Beardmaxing with DHT cream: is it possible?

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
castor oil made my eyebrow hair grow a lot, even more than minoxidil.
however castor oil did not improve my facial hair in any way: my cheeks lack beard follicles and 2 months of castor oil have been useless for now.

do you think topical DHT (the hormone of male dimorphism) could grow my beard? where is it possible to buy it?

Impossible

I don't notice a big improvement for him, it's not worth 80 euros....
does a 5 alpha reuctase promoter (opposite of finasteride) exist?

I dont think so, I want a beard too bro.
I think the only alternative is injecting T or using minox.

Rub it on you dick instead. If you’re still in puberty, you can make some decent gains.

DHT norwoods you

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
I dont think so, I want a beard too bro.
I think the only alternative is injecting T or using minox.
you are right... in future I will switch from Ostarine to injectable testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Rub it on you dick instead. If you’re still in puberty, you can make some decent gains.
too late, now I want to get a stubble beard because it would suit me very well since I have a good FWHR and frontally wide jaw

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
Might aswell use that on your peepee if you're gonna mess with your natural T production to get a bigger dick

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
too late, now I want to get a stubble beard because it would suit me very well since I have a good FWHR and frontally wide jaw
you can try taking a megadoes of creatine around 25-50 grams and increase your dht 150-200%

you can try taking a megadoes of creatine around 25-50 grams and increase your dht 150-200%
legit but DHT cream and injectable testosterone (part of it turns into DHT) cost much less

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
legit but DHT cream and injectable testosterone (part of it turns into DHT) cost much less
lol good luck finding dht cream and roids bro...

NorwoodMaxxing

• JFL
castor oil made my eyebrow hair grow a lot, even more than minoxidil.
however castor oil did not improve my facial hair in any way: my cheeks lack beard follicles and 2 months of castor oil have been useless for now.

do you think topical DHT (the hormone of male dimorphism) could grow my beard? where is it possible to buy it?
Just get a beard implant bro.

no as long I use topical finasteride, it is restoring my prime hairline despite the SARM cycle
Finasteride stops test from converting to dht. It won't protect you from dht you are taking exogenously.

Yeah topical dht would work for that. They use topical dht to treat gyno in men.

Man don't go bald for a beard. No matter how shit your hair looked it's not worth it unless you're 100% sure you won't go bald.

You tried minoxidil aswell for your beard? A friend of me is doing it right now, works very well for him.

• +1
Reactions: Omari Mescudi
DHT gel, minoxidil and just for men beard dye is like the ultimate holy trinity of soyboy maxxing starter packs

works so well the amazon package with your products gets same day delivery to your door by a vegan feminist landwhale instead of a drone

no offense, beardmaxxing is actually majorly legit though, my dad's brother (same shit lower third genetics as me) ran that game all through his 30s and 40s while fucking and divorcing 20 something stacies who were making more money than him

if surgerymaxxing for me gives mediocre results I'll prolly resort to running that game too tbh

DHT gel, minoxidil and just for men beard dye is like the ultimate holy trinity of soyboy maxxing starter packs

works so well the amazon package with your products gets same day delivery to your door by a vegan feminist landwhale instead of a drone

no offense, beardmaxxing is actually majorly legit though, my dad's brother (same shit lower third genetics as me) ran that game all through his 30s and 40s while fucking and divorcing 20 something stacies who were making more money than him

if surgerymaxxing for me gives mediocre results I'll prolly resort to running that game too tbh
many mediocre guys run the stubble game and have success with decent girls...

• +1
Yes, DHT will help, but also nuke your hairline. Know your priorities.