been on nofap, got approached today

onnysk

onnysk

Kraken
I was sitting at a train stop waiting to buy ticket from the machine and a girl comes to me to ask instructions, I thought she wanted to use me as betabux and was raging because I daydreamed earlier how women would cheat on you anyway and you have to look after your interests or they will use you as betabux.

Anyway I told her no, she said thanks and took a train to go home, completely different to what instructions she was asking. I didnt realize until 10 minutes later that she wanted an excuse to talk to me and I told her off

giphy.gif

Last time I did nofap months earlier, I also got approached 2 times, another one for instructions by a cute fit girl but this one could have been geuine ask for instructions so im ruling it out and another one while I was sitting in library, she asked me for 20 cents which I refused, it only later hit me that it was too an excuse to talk to me because in what world a cute fit girl well dressed asks for 20 cents in a upper class library, getting out of her way to walk towards me where Im sitting in a far corner

Fml, why am I so unlucky, need to say yes to everything from now on

81bK-EnNoWL._SS500_.jpg

but knowing my luck next time it will probably be some girl who needs some betabux to use and discard

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2672, ZyzzReincarnate, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
This is not getting approached this is being asked for help :lul: nofap is making you delusional

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Normieville, ScHiZo, NormieKilla and 19 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Reoa, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
This is not getting approached this is being asked for help :lul: nofap is making you delusional
but I do get matches on tinder, managed to get 74 matches in 3 days in a relatively not big city, managed to set up 4 dates with relatively little effort just saying "hi" until tinder banned me when I told a girl to fuck off

• JFL
Reactions: loromate
just be confident bro

but I do get matches on tinder, managed to get 74 matches in 3 days in a relatively not big city, managed to set up 4 dates with relatively little effort just saying "hi" until tinder banned me when I told a girl to fuck off

Exactly 0 other options

What nofap have done to your face?

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Mewing gave me hunter eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Drugs, Rasputin and Melo95
Sound like the same happens to me I got approached once by this girl but I rejected her because I know she smoke weed and she was wearing lots of makeup like a pale clown which turned me off. Felt really bad afterwards

gran autisimo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, CopeAndRope, Over and 1 other person
Sound like the same happens to me I got approached once by this girl but I rejected her because I know she smoke weed and she was wearing lots of makeup like a pale clown which turned me off. Felt really bad afterwards
Missed my chance to fk her

dellusional and low t :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Reoa, Rasputin and 4 others
You also breathed air on that day, maybe there is a causal link there too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Mr manlet and Deleted member 2227
Honestly, this forum and PSL in general needs to start disregarding indirect approaches. Only count direct approaches. In fact, I'd rather count more obvious staring as interest rather than an indirect approach like this one.

Its just too location and culturally dependent. Also, I actually got more direct and indirect approaches when I was younger, less dimorphic, and not as good looking with higher bodyfat. Completely contradicts this shit. Shouldn't be a gauge of how good looking you are.
my face screams high T you nerdic cuck

8a91cc74342d3c50904339ac8cd13d41.png
Good looking tho. Looks like around 6 PSL. How's your nose though. Ethnicity?

Last edited:
Nofap increases collagen

The fact that you posted your face at the first chance you got to a mere low effort insult while also acknowledging that you look good (or high t) shows me that you know nofap had nothing to do with it and you just wanna brag

1556682173014.png

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
The fact that you posted your face at the first chance you got to a mere low effort insult while also acknowledging that you look good (or high t) shows me that you know nofap had nothing to do with it and you just wanna brag

1556682173014.png

1556682173014.png
Yeah this guy is like at least 6.25 PSL lol

Hall of fame level delusion

but it didnt happen before nofap
You just looking for attention/validation fag. Stop your blue pill bs because you’re in a black pill forum, no matter what you say NOFAP won’t do shit for your face. My chadlite friend tells me so many times that he’s addicted to Fap for few times a week and he still fuck girls, have attention and everything in the daily bases.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
You just looking for attention/validation fag. Stop your blue pill bs because you’re in a black pill forum, no matter what you say NOFAP won’t do shit for your face. My chadlite friend tells me so many times that he’s addicted to Fap for few times a week and he still fuck girls, have attention and everything in the daily bases.
it didnt happen getting approached when fapping daily, I only had one classmate offer anal and be my fwb and a few giving signals but thats it

Ive never had girls go out of their way to talk to me before nofap so im 100% it does something, I even told her off and she thanked me

Nofap is the biggest fucking cope

it didnt happen getting approached when fapping daily, I only had one classmate offer anal and be my fwb and a few giving signals but thats it

Ive never had girls go out of their way to talk to me before nofap so im 100% it does something, I even told her off and she thanked me
Ok.

its not you autist
It won't improve your looks in any way
The only thing it may do is make you feel a little a bit more confident
And personality is worthless anyways unless you are mentally ill jfl

How did she go about offering you that sexual stuff?

we were in a group setting, going shopping and at some point we started talking about sex. I tried to cover my lack of experience by pretending I only look at fwb just to use them as experience, she said that she agrees that to be my fwb, I still wanted to keep my cover so I jokingly replied that im only looking for anal and she agreed to that too,

I then kept quiet like an autist but a few months later she started to touch my arm and caress my arm hair. Later at a party we were in bed with a few mates and she asked me why do I make such a big deal out of being virgin and that she could help. I rejected

pic of her

054bc67ef534f5e12b695cb342d5bdfe.png

I think some girls dont care about a guy looks so much or about him being tall, they just want to be dominated like sluts and someone that treats them like trash so they can get off their daddy issues

I seem to be a magnet for them
What's your height and ethnicity?

Unfortunately scientists have better things to do with their time but anecdotally my skin looks much better when on nofap

Unfortunately scientists have better things to do with their time but anecdotally my skin looks much better when on nofap
That's not PROOF!!!