Beetleking88 v Sexyandiknowit - Halal butcher v son of a Saudi oil magnate

Who would women find more attractive ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@MakinItHappen , he looks well above average in this morphed picture

And who doesn't?

Would you like me to post the morphs I have at hand? Rofl. Don't get this moronic autistic boring lonely insanely stupid bastard going again. Please. He kills every intellectual discussion with his coping.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
You mog him hard if you lean down + get rhinoplasty

Dude fuck off with the winding up. I know what you are doing to feed your own little entertainment.

Telling him he mogs me if he leans down because he morphed a picture and looks good.

Please stop., Esp when he weighs 14kg less than me and only 1/2 an inch taller.

You bringing him into this thread has just absolutely killed the discussion.

You know he has asperrgers syndrome and you still bring him here to ambush all adult conversation

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Dude fuck off with the winding up. I know what you are doing to feed your own little entertainment.

Telling him he mogs me if he leans down because he morphed a picture and looks good.

You know he has asperrgers syndrome and you still bring him here to ambush all adult conversation
I meant that he could potentially mog sexyandiknowit if he did those things, I wasn’t talking about you man .

He has the most photoshopped pics ever and even still there is something very unappealing and unnatural about his face.

He has computerised his weak pheno into looking as angular as possible and still it looks off.

Let's just stop. He is below average with or without rhino. BlackGymMax doesn't like the way I look and even says I mog him while 89kg and carrying 21% body fat.

People don't like my cockiness when I record videos and I show a lot of angles which are not gonna be good because of the high body fat. So he is always going to win in a mogging vote battle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516, Introvertednarc and mogstar
I meant that he could potentially mog sexyandiknowit if he did those things, I wasn’t talking about you man .

SexyAndIKnow is naturally a cute guy. He just isn't sexy. Women looking for a nice guy husband that can do slave labour for them will be attracted to him. As he looks acceptable and cute and they can trust him. In other words they find him attractive enough to marry him, but not enough to enjoy the sex and not cheat.

BeetleKing has neither cuteness or sexiness, regardless of nose. We have to stop lying to him.

The first pic was morph in sense if I was leaner...

But this is not morph.. I just changed for back camera...

Cast your vote man @brbbrah !!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
SexyAndIKnow is naturally a cute guy. He just isn't sexy. Women looking for a nice guy husband that can do slave labour for them will be attracted to him. As he looks acceptable and cute and they can trust him. In other words they find him attractive enough to marry him, but not enough to enjoy the sex and not cheat.

BeetleKing has neither cuteness or sexiness, regardless of nose. We have to stop lying to him.

Looking sexy ass fuck here.

Sexyandknow has benefit a lot from professional camera,age and body maxing.... but his eyes and Lack of skull width is making him nerdish looking.. I dont know how is that guy is supposed to be even mogger. I think even you mog him.

Attachments

• 1614206703304.png
    1614206703304.png
    387 KB · Views: 21
Sexyandknow has benefit a lot from professional camera,age and body maxing.... but his eyes and Lack of skull width is making him nerdish looking.. I dont know how is that guy is supposed to be even mogger. I think even you mog him.

Shall I post my morph?

Wow. It's amazing. It's a Chad. If only I lost some weight and had some surgeries I would look just like this! NOT!

Attachments

• photo_2020-09-16_22-21-03.jpg
    photo_2020-09-16_22-21-03.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 20
  • photo_2020-09-10_10-58-23.jpg
    photo_2020-09-10_10-58-23.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 20
  • +1
eye area is a lot better for beetleking, eye area is most important imho

JFL knows nothing about male facial aesthetics this guy. Let us be real.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and Introvertednarc
Shall I post my morph?

Wow. It's amazing. It's a Chad. If only I lost some weight and had some surgeries I would look just like this! NOT!

This is not morph.. I have dark eye circle in right side... which make my eye to look subhuman.. I put eye concealer to make it fade out. If have not sleep well.. My eyes became puffy too.

• +1
why do you think chico is worshipped, because of bones? jfl

I am not even gonna debate with someone that's IQ on facial aesthetics is below 30.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Introvertednarc
@Introvertednarc tell that punchable kebab store manager that I have him on block pls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Introvertednarc
You look very good in that morph, maybe chadlite? At least high high tier normie imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
JFL knows nothing about male facial aesthetics this guy. Let us be real.
Yeah, I told him he should stick to incels.is but he wouldn’t listen to me

My father had strong bones mass..

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 3997
you guys fuck serious

Does weak 5'9" mean hes only 5'9" in the morning and spends the rest of the day as 5'8"?