Beard frauding done right

P

prettyboycel

Iron
If you dont have ideal chin (99% of men), you should get this beard style:

Makes your jawline still visible with the short sides, but adds volume to the chin. Also looks high class and fashionable

Mariano vaio 3

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 2587, oldcell and 2 others
r/FDS users will see right through this

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, diggbicc and Lev Peshkov
Yes this is legit, you can also try to let a bit more beard hair volume around your jaw angles to create illusion of a bigger jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and SexyMofo
wish i could grow hair in the middle of my upper lip ngl. i hate having patchy beard.

I have shitty beard cause my genetics, its not that it doesnt grow its because the hair isnt straight and its fucking ugly

Ok now all I need is to be able to grow a beard :feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: wagbox and Deleted member 6273
I’ve been doing this ever since I can remember

if you are chad otherwise, women will excuse this behavior. "he's just styling himself in a way that looks good on him. shows he's mature and takes care of himself."

if you have other fails, "he's trying to be deceitful" but in this scenario you had no chance anyway

either way, better to fraud than not

I have shitty beard cause my genetics, its not that it doesnt grow its because the hair isnt straight and its fucking ugly
This style looks good even if you have parchy beard, because you can trim the sides really short. Look at the guys video, his sides are patchy as fuck

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
He looks despite having this shitbeard you prove nothing

Inked2WrEywDg LI

FDS IS AMLOST ENTIRELY LOW VALUE WOMEN, 30+,OBESE BLACK WOMEN, SINGLE MOTHERS, UGLY
DON' PAY ATTENTION TO THOSE WHORES

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
View attachment 672605
FDS IS AMLOST ENTIRELY LOW VALUE WOMEN, 30+,OBESE BLACK WOMEN, SINGLE MOTHERS, UGLY
DON' PAY ATTENTION TO THOSE WHORES

This site lets you check user overlap for subreddits. Two of the top 15 subreddits that FDS women use are r/datingoverthirty and r/witchcraft. You don't want anything to do with them.

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusupremacy and Deleted member 8172
@DaGullas Marianopilled

This site lets you check user overlap for subreddits. Two of the top 15 subreddits that FDS women use are r/datingoverthirty and r/witchcraft. You don't want anything to do with them.
r/BPD is in there too, also they want guys to pay for all dates and tell each other to withhold sex. completely cucked

Shit tier tutorial tbh, look at how he rounded the line from his sideburns down the jawline - basically deleted his already weak ramus.

He looks despite having this shitbeard you prove nothing
Not trying to prove anything retard, just said its a good style even if you have patchy sides, and doesnt look low class

LEgit..
This beard literally give you chin lenght and volume, while not hiding jaw and zygos, ideal for chincels
This is literally genio from facial hair, insane looksmax

He separate moustache from the beard, what do u think about it?

• +1
Reactions: 416_Wavy and piscicide
LEgit..
This beard literally give you chin lenght and volume, while not hiding jaw and zygos, ideal for chincels
This is literally genio from facial hair, insane looksmax

He separate moustache from the beard, what do u think about it?
Don't think it has any effect on face shape, but it looks more classy and stylish. But most important is that he cut around the lips to make his upper lips look bigger.

Another exemple of chin frauding (with and without)
119709739 814425379305308 7867783146754523046 n
119519861 3244093328972437 3100388335689039874 n

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell and piscicide
The guy is mariano di vaio, and a famous model. Jfl if you think this bit of a beard would make a recessed guy look like him.
If you really want to hide your disgusting recessed and narrow lower third, you need this length:

High Skin Fade Side Swept Fringe Thick Beard
Full beard

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
The guy is mariano di vaio, and a famous model. Jfl if you think this bit of a beard would make a recessed guy look like him.
If you really want to hide your disgusting recessed and narrow lower third, you need this length:

View attachment 673855View attachment 673856
This is for extreme cases of subhuman lower third, but if you got an average jaw, you can benefit from a sharper chin without looking like your frauding.

• +1
Reactions: Donc0ck and oldcell
Second guy looks good af..
I run in between lenght di vaio and these guys
He still has zero appeal to young girls. And attractive girls would not choose him, because they always have a clean shaven chad with good bones on hand.

He still has zero appeal to young girls. And attractive girls would not choose him, because they always have a clean shaven chad with good bones on hand.

He has limited appel to young girls not zero
OFc they would choose tik tok chads
But i find Di Vaio and his beard ideal same as Bateman, they both have appeal to every bracket

It's a good cope until you relasie that bssi and genio and / or implants mog