Be realistic while looksmaxxing.

Deleted member 3962

Deleted member 3962

The Tribe 😳
Dont expect to improve by more than 2 points.

dont expect people to treat you drastically different.

dont get lost in the fantasy of being a 7psl model.

everybody believed they are the outlier. Everybody wants to be the outlier. Sadly, few of us are.

the idea of being a 7psl slayer is alluring, but its a fairytail for us. Dont get lost in delusion.

you dont need to be 7psl. 4.5psl is enough to have a happy life.

at 4.5psl, you should primarily focus on socialmaxxing, bodymaxxing, etc. improve literally everything about yourself so you have the edge over other 4.5psl’s.

Everything matters, but dont be retarded and get leforts because you think you’ll be a male model.

the risk and cost is rarely worth the reward.

im not saying you shouldnt looksmax, just keep it realistic. Fix your failos, maybe get a few halos. But dont get a cosmetic lefort 3.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Swolepenisman, Schönling and 16 others
This website is a useless shithole. I'm so glad I spend more time outside now and talk to girls

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Swolepenisman, laske.7, yang and 18 others
I just want the height

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and Deleted member 39
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman, toolateforme, john2 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman, Deleted member 2733 and john2
This. Just get to human level and then max out your softmaxxs and then SMVmaxx like a motherfucker.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman, Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2933
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and Deleted member 685
Ok bro.
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman, BigBoy, Cody and 1 other person
Also approach as many girls as possible without risking your image too much. Especially for 5+ PSL guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, OCDMaxxing, tylerhunter97 and 1 other person
Focus on your own looksmaxxing if you don't have anything helpful to say

Then focus on your own looksmaxxing if that's all you have to say
What i just said was helpful and realistic

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
most people won't improve more than 0.5 points

and by that I mean real world IN MOTION point as in how women perceive them

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman, Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2846

yeah but most will realistically get around .25-.5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and Deleted member 2933

I feel like ironically most people will see the largest increases simply from softmaxxing which they didn't really need this forum to learn about

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman, BigBoy, Deleted member 3962 and 2 others
I feel like ironically most people will see the largest increases simply from softmaxxing which they didn't really need this forum to learn about
yes obviously, but u get crucified for saying things like that in this forum

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Swolepenisman, Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
yes obviously, but u get crucified for saying things like that in this forum
A more realistic stance has gained a real foothold though through @PrettyBoyMaxxing's posts when he's not taking the piss about genetic determinism, yourself, and other threads. Ironically @Short Ugly and Brown has done some excellent accidental work making people realize that for many the real issue is mental as opposed to looks-based.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swolepenisman, BigBoy, Kade and 2 others
A more realistic stance has gained a real foothold though through @PrettyBoyMaxxing's posts when he's not taking the piss about genetic determinism, yourself, and other threads. Ironically @Short Ugly and Brown has done some excellent accidental work making people realize that for many the real issue is mental as opposed to looks-based.
lookism was ahead on all this shit. its a very complex problem actually, like fucking 4d chess

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman, BigBoy and LordNorwood
"don't expect people to treat you differently".
Even if I just shave and style my hair a bit and feel confident people are already nicer to me compared to my rotting version.

If you heightfraud, get big and better looking, people WILL treat you better. Jfl at this state of the forum.
"you'll gain 0.1psl at max!!! Thehe hehe"... What are you doing on here?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, RAITEIII and forwardgrowth
yes sınnf

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
I guess it depends on how many failos you have. If a lot then obviously potential PSL gain is higher whereas if a few then potential PSL gain is lower. So getting from subhuman to normie is exponentially easier than getting from normie to high tier normie, which, in turn, is exponentially easier than getting from high tier normie to Chadlite, etc.

If one is 4 PSL then realistically the highest they should expect to reach is 5.5. Any higher is a pipe dream for the most part. Even 5.5 is pushing it somewhat. 5 is a good realistic expectation. Ofc it depends on the person and the failos they have (whether they’re fixable or not etc). But just generally.

