Beauty features that seperate 7's and 8's from 6's.

Batterymodel

Adept

Concave philtrum's

Long, dark eyelashes

Hooded eyes

Fine, dense hair

Balanced, full and even lips

Strong cheekbones
These are extremely rare. I've yet to see anyone irl or here with good cheekbones. Really separates very attractive people from normal people

Every attractive person will have a minimum of one of these

Last edited:

x69

?????? ????
I got 2 of these and it makes you look better. But it just SEPERATES you from normal good looking people. You need good looks to begin with.. One of these features aren't going to help harmony

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew

Concave philtrum's

Long, dark eyelashes

Hooded eyes

Fine, dense hair

Strong cheekbones
These are extremely rare. I've yet to see anyone irl or here with good cheekbones. Really separates very attractive people from normal people

I have all of these except extreme cheekbones...I have nice cheekbones but not that extreme I think

Batterymodel

Adept
True at least I can cope that I will be upper tier normie to chadlite after surgeries for jaw and nose.
I have all of these except extreme cheekbones...I have nice cheekbones but not that extreme I think
Like the other guy, your problem is in bone structure, particularly the orbitals. Your zygos aren't prominent and your eyes aren't hooded

CupOfCoffee

ابو منخار
Only have 2 of these. Really wish I had better cheekbones

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
I have deep set hooded eyes and large cheekbones which project both forward and laterally and I am certainly no beauty. More of a caveman beast tbh

I look just like this guy except my cheekbones are higher and more flanged and I mog his pig nose. But my eyebrows are less dense than his.
Low density eyebrows an ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE FEATURE. And let me tell if if u have strong PCT eyebrowmaxx hard YOU WILL ASCEND TO MOUNT OLYMPUS

Fuaaaarkkk when will the 7Pin cartridges for my Dr Pen arrive

HorseFace

no bones for your face

Concave philtrum's

Long, dark eyelashes

Hooded eyes

Fine, dense hair

Strong cheekbones

I guess i have something like 1-3 of these

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)