BeautySleepMaxx

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Go to bed as early as you can and become diurnal (opposite of nocturnal, active during the day like humans were meant to be).

To clear your head and live in the hours of the living instead of the hours of the dead to hopefully make the crippling depression of whatever's fucking with you lessened..

Most normies don't sleep enough, hooked up on the digital ZOG that is social media, drugs, drunk, etc..

Think this might be worth it for a small chance of a looks boost and a mondo mental clarity boost.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Lux and CopeMaxxer
Pray for me

Pray for me

Pray

I'm praying for us all.

---

Go to bed early, to make the loneliness of the night go away faster.

Watch anime during the day in the bright light, without the darkness to remind you of how alone you are.

View attachment 2086

I'm praying for us all.

---

Go to bed early, to make the loneliness of the night go away faster.

Watch anime during the day in the bright light, without the darkness to remind you of how alone you are.

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Go to bed as early as you can and become diurnal (opposite of nocturnal, active during the day like humans were meant to be).

To clear your head and live in the hours of the living instead of the hours of the dead to hopefully make the crippling depression of whatever's fucking with you lessened..

Most normies don't sleep enough, hooked up on the digital ZOG that is social media, drugs, drunk, etc..

Think this might be worth it for a small chance of a looks boost and a mondo mental clarity boost.
I tried getting on a normal sleep cycle but my rommate keeps me up till 3 in the morning. I tried drowning it out with music but that didn't work either. Should I invest in earplugs or something?

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
I tried getting on a normal sleep cycle but my rommate keeps me up till 3 in the morning. I tried drowning it out with music but that didn't work either. Should I invest in earplugs or something?

Yes you should but you could always try going to be at like 6pm or 7pm and getting stuff done really early in the morning then going back to bed if you can.