Surgery can drastically improve your life.
But people in here out of jealousy put you down because you have more money than them and more balls than them to get a surgery done, I can see why a lot of PSL members who surgery maxxed left these forums.
7iWtDsW.png

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2933

everybody believed they are the outlier. Everybody wants to be the outlier. Sadly, few of us are.

the idea of being a 7psl slayer is alluring, but its a fairytail for us. Dont get lost in delusion.

at 4.5psl, you should primarily focus on socialmaxxing, bodymaxxing, etc. improve literally everything about yourself so you have the edge over other 4.5psl’s.

Everything matters, but dont be retarded and get leforts because you think you’ll be a male model.

im not saying you shouldnt looksmax, just keep it realistic. Fix your failos, maybe get a few halos. But dont get a cosmetic lefort 3.

What is your cranial base level you said your father and grand father were chads so I would expect 3 to 4 psl points

• +1
so you are saying mewing wont make me look like this? srs post?

gigachad.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman, BigBoy, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
i agree. it would be very bad for one's sanity to try so hard to become a male model only to fail. whereas if your expectations are lower and you meet them you will be happy.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman, BigBoy and Deleted member 3962
I just want to be able to look in the mirror or at a picture of myself and be happy with, or maybe even proud of what I see. I don’t need to be a model for that.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman, Deleted member 3962, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
That shit is demotivating though.

Who the fuck wants to spend $50,000 in surgeries just to improve 1-2 points.

I want to look like Gandy. Gandy or death.

• +1

They will improve more if they get failos from oldcelling like balding and overall skin laxity and hollowness corrected. But for under 25 cells, I basically agree.

I have a lot of potential to be happy with what I see in the mirror.

• +1

You can technically ascend by more than 2 points, irl score is determined by height frame muscles and pheno, if you can halo these things they will legit ascend you hard, AND these halos give the most changes to how people react to you irl. Plus this is still life fuel for anyone over 5 PSL, 2 points is 7 PSL ignoring body and pheno (irl), thats fine.

shitted of threads this is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
No,get fucked cunt I'm gonna mog prime Chico,prime leo and prime Johnny Depp.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 656, Averagecel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
that bcuz u still psl 3 :ogre:
It feels like every time I get a notification from you it's either a compliment or an insult.

I'm playing cortisol roulette by even clicking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2486
It feels like every time I get a notification from you it's either a compliment or an insult.

I'm playing cortisol roulette by even clicking.
Nice avi bro I like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 656
Nice bro. My favorite is veridis quo
I love that song, I was just using a song from Random Access Memory, and also Julian’s a legend. Discovery will always be my fav album from them tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Cope
Everybody here can ascend 4 points

yeah but most will realistically get around .25-.5

Most people will ascend by 0.5 point only because they dont put any effort in their looksmaxxing journey or have very shitty base to start with. People who will take it seriously will probably go around 1-2 points on average, some may go more. By taking seriously i mean fixing all possible failox, maxxing all possible halos etc. Dont be surprised u dont have results while u just sit all day long and post here instead of taking action.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Most people will ascend by 0.5 point only because they dont put any effort in their looksmaxxing journey or have very shitty base to start with. People who will take it seriously will probably go around 1-2 points on average, some may go more. By taking seriously i mean fixing all possible failox, maxxing all possible halos etc. Dont be surprised u dont have results while u just sit all day long and post here instead of taking action.
if i get
-rhino
-ptosis
-undereye fillers
-work out

i can probably get .75psl and i would be very happy with that

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
if i get
-rhino
-ptosis
-undereye fillers
-work out

i can probably get .75psl and i would be very happy with that
Yeah 0.75 is okay. When i talk about 1.5+ points i mean all possible procedures, i think one day we will get rich autistic looksmaxxer who will do all possible shit heh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846