Bear mode vs Athletic

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
For taller people (6' plus), what is the better physique.
Bear mode:

Athletic:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Bear mode to fuck older women athletic for younger

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Steve bachall, WelcumToTheRealWorld and 7 others
Sort of this tbh though I think Laid is a little extreme. Something like a slightly advanced Chico for JB appeal whilst you're young, into something more like Gandy when you're into your mid-to-late twenties.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, WelcumToTheRealWorld and Coping
Without a decent face you're going nowhere either way.

And if you have a decent face the body won't matter much.

• +1
Reactions: xz90, Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dodt, dogtown, FatmanO and 5 others
His torso is so fucking long he literally has a 12 pack :lul:
It's over in 2019 if your torso doesn't reach your ankles.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chad Dragonslayer, Coping and RichardSpencel
Depends on how much effort you want to put in. Being a bear is easy compared to being a bodybuilder if you have the right frame.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Depends on how much effort you want to put in. Being a bear is easy compared to being a bodybuilder if you have the right frame.
Legit. All you do is bulk for 6 years and never cut

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
bearmode is autistic cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Always athletic lol

People who say otherwise are coping hard

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 1139 and 1 other person
Legit. All you do is bulk for 6 years and never cut
Not really. Bear mode isn’t the same as the “built fat” physique. Bear mode is strong athletic but just at higher body fat.
Bulking for 6 years will just give you the “fat ass fat fuck” physique.

Not really. Bear mode isn’t the same as the “built fat” physique. Bear mode is strong athletic but just at higher body fat.
Bulking for 6 years will just give you the “fat ass fat fuck” physique.
Not really. Lean bulk for a long time and you'll be athletic with the right frame

Bear mode people look better non-bearmode if they're not manlet-framecel. Bear mode is a cope made by manlets who try to be bigger at any cost. They unironically may have higher SMV doing bearmode as it frauds their miniscule frame, but that's a rather niche scenario and average people always look better lean, tall people even more

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus
Bear mode people look better non-bearmode if they're not manlet-framecel. Bear mode is a cope made by manlets who try to be bigger at any cost. They unironically may have higher SMV doing bearmode as it frauds their miniscule frame, but that's a rather niche scenario and average people always look better lean, tall people even more
That bear mode example I posted is of a guy who is 6’6. He looks good in bear mode.
God damn, next I’ll be hearing that “rat mode” is ideal. Some women genuinely like a little bulk/fat.

That bear mode example I posted is of a guy who is 6’6. He looks good in bear mode.
God damn, next I’ll be hearing that “rat mode” is ideal. Some women genuinely like a little bulk/fat.

I didn't say that you can't look "good" bear mode, I just said that people who look good "bearmode" look even better leaned out. When women say they like a little bulk/fat, what they mean is that they prefer physical presence over twinks, cause it's more masculine even when its not aesthetic. That being said they'd still prefer "size" coming from muscles/athletic build, but that's small % of population. They'd see a guy with a great face and him being 50-60 kg twink and he loses all sex appeal. Women dont understand shit, they talk in emotions. They want you to have sex appeal and size, they also want to feel small to feel feminine. Size is in general very important (while face being most important, of course).

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I didn't say that you can't look "good" bear mode, I just said that people who look good "bearmode" look even better leaned out. When women say they like a little bulk/fat, what they mean is that they prefer physical presence over twinks, cause it's more masculine even when its not aesthetic. That being said they'd still prefer "size" coming from muscles/athletic build, but that's small % of population. They'd see a guy with a great face and him being 50-60 kg twink and he loses all sex appeal. Women dont understand shit, they talk in emotions. They want you to have sex appeal and size, they also want to feel small to feel feminine. Size is in general very important (while face being most important, of course).
Ok. I think what we CAN agree on is that with a big fuckin frame, even at lean you will still look bulky, which is ideal. Like even if @Nibba was to be thrown into a death camp or something, it’s safe to say he’d still look almost bulky due to his frame alone. This is the ideal. Theory complete. Add these findings to the great incel encyclopaedia of looksmaxxing.

Ok. I think what we CAN agree on is that with a big fuckin frame, even at lean you will still look bulky, which is ideal. Like even if @Nibba was to be thrown into a death camp or something, it’s safe to say he’d still look almost bulky due to his frame alone. This is the ideal. Theory complete. Add these findings to the great incel encyclopaedia of looksmaxxing.

Yes, it's just part of bone theory. Bones > everything. More bones you have and more aesthetics bones you have, the higher your SMV is.

@Nibba would you consent to be interned in a prison camp so that we may observe its effects on your aesthetics? For aspie science of course.

@Nibba would you consent to be interned in a prison camp so that we may observe its effects on your aesthetics? For aspie science of course.
Jfl we should test it on endomorphs not ectomorphs

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus
This. Until the age of 30. After that go bear mode cus you ain't fucking any jbs anymore

If you wanna know what a dead rat looks like sure put him with me
Fuark imagine that. Nibba and Zesto in a prison cell together. Zesto with all his anime and Japan shit, Nibba with his roids and HGH. Who knows what would happen in there.

Fuark imagine that. Nibba and Zesto in a prison cell together. Zesto with all his anime and Japan shit, Nibba with his roids and HGH. Who knows what would happen in there.
I'd probably rape and kill him on roids

Just fuck up your aesthetics for some arbitrary numbers theory

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Shredded as possible(most Important) while having as much muscle as possible, any and everything else is stupid, tbh.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome, Chad Dragonslayer and 3 others
Jfl I went to the website watermarked and it’s some gay guys site full of men. Sus that you found this op

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, androidcel and Coping
Yes Bro
Just look at @FatmanO bearmode and he's slaying like Crazy brO!,/

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
His torso is so fucking long he literally has a 12 pack :lul:
isn't having a long torso good up to a certain point? it's definitely better than having your legs make up 90% of your body :lul: