Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Have had these 6 surgeries over the last 3 years:
  • Chin implant
  • Buccal fat removal
  • Neck lift
  • Neck and jaw liposuction
  • Rhino (bridge and tip reshaping)
  • Otoplasty (not really visible in the photos)
I know it looks like I had some kind of Eppley wraparound jaw implant, but its just from the combo of chin implant, neck lift, buccal fat removal and lipo of that area.

Next on the cards is a custom infraorbital-malar implant like Saiyan had. Already paid Eppley for the design and sent in my CT scan.

Also looksmaxxed with these non-surgical strategies:
  • Hairmaxxing through keratin blowout treatment, sulfate free shampoo, Rogaine
  • Skinmaxxing by low dose accutane, MK-677 (HGH booster), beta-carotene maxxing, astaxanthin, melanotan and UV beds
Results:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KaczynskiCel, SteveRogers, Deleted member 5891 and 18 others
Otoplasty is a life saver tbh. Gj op

• +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel and Deleted member 2527
All you need is a tan and you'll be fully Jerseymaxxed. Great improvement, nevertheless.

• Chin implant
  • Buccal fat removal
  • Neck lift
I know it looks like I had some kind of Eppley wraparound jaw implant, but its just from the combo of chin implant, neck lift, buccal fat removal and lipo of that area.

Next on the cards is a custom infraorbital-malar implant like Saiyan had. Already paid Eppley for the design and sent in my CT scan.

• Skinmaxxing by low dose accutane, MK-677 (HGH booster), beta-carotene maxxing, astaxanthin, melanotan and UV beds
Results:View attachment 83880
The chin implant is the game changer imo, well done for taking some action
Also would you say beta carotene is legit? It’s cost like £6 for a massive tub on amazon so it’s the sort of thing I may as well buy, not exactly a big investment

Also would you say beta carotene is legit? It’s cost like £6 for a massive tub on amazon so it’s the sort of thing I may as well buy, not exactly a big investment

If you want quick skin tone changes then go for the melanotan IMO. Betacarotene is not immediately noticable but its so cheap and science backs it so why not.

If you want quick skin tone changes then go for the melanotan IMO. Betacarotene is not immediately noticable but its so cheap and science backs it so why not.
drink water boyo

look good imo,def was worth the investment

• Chin implant
  • Buccal fat removal
  • Neck lift

Left is after? Shit, you actually look worse. Looks unnatural!
look good imo,def was worth the investment
are you blind? He was perfectly good looking before, and now I can spot he had plastic surgery from a mile away. Any girl that notices that will be immediately disinterested! Wtf is up with people’s perception on this site!

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 10177, thecaste and 1 other person

are you blind? He was perfectly good looking before, and now I can spot he had plastic surgery from a mile away. Any girl that notices that will be immediately disinterested! Wtf is up with people’s perception on this site!
he was not good looking before

• +1
Reactions: MadMong, kramer and Deleted member 2205
  • Chin implant
  • Buccal fat removal
  • Neck lift

What size implant did you get?

no one has ever said anything about plastic surgery to me IRL.

Looks pretty natural when I look in the mirror.
What size implant did you get?

Just went with what the surgeon chose, it wasnt custom and he didn't tell me what size it was.

Jfl he looked way worse before. Keep coping that doesn't look fake at all tbh

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
no one has ever said anything about plastic surgery to me IRL.

Looks pretty natural when I look in the mirror.

Just went with what the surgeon chose, it wasnt custom and he didn't tell me what size it was.
Can you post more photos? I’m genuinely not trying to hate; that’s a lot of surgery to go through. Do you have an easier time with women after the changes?

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
Can you post more photos? I’m genuinely not trying to hate; that’s a lot of surgery to go through. Do you have an easier time with women after the changes?
67152310 368076493892297 5308887810478964736 n

Yes, I have been doing better with girls since all of these.

You sound blue pill.

PS works (if you pay for a top surgeon) and it raises your attractiveness level, which will allow you to do better with women.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Kmscurry and Nobody96
View attachment 83965

You sound blue pill.

