was like “JFL, his existence alone suffices to make 95% of other men within the 80km radius invisible to women”.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, LowTierNormie, Copeful and 12 others
Looks > ethnicity. Most people are plain average looking so I don’t have a special feeling when seeing them / talking to them. If a guy is particularly subhuman then I’ll be like “damn, another cursed one”, no matter which race he belongs to.

Whenever I see a man with well developed bones and attractive traits I do get a strong feeling of jealousy tho. It’s like amongst the numerous commoners I suddenly spot a nobleman who is exempt from most social rules. Again this has nothing to do with race. Just saw a wide framed chaddam with hunter eyes and aesthetic stubble today and I was like “JFL, his existence alone suffices to make 95% of other men within the 80km radius invisible to women”.
sorry but
state of the west in 2020

When I see an ethnic with a girl (which rarely happens), I always think, "man, she must be a slut".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6403, Tyronecell and 6 others
Nobody is the same as anyone. There exists some kind of formula that determines how much value you have to the world and is a comprehensive evaluation of everything about you: looks, IQ, career, generosity, humour, wealth, race, gender....

Obviously and unfortunately being ethnic lowers your value for a number of reasons. But that doesn't necessarily mean that an ethnic's total value is always less than that of a white's. It just increases the probability of that being the case.

Nobody chose what their total value is. That is simply the result of their genetics and environment; both things being completely out of their control. Because of that, I always treat everyone with the same level of respect, which is none because humanity is a mistake and I hate you all and I'm usually high and annoyed by the fact that you exist and probably have nothing to offer me and are encroaching on my personal space and I have to look at your faggot ape face but worst of all I have listen to the absolute garbage trash words that spews out of your normie oblivion NPC mouth.
Based i like you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8461
Being born and raised in UK I’ve never felt that I’m lower value than anyone else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
they are not the same

women only care about midface lenght btw

I am trying to gauge to true nature of the situation. If i ask people to their face they would never tell me the truth.
unnaturalized ethnics just seem disassociated and unintelligent in some ways i cant put my finger on at all. Like a lack of sentience americanized ones mostly wont have. english speaking jamaicans and dominicans might be loud but have some common sense. in my city arabs are ok but not the same ones who go to europe

any other other type of mutt has no sense of personal space. on the train they will autisticly stare for no god damn reason. will shove the shit out of you and maybe make you over twist your spine getting out of the train if its crowded. autism in this sense lowers someones psl ngl

irl ill be friends with anyone as long as they have common sense and street intelligence, i just need to be able to know

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and goat2x
If you are ethnic and try to fraud the poll by voting 'no', you are self-hating and illogical

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Being born and raised in UK I’ve never felt that I’m lower value than anyone else.
Being born and raised in the UK, i feel the complete opposite.
Which town did you grow up in? Are you ethnic?

I'll get to the rest at some point

Being born and raised in the UK, i feel the complete opposite.
Which town did you grow up in? Are you ethnic?
East of England, yeah both my parents are North Indian

What’s your pheno?

What’s your pheno?
London Mulattocel
I'm glad your upbringing was good to you, being down here was hell for me

• So Sad
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Meant to put im ethnic in the poll jfl, but missclicked

• JFL
Reactions: GeordiLeFort

What’s your pheno?
The only hope i had was to thugmaxx, but i didn't want to go down that route, so instead i was bullymaxxed and turned into a mentalcel
Should have just went full Tyrone tbh, too late now

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
Im an ethnic and view myself as superior.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Boo and GeordiLeFort
i'm ethnic and my opinion doesn't matter

• Love it
Got any evidence to go with that cope?
I think of myself as smarter than anyone. Always been that way, but knowing I am best in math in almost all my classes is evidence for me. I literally view myself as superior because of that.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I think of myself as smarter than anyone. Always been that way, but knowing I am best in math in almost all my classes is evidence for me. I literally view myself as superior because of that.

• JFL
Satiremaxxing??

Satiremaxxing??
Nah man, I'm being honest with it. I do view myself as superior. I'm not a narcissist though since I don't feel entitled to anything or need attention.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
If people are nice to me, I will be nice to them, ethnic or not. Looks aside, if people are brought up right and in a good environment, I don’t see how they can be less human than me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6963 and GeordiLeFort
The BBC is a deeply racist institution that is still funding shows that perpetuate black tropes and minstrel shows. They have at least two high-ranked foreign ministers deeply offended by their antics. If ever i was to Eat Rice it would be on their headquarters.

BBC: "We are sorry you were offended"

One day, if there is any higher power in existence, we shall have revenge for this, i pray with everything i have

Last edited:
I would be interested to see if people hate ethnics just because they are unattractive or because of genuine racism/xenophobia. I suppose those things are all inexorably tied together though.

• +1
I don't have animosity towards an ethnic individual but collectively they are a destructive force, used as pawns by jews for their nefarious purposes. You just have to see the countries they come from. Apart from SE Asia, all other non-white countries are disorganised shitholes with barely any architectural, scientific or even artistic value or contributions to humanity. At least nothing compared to the wonders that you find in an average western city.
They will cope and invoke shlomo's talking points about colonialism and racism but they've been independent for 70-80 years and they won't change even after a millenium. Now western countries have to become shitholes to accomodate them. It's just a sad state of affairs for everyone involved.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and GetShrekt
Good looking ethnics mog whites in Europe, who cares

• Hmm...
Since when did greycels start having opinions that matter?
Gonna be a 0 from me boyos

I don't have animosity towards an ethnic individual but collectively they are a destructive force, used as pawns by jews for their nefarious purposes. You just have to see the countries they come from. Apart from SE Asia, all other non-white countries are disorganised shitholes with barely any architectural, scientific or even artistic value or contributions to humanity. At least nothing compared to the wonders that you find in an average western city.
They will cope and invoke shlomo's talking points about colonialism and racism but they've been independent for 70-80 years and they won't change even after a millenium. Now western countries have to become shitholes to accomodate them. It's just a sad state of affairs for everyone involved.
It’s a tragedy imo. If ethnics has nice countries there would be a lot less multi culti shit, sad that we even exist really.

Although I don’t know why yellow niggas go to the west, seeing as they have developed nations.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 6723
No

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
i hate deathniks
i hate niggers
i hate spics
i hate jews
i hate mongoloids
i hate chinks
i hate japs

I'm BASTE AS FUCK
Nigga you can't even speak english.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8699
I never spoke to an ethnic my whole life cuz italy-->my region in particular--->99% whites, it's rare to see blacks let alone indians or asians

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
I never spoke to an ethnic my whole life cuz italy-->my region in particular--->99% whites, it's rare to see blacks let alone indians or asians
Lmao. I have never seen a white in my life.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and MansNotHot
Lmao. I have never seen a white in my life.
Then just come and stay at my region's beach lol only whites and the blacks clean our stuff :lul: (not intended to be racist, it is what it is)

Then just come and stay at my region's beach lol only whites and the blacks clean our stuff :lul: (not intended to be racist, it is what it is)
Nah I'm joking jfl.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot