Been watching this guy on youtube, you guys might learn about woman

perish

perish

Iron

Theres going to be a time when your looksmaxing is completely, that you feel 10/10 in the eyes of woman, but most of you are going to learn the hard way about woman because you have focused so hard on looking good for woman that you forgot to train your mind.

A lot of you will worship and give up your freedom for a 4/10 woman. A lot of you are going to live a miserable life looking 10/10 simply because you have not learned the ways.

We live in a world where woman are fucked beyond belief and i know every single one of you think you will find a wife material lady out there, but they dont exist anymore. The only good thing woman are good for is fucking and thats it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, mewcoper, alriodai and 1 other person
dnr nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146 and Deleted member 6128
JFL Greycell I don’t need to understand women in a deeper state

You simply just need to know what they like and don’t like and just like everyone else they don’t like ugly people much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, alriodai, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person

Theres going to be a time when your looksmaxing is completely, that you feel 10/10 in the eyes of woman, but most of you are going to learn the hard way about woman because you have focused so hard on looking good for woman that you forgot to train your mind.

A lot of you will worship and give up your freedom for a 4/10 woman. A lot of you are going to live a miserable life looking 10/10 simply because you have not learned the ways.

We live in a world where woman are fucked beyond belief and i know every single one of you think you will find a wife material lady out there, but they dont exist anymore. The only good thing woman are good for is fucking and thats it

Can you give me my 15 minutes back? I mean it's my fault for watching this shit, but ffs.
Just live thousands of years BC theory.
FUCK OFF. Ever heard of adaptation and what happens to those who refuse to do so? Yeah.
Just change entire world bro, how hard could it be, bro. Theory. Jfl this is so retarded.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 10449 and 1 other person
Yes, he is based

@LooksMaximus

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 10536
@0:48 he says
redpill = Game, being a subserviant clow, as the way to a good dating life.
blackpill = (based on FAceANDLMS reply) = Looks + Game. Being a pretty subserviant clown.

FaceAND LMS, was incorrect here.
Blackpill, is mainly about Lookism theory. How looks determine the most. Not game, as in being NT (normal socially)

To add.
The concept, of males controling the Sexual en relationship market place. And women, as owned by men (first the father, and later by te man whom bought her). Aka, no choice for her.
The biggest bad side effect, of that is: Uglyness, and subhuman looking peoples. Because when female choice happens, she will block ouit the lesser genetics ones in general.
Check India, with aranged marriages, subhuman looks heaven.
The big plus, is that men will on average I guess, go for a system of 1 woman for every man. So less incelhood, and lonely men.

Yes, he is based

@LooksMaximus

What a fucking degenerate. How can he even speak of all the things right or having a moral high ground.
Guys like this are actually the problem, not women.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, alriodai and Deleted member 6128
What a fucking degenerate. How can he even speak of all the things right or having a moral high ground.
Linked the wrong video, I don't agree with whoremaxxing & panty buying giving money to whores. But he cracks me up tbh, like a comic-book character.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Well thought discourse it's mostly hurt and weak people being overly too kind with others.

If the aspies in here will ever manage to achieve 6 PSL they will fail to assert their position in the sexual market noneless.

I've never seen a looksmaxed 6 PSL user interact with a 5 PSL minimum woman not even Amnesia or Salludon, they are giving away their high SMV cock like 24/7 sales.

• Love it
Reactions: alriodai
bro i hate people who base everything they see on the internet then make some opinion & then go on youtube & try to act like they know everything, fucking narcy bro... "B-but you--you gon live a miserable life even if you're 10/10 because all women are whores" Thanks bro, water is wet & @Blackmannnns is a black man, of course women are whores dumb fuck, what the hell? This dude sounds like he watched a couple of red pill & blackpill videos & made some opinions on it trying to sound like a dude who knows everything

Just looksmaxx, get more social & your life will drastically change for the better, don't listen to none of theses fucking faggots, and JFL at you if you believe them, I discovered the red pill + black pill at 15, and I am sure me and other teencels such @WadlowMaxxing knew how narcy & how they were lying, fucking hate theses fags bro, disliked his videos btw

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6128
Well thought discourse it's mostly hurt and weak people being overly too kind with others.

If the aspies in here will ever manage to achieve 6 PSL they will fail to assert their position in the sexual market noneless.

I've never seen a looksmaxed 6 PSL user interact with a 5 PSL minimum woman not even Amnesia or Salludon, they are giving away their high SMV cock like 24/7 sales.
Completely facts, that's why NT or super NT is 50% of everything, if you're aspie & too much beta as a 6 PSL man its' over

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Mastermind
Completely facts, that's why NT or super NT is 50% of everything, if you're aspie & too much beta as a 6 PSL man its' over
If you are that cry over anything, offended by everything type of guy expect to act like a beta for the most of your life.

You pretend to hate people but in reality you will suck their cock clean the first time they show some kind of approvation or validation towards your persona.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and alriodai
Nobody here ever would be 10/10 in front of women. Women see 99% of men as real ugly and rest 1% is just decent looking. No man is attractive enough for any woman, disregarding looks level

I would never give up anything to be with any women no matter how she looks. It's my character that idgaf

We live in a world where woman are fucked beyond belief and i know every single one of you think you will find a wife material lady out there, but they dont exist anymore. The only good thing woman are good
I don't think anyone here wants a wife. Eveyone want to looksmax and have a better life

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing