Been on here for 2 years and my looks didn't improve a single bit

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Obsessing over this shit is worthless because I don't have the money to fix my stuff. Fuck it. I hate myself so fucking much. I developed insecurities about feet size, hand size and wrist size and I'll never recover from that. Sometimes I think I'm not worthy enough of life because of my inferior bones. I've started treatments YEARS AGO BUT THEY DIDN'T FUCKING IMPROVE MY LOOKS. Got braces, facemask, palate expander more than 2 years ago and my jaw area is still subhuman, asymmetrical. The stuff is actually preventing me from looking better because braces are ugly and I can't bleach my yellow teeth. Next thing is my severe acne. Went on a treatment 2,5 years ago and I still get breakouts. I won't be able to do steroids because of my genetic acne so I'll always have to live in a skinnyfat body with narrow ribcage and wide hips.
My time is over. I'm 20. Life never began.
Looksmaxing creates fucking false hopes and I hate it. I can't keep myself away from deluding myself expecting massive changes when doing looksmax steps. I imagine myself taller and better looking while it won't happen. You can only looksmax so much when the base is shit. I will always live in the body of a child given that I have small hands, wrists, arms etc and a tiny dick. I'll never be good looking. I know that looks are everything in life (if you want to live in a society and not as a hermit). But I also know that I'll always be inferior so going through the struggle of surgery isn't worth it.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 6902 and 11 others
These types of websites shouldve never existed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 6902, Ascensionrequired and 2 others
These types of websites shouldve never existed.
I've accepted that I will never have sex with a normal girl and it gives me peace in my mind. But seeing people talk about wrists here really kills me ngl, because it's the one feature that I'm really in the bottom 1%. Makes me feel more emasculated than being cucked would.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Danish_Retard
Yeah
Its just an endless cycle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 5258, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Yeah
Its just an endless cycle.
The only way to break free is to isolate. Doesn't matter how big your cock, how big your hands or your wrists are if you don't get to see other humans. I adapted this behavior when I was only 13. I was more of a hermit back then than I am now. Why am I such a fucking coper now. I only go out to go grocery shopping, won't see me anywhere else. My sister is a blind sheep to this society and tries to change me into being a good dog for society that doesn't give back.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 2352
Same bro I hate what this site has done to me blackpill lives rent free in my head

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 6902, HighIQcel and 2 others
The only way to break free is to isolate. Doesn't matter how big your cock, how big your hands or your wrists are if you don't get to see other humans. I adapted this behavior when I was only 13. I was more of a hermit back then than I am now. Why am I such a fucking coper now. I only go out to go grocery shopping, won't see me anywhere else. My sister is a blind sheep to this society and tries to change me into being a good dog for society that doesn't give back.
Can I fuck your sister?
I will be a good husband

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
aside from losing weight, fixing your skin/hair (if there's any) or teeth then nothing can be done.

the only way to truly change your looks is surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, HighIQcel and CursedOne
just get out of basement theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902 and CursedOne
How much money do you need? Unless you have really bad genetics, I don't see you spending dozens of thousands. the second you knew about this yous should have enroll at least in a part-time job to save a cents. Working for 500 euros a month is doable and I know people that do this and have saved quite a bit.

And ofc your shitty blue pilled parents didn't improve nothing by buying you braces, looking good has nothing to do with that anyways.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
dude lower bodyfat, go to 10% or under and get muscular body

and you will go up by 0.5 or 1psl

if you are ugly not even 0.25psl, and thats it

surgery is risky, maybe you will become even uglier

looksmaxx is cope, be born pretty or not

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
Time online won't make your looks better, you have to start doing it my friend

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Darkstrand, Incoming and 1 other person
You're only 20 man.
Take a break from this site, it's fucking with your head.

How much money do you need? Unless you have really bad genetics, I don't see you spending dozens of thousands. the second you knew about this yous should have enroll at least in a part-time job to save a cents. Working for 500 euros a month is doable and I know people that do this and have saved quite a bit.

And ofc your shitty blue pilled parents didn't improve nothing by buying you braces, looking good has nothing to do with that anyways.
I earn 700 euros a month. I can get a rhinoplasty now but I'll wait until my skin is fixed which will probably never happen.
Braces did help, don't get me wrong. I had crooked teeth before. But they didn't improve my looks on a scale, they just made my subhuman teeth a little less subhuman. Once they're bleached though I think I will finally be able to smile and show my teeth while doing so, I've never done it before, only awkward grins to not expose my yellow teeth.

Just live by your parents and have 2 jobs like me, I saved like 10.000€ in a year.
then do surgeries that arent so risky like nose job or buccal fat removal or hairtransplantations in countries that arent that expensive like in turkey.
risky surgeries should be done in western countries only with a few exceptions

Just live by your parents and have 2 jobs like me, I saved like 10.000€ in a year.
then do surgeries that arent so risky like nose job or buccal fat removal or hairtransplantations in countries that arent that expensive like in turkey.
risky surgeries should be done in western countries only with a few exceptions
I'm looking for a side job but can't find any atm. I will get laser treatments and a rhinoplasty in Germany which will cost me in total about 6000€. My orthodontist also said that I'd need a lefort I but I probably won't get one, it's not worth it imo.
Then I'd spend 2000€ on an eyebrow transplant if minoxidil won't work.
The surgery I'm looking forward to the most is LL which I can't make into a reality anytime soon, it would cost around 60000€.

boyo of course you can ascend but you just need to money max.

now heres a lsit of things you can do

1) builder
2) sailor
3) army
4) airforce
5) stocks
6) gambling
7) get a lawyer apprentaship

Been here for 6 months gone from 3psl to 4psl

U mad?

Obsessing over this shit is worthless because I don't have the money to fix my stuff. Fuck it. I hate myself so fucking much. I developed insecurities about feet size, hand size and wrist size and I'll never recover from that. Sometimes I think I'm not worthy enough of life because of my inferior bones. I've started treatments YEARS AGO BUT THEY DIDN'T FUCKING IMPROVE MY LOOKS. Got braces, facemask, palate expander more than 2 years ago and my jaw area is still subhuman, asymmetrical. The stuff is actually preventing me from looking better because braces are ugly and I can't bleach my yellow teeth. Next thing is my severe acne. Went on a treatment 2,5 years ago and I still get breakouts. I won't be able to do steroids because of my genetic acne so I'll always have to live in a skinnyfat body with narrow ribcage and wide hips.
My time is over. I'm 20. Life never began.
Looksmaxing creates fucking false hopes and I hate it. I can't keep myself away from deluding myself expecting massive changes when doing looksmax steps. I imagine myself taller and better looking while it won't happen. You can only looksmax so much when the base is shit. I will always live in the body of a child given that I have small hands, wrists, arms etc and a tiny dick. I'll never be good looking. I know that looks are everything in life (if you want to live in a society and not as a hermit). But I also know that I'll always be inferior so going through the struggle of surgery isn't worth it.
Height max and dick max afterwards by jelqing and penis extenders.

I'm looking for a side job but can't find any atm. I will get laser treatments and a rhinoplasty in Germany which will cost me in total about 6000€. My orthodontist also said that I'd need a lefort I but I probably won't get one, it's not worth it imo.
The surgery I'm looking forward to the most is LL which I can't make into a reality anytime soon, it would cost around 60000€.
I will make ll in turkey. I swear I will

177-178cm I guess
Im the exact same height as you. I wanna become atleast 185 cm
Are you german?

Im the exact same height as you. I wanna become atleast 185 cm

Are you german?
Yeah, 185cm is doable. It's when you leave manlet territory, can even fraud 190cm in shoes. But my wingspan isn't great, so I probably shouldn't go too far.

Yeah I'm German

I earn 700 euros a month. I can get a rhinoplasty now but I'll wait until my skin is fixed which will probably never happen.
Braces did help, don't get me wrong. I had crooked teeth before. But they didn't improve my looks on a scale, they just made my subhuman teeth a little less subhuman. Once they're bleached though I think I will finally be able to smile and show my teeth while doing so, I've never done it before, only awkward grins to not expose my yellow teeth.

You are a rhinoplasty away from being a human? Also teeth don't matter, I have the most perfect well aligned set of teeth you'll ever see in your life and not one single bitch said anything about my smile. O'Py has absolute god tier shit teeth and is out there slaying because of facial bones.
My teeth btw:

Yeah it's recomended to open your palate if it's narrow, but focusing on facial bones will be 90% of the results.

Last edited:
You are a rhinoplasty away from being a human? Also teeth don't matter, I have the most perfect well aligned set of teeth you'll ever see in your life and not one single bitch said anything about my smile. O'Py has absolute god tier shit teeth and is out there slaying because of facial bones.
My teeth btw:
View attachment 430460

Yeah it's recomended to open your palate if it's narrow, but focusing on facial bones will be 90% of the results.
I bet your good smile has helped you immensely in friendships and in work space.
I'm not a rhinoplasty away from being a human. The worst part about my face is actually my eye area but it's unfixable so I try to not obsess about it.
Rhinoplasty is the easiest thing to create harmony though. My facial features are soft, I have no masculine dimorphism in my jaw. But my nose is masculine, long with a bump. So it's not in harmony.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
My teeth btw:
View attachment 430460

Jealous tbh

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah
I bet your good smile has helped you immensely in friendships and in work space.
I'm not a rhinoplasty away from being a human. The worst part about my face is actually my eye area but it's unfixable so I try to not obsess about it.
Rhinoplasty is the easiest thing to create harmony though. My facial features are soft, I have no masculine dimorphism in my jaw. But my nose is masculine, long with a bump. So it's not in harmony.

My smile ... no it hans't, trust me. Anyways, do what works best for you, I don't know you.
Jealous tbh

My teeth ain't natty that's the result of 2 months palate expander + 3 years of braces. My parents pay it fir it all, but since in my country we have medical discounts for families and shit (foreign name I'm not gonna say) they pay less that what was supposed to be. Sadly I'm still ugly and my blue pilled parents didn't actually changed shit, so yeah.

Last edited:
My smile ... no it hans't, trust me. Anyways, do what works best for you, I don't know you.

My teeth ain't natty that's the result of 2 months palate expander + 3 years of braces. My parents pay it fir it all, but since in my country we have medical discounts for families and shit (foreign name I'm not gonna say) they pay less that what was supposed to be. Sadly I'm still ugly and my blue pilled parents didn't actually changed shit, so yeah.
I pay 0€ for braces, palate expander and face mask because of insurance lol.

I earn 700 euros a month
Damn, where I live the average salary is 300$. And currently I can only wagecuck for such salary or maybe a bit more. I envy Europeans and Americans cuz they can save up money way faster than slavic.

I pay 0€ for braces, palate expander and face mask because of insurance lol.

Paying zero is very good, most countries recognize dental treatment as functional for healthy reasons and not just aesthetics ones, so yeah, paying zero is nice.

I've descended too. Lost hair collagen and subcutaneous fat

Why don't you beach your teeth yourself? Get some custom molds made of your teeth and buy Opalescence whitening gel from Ebay USA
Damn, where I live the average salary is 300$. And currently I can only wagecuck for such salary or maybe a bit more. I envy Europeans and Americans cuz they can save up money way faster than slavic.

It's not that much better.. i have been to Kiev.. your food, transport and rent is much cheaper

I've accepted that I will never have sex with a normal girl and it gives me peace in my mind. But seeing people talk about wrists here really kills me ngl, because it's the one feature that I'm really in the bottom 1%. Makes me feel more emasculated than being cucked would.