PS works (if you pay for a top surgeon) and it raises your attractiveness level, which will allow you to do better with women.
You look better here, but still uncanny. You can always replace your implant so I feel more comfortable being honest. Your chin is way out of proportion with your face.

Sorry but if the left is after it looks fake. Lips look fake, chin look fakes and skin look fakes. It screams PS. I am all for PS but it looks wrong. Arent you sadface from lookism?

You look better here, but still uncanny. You can always replace your implant so I feel more comfortable being honest. Your chin is way out of proportion with your face.

I like a strong square chin tbh. At times I though even a little bigger would have been nice.
Sorry but if the left is after it looks fake. Lips look fake, chin look fakes and skin look fakes. It screams PS. I am all for PS but it looks wrong. Arent you sadface from lookism?

Lips look fake? They are literally the exact same shape and size haha. Skin is the same just a little more tanned.

Agreed , you look too "worked on" imo. You looked fine before tbh. but all that matters is that youre happy with the results

I like a strong square chin tbh. At times I though even a little bigger would have been nice.

Lips look fake? They are literally the exact same shape and size haha. Skin is the same just a little more tanned.
Sorry man. Something screams fake.

Edit: maybe its the neck lift

I think the problem is that chin is strong while the jaw is weak. It lookwrong.

u went from white skinned to red

who performed your neck lift? Doesn’t seem so bad in the before to warrant it - i asked around with a similar submental and got denied

get some jaw fillers to balance out the chin. improvement regardless
defo need some more forwardprojection on the upper lip

paranasal implant maybe

what about the 3/4 view

View attachment 83967
Hey man would you mind pm’ing me about your neck lift. I’m unable to Pm you. Just had some questions for you i feel like I need it my submental had no subq fat but is still sagging even though I have decent projection. Just wanted to ask you about cost, recovery, scar etc.

barrett profile. good job OP your one of the few people here that actually gets shit done instead of whinging like a little cunt

You look better for sure!!
But the most important question is, how is your front and eye area?

View attachment 83965

You sound blue pill.

Edit, front looks very good!!

Last edited:
Bro, wait for me, i will mog you next year if all my surgeris are done correctly.
Mirin dedication

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
delted

• +1
Wait I swear you had Eppley's custom wrap around implant and wanted it removed for double jaw surgery.

• +1
  • Chin implant
  • Buccal fat removal
  • Neck lift

Who did ur chin implant fuk am jealous

did you not get premaxilla or paranasal implants too?

Would you recommend buccal removal?

also I Doesnt look like you Need jaw and neck liposuction have you had enough fat or did you get kybella injection instead?

I think the problem is that chin is strong while the jaw is weak. It lookwrong.

Dude normies and women can't tell unless it looks really weird... only a fellow PSL person would be able to spot this IRL

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 5891
looks better,chin implant is so brutal

Dude normies and women can't tell unless it looks really weird... only a fellow PSL person would be able to spot this IRL
They can probably tell something is off they can't just tell what exactly

they also think this ridiculous jaw implant of that one nigga is real @TheCopefulCurry avi :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Copeful
they also think this ridiculous jaw implant of that one nigga is real @TheCopefulCurry avi :lul:
what are you talking about, he’s always had a gigachad jaw :love::love:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
OP can you please explain the hair thing? My hair quality is really shit.

True tbh, somehow the left one looks uncanny and unhealthy, but maybe it's just the angle. Especially the skin looks strangely red. But the rhinoplasty looks good OP.

3/4 pic looks insanely good to me. Like 6.5 PSL.
Profile looks somewhat fake though. I think you should not dye your hair in this blinding manner and make eyebrows less „perfect“. Both adds to the artificial look and can be easily changed.

Lips went from downturned to upturned because of chin implants ?

• Chin implant
  • Buccal fat removal
  • Neck lift

you look very flawless.
i think that's a failio too. have a messy haircut or a messy stubble maybe.

you look modelish but not so masculine.