Been on a cruise dose of Test for 6 years. Would this cause genetic changes?

Pu33

Pu33

Gold
Basically been running between 150mg -250mg of test a week for 6 years with a few blasts when I was younger taking a month or two off every year for blood thickening reasons. Never had any acne or cosmetic side effects.

Even If I dont go to the gym for a couple of months I can still walk in and bench over 200lbs and be the strongest guy at any shit rec gym. I struggle like fuck dieting to under 190lbs and im normally like 15 or so% bodyfat.

I guess my question is would having test levels above what is natrually possible for years on end create epigenetic changes for life? And if so what kind of changes.

Excuse me if it's a low iq post cbf dwelling that deep into the studies. I see a lot of posts aboit bone changes but I can assure you my face looks the same as it did before although I carry less buccal fat which is a good thing.

My natty test levels before i started were about 550 ng/dl

curious, how tall are you?

idk the answer to your question

Even If I dont go to the gym for a couple of months I can still walk in and bench over 200lbs and be the strongest guy at any shit rec gym. I struggle like fuck dieting to under 190lbs and im normally like 15 or so% bodyfat.

So essentially, you can bench your bodyweight while on roids? LOL, steady on there Hercules.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439, Deleted member 2205, elfmaxx and 4 others
RIP hpta

RIP fertility

RIP arteries

RIP heart

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
imagine taking roids and still only pressing your bodyweight :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Stare
Basically been running between 150mg -250mg of test a week for 6 years with a few blasts when I was younger taking a month or two off every year for blood thickening reasons. Never had any acne or cosmetic side effects.

I guess my question is would having test levels above what is natrually possible for years on end create epigenetic changes for life? And if so what kind of changes.

Excuse me if it's a low iq post cbf dwelling that deep into the studies. I see a lot of posts aboit bone changes but I can assure you my face looks the same as it did before although I carry less buccal fat which is a good thing.

My natty test levels before i started were about 550 ng/dl
This forum isn’t the right place to ask your question, try Reddit

Even If I dont go to the gym for a couple of months I can still walk in and bench over 200lbs and be the strongest guy at any shit rec gym
very low even for a natty

very low even for a natty
200 isn't low I think. There are some linebackers on our football team (which was like 4th in state) that couldn''t bench over 200

200 is insanely low assuming we're talking about lbs and not kgs.

RIP hpta

RIP fertility

RIP arteries

RIP heart

On just 150-250mgs of test his heart and arteries should be fine. If he works out and eats decent it would probably be healthier than your average sedentary person.

fertility and htpa would be fucked though

On just 150-250mgs of test his heart and arteries should be fine. If he works out and eats decent it would probably be healthier than your average sedentary person.

fertility and htpa would be fucked though

Not at that dosage for life

Theres a lot of other things it ruins too but I cant list them all by memory

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Not at that dosage for life

Theres a lot of other things it ruins too but I cant list them all by memory
250mg test/wk + Healthy high fiber diet with lots of healthy fats and regular exercise is absolutely healthier than

Your average person who natty, sedentary lifestyle, eating junk food here and there

Although as your get older that test dose might cause your blood to get too thick which could cause issues.

I can bench 200lbs for reps after not being in the gym for weeks... the heaviest i have benched is 330 but that was a long time ago.